New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Pocatello, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Pocatello
- Wild Plants Love YouGina is so awesome. She found things to help keep us more organized and was efficient with cleaning.
- Wild Plants Love YouGina is great. I’ve employed her at my house as a housekeeper for two years and hope she never wants to quit working for me. She’s thorough, dependable, and wonderful! I highly recommend her.
- Basic NecessitiesI absolutely Basic Necessities! They are friendly, professional (but still personable), and they are in and out in no time. In the past, I have hired serviced that were in my home all day and the team at Basic Necessities gets the same amount of work done in just a few hours! I love cleaning day!
- MovherThey were excellent. Prompt, courteous, capable, extremely cautious with and respectful of my furniture. Would recommend them without reservation.
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- Tam's Clean SweepThe owner was easy to work with, they were doing an okay job, attention to details was not really that great, I told them that they were charging me on a smaller place, they are coming in this new place and a bigger one, and got the price lower for this new place.
- MaidPro Southwest FloridaMarilis Soto of Maidpro was excellent at cleaning my home. She went above and beyond, when most services would have just tidied and lightly cleaned, Marilis made sure every surface was spotless and hygenic throughout the space. I requested a deep clean and she put everything into fulfilling that request to the highest standard. It means a lot that my money was well spent in these difficult times. Thank you Marilis & Maidpro
- KJ'S CleaningIt went very well. His attention to detail is good. The office always looks great when he's finished. He also washes all our windows inside & out. They are amazing.
- Basic NecessitiesGreat! They come every other week for an hour, usually. They do a great job cleaning and are willing to tackle other cleaning projects as needed.
- Basic NecessitiesAmazing! The ladies came over before hand to do a walk through on my home. We had open communication and discussed concerns. We set up the initial deep clean appointment. Three ladies came and were done within a couple hours. Quality was great (I’m very fussy about my cleaning)! Price was reasonable for what I was asking to be done. They will be coming back
House Cleaners in Pocatello
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Her schedule couldn't match mine. It was an unexpected guest coming for me and I needed someone right away, and it was also on a holiday weekend.Virgia W.
- Business Description:Housekeeping with natural plant based products. Professional organization Housesitting or animal sitter I love assisting others to create a tidy space in which they are inspired to maintain. I offer general housekeeping, as well systematic organizational strategies. I have four years of experience as a housekeeper and professional organizer with references. I also offer home and pet sitting. With referencesRecent Review:Gina is so awesome. She found things to help keep us more organized and was efficient with cleaning.keri j.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Cleaning Fully Insured *^* All Natural Cleaning Products Available- safe and non-toxic for pets and children *^* 15% Discounts on any referral you make! As many times as you refer! *^* 100% Free consultation! ** Budget and scheduling based on your needs and location(s) *^* MONTHLY RAFFLES! Each time you become a new client OR refer a friend to our company you may be entered to win! Prizes vary from Date or Relaxation Packages to dinners, hotel stays, movies, tanning..Recent Review:I absolutely Basic Necessities! They are friendly, professional (but still personable), and they are in and out in no time. In the past, I have hired serviced that were in my home all day and the team at Basic Necessities gets the same amount of work done in just a few hours! I love cleaning dayGiGi R.
- Business Description:Medalist Cleaning and Restoration LLC strives to serve our existing clients, new clients, insurance agents or adjusters interested in quality and professional cleanup after a disaster or everyday living!Recent Review:Quick appointment, professional interactions, excellent work. Highly recommended!David P.
- Recent Review:As soon as the request went in he called within an hour. Came to visit my home that same day. He was flexible on the price and we scheduled for the next day. He sent 2 workers for 3 hours and they were done in 1 1/2 hours and it was beautifulVikki W.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro..Recent Review:These guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.Debbie C.
- Business Description:Owner operated.
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom Cabinetry
- Business Description:Doing Business in SE Idaho for over 10 years!Recent Review:I know that it’s no big deal, they did the work and charged me $75. The price was a little high, but they do excellent work. I’m still using them. I don’t know how long it takes to do the work. They prefer not to have anyone here while they’re working. I give them a 2-hour block, I don’t think it takes them over an hour to do it. I’ve never have come in contact with them.brent m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Fort Hall
- Arbon Valley
- American Falls
- Lava Hot Springs
- Idaho Falls
- Malad City
home cleaning services in Pocatello
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Shine Cleaning Service3266 E Larson Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- All Shine Cleaning Service
- Ida-clean 2423 E 244 N
Saint Anthony, Idaho
- Lana Jolley535 W Sherman St
- Lana Jolley
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Medalist Cleaning & Restoration1110 Yellowstone Ave. # 154
- Merry Maids of Idaho Falls1400 Curtis Ave
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Mike's Express Services227 Park Ave
- Morgan's Handyman Service254 N 10th Ave
- Mother Hubbard Services1326 S Pioneer Way
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Premiersrvc623 1st street Idaho falls id 83401
- QUIK & KLEEN HOUSE542 PERSHING AVE
- QUIK & KLEEN HOUSE
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Pocatello, ID?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Pocatello, ID?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?