The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Paul, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Paul
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThese small projects went according to plan. Darin did exactly what we agreed to and did a good job of cleaning up the mess and disposing of all trash and wrecked out tile and wood.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesWow!! great company, of course will call again. They have knowledge about so much and good ideas. The people are dependable and happy workers so they are great to have around. They really wanted to do what I needed in a way I would be happy with.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesIt was great the whole experience with them. Awesome work my kitchen is custom and mine. Indoor barbecuer is sweet.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesListened to what we wanted done and setup a contract based on what we wanted and payments. Had us walk through the work and see how each step was going and if met what we were expecting or if changes were needed. He was flexible on any changes and cleaned up after job.
- Bannock CarpentryAll phone calls were returned quickly. Bids were submitted in a timely basis. Tory and Dan explained the bids and all processes clearly and in easy to understand language. Now my husband understood all that went with home projects, but I didn't. So patient clear explanations given with a sense of humor were greatly appreciated. Start times and delivery of materials were honored. The projects, when done, were sharp and attractive complimenting our home. The projects gave added value. It's enjoyable to work with a company whose people work well as a team. They exhibited a strong work ethic. Tory and Dan conducted themselves professionally. The work site was left clean at the end of the day and when completed the work area looked better than it did in the beginning. We will definitely ask them for their help on our future projects
- HARDWICKHOMESI will definitely use Mr. Hardwick again and would suggest him to anyone who needs an excellent contractor.
- Daniel's Quality Home Repair LLCDaniel's Quality Home Repair built me a high quality blanket cabinet for storing guest blankets and extra sheets. The piece of furniture is beautifully crafted and very functional. It's over 6 feet tall and is sturdy enough for the children to pull the blankets out of play in. It is built to my exact specifications and was done quickly and efficiently
Contractors in Paul
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:We are a Home Specialty Department providing quality service since 1965 with locations in Pocatello, Twin Falls as well as Idaho Falls.Recent Review:As a quilter she puts a lot of wear and tear on her machines. We do not get charged often except for none covered items, but adjustments have been free. installation on the pool table was quick and professionamerrick b.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
- Business Description:Full service Interior Design firm for both residential and commercial projects. Project Management, Owner's Representative during remodeling and new construction projects. A liaison between owner and contractors, will work with architects on layout and design
- Business Description:Excavation, Concrete, Steel Building erection, Dirt and gravel hauling, Demo
- Business Description:Building and remodeling homes since 1985
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:It was all very easy. A contractor from Shadetree came out and measured. We reviewed the on-line site and picked out the style and colors we wanted. The products were shipped and installed. They do a great job and are easy to work withKaren S.
- Business Description:I have lived in Idaho for 36 years. All types of carpentry, rough, finish, roofing. I'm capable of doing many carpentry aspects. Remodels, fencing, decks, porch covers.Recent Review:It went just great! He was a true professional! He came & worked & never left the job and he did a wonderful job. We were so pleased. We were so afraid someone would start the job & never return til much later as they usually do. We would highly recomment him!Leonard & Vail M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hooked On Construction4849 Georgetown Ct.
Chubbuck, Idaho 83202
- Hooked On Construction
- PRIEST CONSTRUCTION131N N 3772 E
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- PRIEST CONSTRUCTION
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Silkwood Interiors9230 S 1st E
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space