The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Bellevue, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Bellevue
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThese small projects went according to plan. Darin did exactly what we agreed to and did a good job of cleaning up the mess and disposing of all trash and wrecked out tile and wood.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesWow!! great company, of course will call again. They have knowledge about so much and good ideas. The people are dependable and happy workers so they are great to have around. They really wanted to do what I needed in a way I would be happy with.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesIt was great the whole experience with them. Awesome work my kitchen is custom and mine. Indoor barbecuer is sweet.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesListened to what we wanted done and setup a contract based on what we wanted and payments. Had us walk through the work and see how each step was going and if met what we were expecting or if changes were needed. He was flexible on any changes and cleaned up after job.
- G And T Designs LLCThey came in, completed the work in what I thought was super fast, it took them a few partial days. They hauled all the old building materials away. Every time I came home from work I had neighbors in my yard staring at my french doors. (They love them but probably not as much as me.)
- Ben BurnsBen Burns as a general contractor is a jewel for our local community. I will definitely use his service in the future.
- HARDWICKHOMESI will definitely use Mr. Hardwick again and would suggest him to anyone who needs an excellent contractor.
Contractors in Bellevue
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:We do upholstery work for all your home, farm, and business needs. We are a small almost family run business looking to supply this community with quality upholstery work.
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:Easy to work with. The customer's satisfaction is their main goal. The best way to describe how the overall experience is "Try them. You will be glad that you did". <br />Drew K.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:I have lived in Idaho for 36 years. All types of carpentry, rough, finish, roofing. I'm capable of doing many carpentry aspects. Remodels, fencing, decks, porch covers.Recent Review:It went just great! He was a true professional! He came & worked & never left the job and he did a wonderful job. We were so pleased. We were so afraid someone would start the job & never return til much later as they usually do. We would highly recomment him!Leonard & Vail M.
- Business Description:Burke’s Klein’s DKI provides complete damage restoration services to the Spokane, WA area. Water can cause damage to dry wall, carpet, wood floors, cabinets, furniture, and when not addressed immediately, can result in hazardous mold encroachment. Fire results in smoke stains and lingering unpleasant smells. High winds can damage structures and surrounding environments. When any of these things happen, you can count on the professionals at Burke’s Klein’s DKI. The dedicated and experience..Recent Review:Burke's Klein's was contacted by my insurance company after the Spokane windstorm in November 2015 to put up tarps over the damaged roofing areas. They made it out the same day and got the work done quickly. However the tarps were simply draped over the vent pipes protruding thru the roof. Lucky for us we had a roofing contractor in mind and made preparations to have the roof re-shingled within the week. The invoice was $1200 to nail down 3 large tarps. <br /timothy e.
- Business Description:Excavation, Concrete, Steel Building erection, Dirt and gravel hauling, Demo
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Bellevue
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A.R.K. Construction and Design1794 Highland Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho
- A.R.K. Construction and Design
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLPPO Box 2542
Twin Falls, Idaho
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLP
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Silkwood Interiors9230 S 1st E
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- SMITH & SONS LLC390 2ND STREET
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.