Find out if you really need a chimney to install a fireplace in your home. This guide helps you understand your options, such as a ventless fireplace, when choosing the right fireplace for your home if you don't have a chimney.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Naples, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Naples
- A Fireman's Chimney SweepGood. Brent was professional, knowledgeable. Only glitch was their scheduling program/e-mail... sent three different times for one appointment. But it got straightened out, so no mix-up.
- BRIZEE HEATING AIR CONDITIONING & FIREPLACESIt went well. The furnaces and fireplaces work well. The Furnace installers, fireplace installers and the gas line installer did a wonderful job. They were courteous, professional and always cleaned up after themselves. Bryant went above and beyond bringing remotes for the fireplaces to us after hours. He took the time to explain them to us and that was appreciated. Kevin and a big task in putting in the gas lines for the fireplaces, stove and BarBQ. They all did a good job. My last encounter with Brizee was today when we paid the bill. Mr. Brizee greated us at the door with a smile and a "Thank you for your business". I wouldn't give my Heating and Cooling business to anyone else. Ever read less
- G&S Customs LLCThis company is great! Accurate estimates. Friendly service. Patient and courteous. This company has done many jobs for us. From roofing repair to a new porch, a garage addition and putting in a beam for structure support. It seems that no matter how big or small the job is, this contractor is willing and gets the job done expertly and in a timely manner. We never worry that a job isn't being done right or to our satisfaction. We will continue to contact G & S Customs in the future. This company is our 'Go to Contractor' read less
- Fireplace OutfittersRemoval of the old gas fireplace was predictably messy. The installer called to make sure I was home, arrived on time, and spread moving-style blankets on the floor before he started. When he left my house, he completely cleaned up the mess and took it with him. The fireplace did not have the backing I wanted so on the second visit, the same calling ahead procedure was used and all and quot;leftoverand quot; bits and pieces left with the installer. The result is a beautiful, functional, professionally installed gas fireplace read less
- BRIZEE HEATING AIR CONDITIONING & FIREPLACESI had a problem with the stove that needed to be worked on. They were very gracious to walk me through fixing the problem. I live a long way away from them, and they wait until they are coming out this way, so they do not have to charge me a service call. They have great customer service.
- Fireplace OutfittersCraftsmanship is absolutely beautiful. I waited 3+ weeks for the blower for my insert because it was back ordered, but other than that the installation went smoothly.
- HIGH MARK HEATING & COOLINGI was surprised to read the other two reviews, which stated that these guys were fast and responsive. I did not have the same experience. When I would call to ask about setting up a time for installation, they would say that they would get back to me next week and then not return my phone calls. Only after calling them over and over again did they actually come out to get the job done. They also ordered the wrong panel for my wood stove insert twice read less
- Young Electric Heating & AirI am not happy with my fireplace that they installed, and it's been nothing but one problem after another. Basically, I don't think they have servicemen that know what they're doing, and that is what it boils down to. They were on time. As far as the fireplace I think it was a fair price, but every time I have a problem I have to pay a further charge. I probably would use them again in the future if I needed to read less
- Alpine FireplacesScheduled appointment. They did not show up. They called 2 hours later, claimed not to be able to find the location but in the discussion on where they went it is unlikely they actually ever came to the area. House number clearly visible, other service providers have not had problems locating and both my phone and auto GPS bring me to the location read less
- LEISURE TIME INCStove does not perform as advertised. Stove company and Leisure Time have not lived up to their promises. Leisure Time is impossible to get in contact with. Any time of the year you will get a recording telling you this is the busiest season of the year for them. This "ADVENTURE" has been going on for over a year read less
Fireplace Companies in Naples
- Business Description:G&S Customs specializes in residential new construction, remodeling, additions and insurance restoration. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor serving Coeur d'Alene, ID and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves with completing each job on time and at budget, while maintaining safety and quality craftsmanship. When you work with G&S Customs you will only be dealing with a single company. Let us handle the legwork for you and simplify your project. We provide consultation for own.. read lessRecent Review:AMAZING!! I am almost reluctant to write this review as I don't want to share Jerry with anyone else! My master bedroom and master bathroom transformation are nothing short of phenomenal. Jerry's knowledge, professionalism and patience with a remodeling newbie like me are unparalleled. We hit a few snags along the way and Jerry walked us through it and dealt with the issues with ease. We could not have asked for a better experience. We have many more projects in mind for him in the future. Details: Complete replacement of master bedroom flooring, moving walls, creating a closet with custom, built-in shelving/hanging storage, painting, replace/update trim and doors. Complete overhaul of master bath, creation of custom, completely tiled shower room with soaking tub, all bath fixtures replaced, floors and walls tiled, linen closet with built-in shelves added read lessMichelle F.
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:This was the easiest contracting I think I have ever done. Mike was fast, efficient, and very nice. The job was done within a few days of my calling, other companies were more expensive and had 2 weeks before getting out to my home. I would recommend Black's with a 5 star rating. Will be calling again for all my chimney needs... Mike also told me if I called in the spring to get the sweeping done, I would save even more money.... so helpful. Great company to work with read lessbarbara r.
- Business Description:Serving the greater Spokane & Coeur d'Alene area since 1985. Residential and commercial HVAC including 24-hour service/repair (all brands) and high-efficiency upgrades to heating & cooling systems. Specializing in geothermal design & installation. Call us for a free estimate on a new system, our Comfort Specialists are happy to answer all your questions and find ways to reduce your monthly utility bills read lessRecent Review:I bought this house at the end of 2020. The information on the furnace showed R&R to be the installer (they also installed the A/C) in 2014. So, I called them for a preventative and maintenance checkup. SO GLAD I DID!!! From appointment scheduling to conclusion of services - this company is top notch!! Extremely refreshing to experience again in these times. Joe is top notch. If you ask me what could be improved for their service -- I've got a big "Nothing!" Thank you R&R and Joe read lessLynn N.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:Full service heating and air conditioning contractor. We specialize in fireplace and stove installation and repair.
- Business Description:We are family owned business. I have 22 years experience in appliance repair and heating & air conditioning.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
- Business Description:Additional service area - Dover, Fernwood, Harrison, Hayden, Hope, Kellogg, Kingston, Kootenai, Laclede, Medimont, Osburn, Pinehurst, Plummer, Ponderay, Post Falls, Priest River, Rathdrum, Sagle, Saint Maries, Sandpoint, Colburn, Santa, Silverton, Smelterville, Spirit Lake, Tensed, Wallace, Murray, Worley, Airway Heights, Chattaroy, Cheney, Colbert, Deer Park, Elk, Fairchild Air Force Base, Fairfield, Ford, Four Lakes, Greenacres, Latah, Liberty Lake, Marshall, Mead, Medical Lake, Mica, Newma.. read less
- Business Description:If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At All Phase Construction & Repair we will give you the attention and personal service you expect. Licensed & Bonded. 15 Years Experience. Our company offers Service Calls Residential or Commercial and guarantee of work. Free Estimates Great service with a personal touch. Serving: Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, & Pend Oreille Countie read less
- Business Description:We offer over 30 years experience in the HVAC field; residential charges are $60 per hour if 30 minutes or less the charge is $48.50; commercial charges are $80 per hour, 30 minutes or less is $68.50. All contract work is 80% down with final 20% due upon completion. We do not charge travel time within our service area read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
Some homeowners want to remove their fireplace but don’t want to tear apart the chimney completely. This guide describes the reasons for removing a fireplace, what is involved in removing a fireplace, and how much it may cost.
Knowing how to use a creosote sweeping log for additional maintenance in between your annual chimney sweep can help keep your home safe from fires. Here is what you need to know about creosote logs and how they work.
Find fireplace companies in
- Bonners Ferry
- Moyie Springs
- Clark Fork
- Priest River
- Spirit Lake
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
fireplace companies in Naples
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Artistic Stone MT2550 Boggio Ln
- Artistic Stone MT
- Blacks Chimney and Fireplace11837 N Tracey Rd
- Blacks Chimney and Fireplace
- Cocolalla Heating & Cooling LLCP O Box 443
- Cocolalla Heating & Cooling LLC
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
- G&S Customs LLC
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC
- L&L Home Services Llc
- L&L Home Services Llc
- Monaghan Mechanical8903 N Davis Cir
- Monaghan Mechanical
- Northern Star Plumbing & Mechanical321 E 2nd St
- Northern Star Plumbing & Mechanical
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG235 5TH AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG