When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Kuna, ID
There are 24 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Kuna
- Ram construction and renovationsExcellent work, top shelf professionals! Work was done in rapid fashion at a great overall price!!! Recommended highly for sharp neat constuction. Added a great addition to an already pleasant backyard
- Starratt Custom Fence LLCVery well- Mr Starratt came out, made suggestions as to type of fencing would work in my situation, what materials were available and gave me a bid that seemed reasonable compared to others that I already had. When the materials arrived, he came out, installed a really well built, beautiful fence in just 3 days. He left the place cleaned up of debris and I would be happy to hire him again if I need another fence
- Starratt Custom Fence LLCBarry does great work. He was very easy to work with and extremely helpful in walking us through options for a large project. He has a ton of knowledge and doesn't try to force you into any direction. His work is quality and the finished project reflects the pride he takes in his efforts. Highly recommended, but be prepared to wait since he is in high demand
- JRS Home SolutionsKyle and his team are exceptional professionals. Punctual, meticulous, and a pleasure to work with. Any jobs I need in future will be done by JRS. I especially commend John and Andrew.
- Starratt Custom Fence LLCThis is a booming time for all construction at the time. They fit us in their schedule & went above and beyond getting a good solid fence & gate. AND they repaired what was previously installed incorrectly by another fence company. I highly recommend Starrat Custom Fence.
- Peace of Mind Construction LLCAwesome. The team of Peace of Mind Construction are very responsive and professional. Thank you! Kathleen
- TBO3 Construction And RemodelingAfter less than a year the deck needs to be completely redone. The coating started peeling off after less than a year
- ALL, LLCAttention to detail definitely showed up in the final prodect. Jess definitely knows how to run and complete a project. Definitely reccomend for any size of project.
- Knox Roofing & Construction IncThey worked with my work schedule and always on time. Everyone was very professional. I will be having them bid more projects for me.
- Treasure Valley ExteriorsThe team at TVE worked with my insurance company to provide the information that allowed my roof replacement to be covered by my home owners insurance (~$9000). In addition, they worked around my schedule. After that, they followed up with replacing my front porch concrete and walk up and rebuilt my railing posts and put in new black metal railing. (~$6000). My neighbors we so pleased that many of them called on TVE to get their roofs replaced. The front concrete cost a bit more than what I had expected, but I am very pleased with the outcome
Deck Companies in Kuna
- Business Description:We have been in Remodeling Business for over 12 years working in King County Seattle Washington for companies such as Savvy Cabinetry By Design (http://savvycd.com/) and John Buchan (https://www.buchan.com/) We do Full House remodeling, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Room additions... Our crew consists of Brothers in Faith, We value our reputation as Clean and Professional Crew that doesn't take shortcuts in our work. We moved company to Idaho a place where Family Values are not undermined. We will be ..Recent Review:Did a great job and real nice to work with. Finished floor was better than expected.Kevin M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The BloomsCheryl B.
- Business Description:We specialize in general remodeling and construction, with collectively 25 years of experience in the industry. We offer quality services at fair and competitive prices. We strive to achieve each client's desired needs and wants, while maintaining the highest standard of professionalismRecent Review:The service was outstanding. They were there when they said they would be there. They gave a timeframe for the project and they finished it in just three days. The quality was good and way better. Really good price. I hired them again to do my kitchen and it was outstanding too. The quality of work was good for a really good priceTracy M.
- Business Description:Our company is family owned and operated. We do subcontract out electrical and plumbing and vanity/cabinet work. We require payment in full upon completion of services and we do take credit cards.Recent Review:Very well. We made a great team. Ricky is one hard working guy. He is full of energy even as the day gets older, he's still full steam ahead guy. Tons of experience on many aspects of remodeling and home repair. He has the knowledge. In my case, he has the expertise necessary to work on roofing issues, and knows what's right and wrong and best approaches. I learned a loBryan T.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:The hinge side of the cabinet door had split off the door completely. I was hoping that a biscuit might be used to rejoin them, but the handymen who came out did not have a biscuit cutting tool. Instead he glued, and clamped the broken wood styles, and screwed two small metal braces on the backside of the door to reinforce the broken areas. The fix works fine and the repair is hidden. Not what I had hoped for, but nonetheless a reasonable alternativeRichard S.
- Business Description:Our mission at Knox roofing & Construction Inc is to provide quality workmanship along with great customer service. With 3 generations of experience behind us we know that the integrity of our staff, high quality materials, and a strong work ethic is key to being a leader in our industry. Serving both residential and commercial clients for new construction, remodel, renovations, and repairs. With continuing to educate ourselves, and our staff we stay on top of some of the newest, and advance ..Recent Review:Called and left name and return number twice. There was never a reply. Looked them up on Idaho secretary of State website. Their first filing was November, 2018. (their website claims over 20 years in service in the area.) They must be on record with the Secretary of States office to legally conduct business in Idaho. They failed to properly file their annual documents in 2019 and lost their credentials. They filed documents to fix their paperwork failure in 2020 and were re-instated. They claim a history in the area, that does not exist. They were unable to follow simple procedures to keep their company in legal standing with the State of Idaho. Be very cautious about companies that are that poorly run, who make claims that are not verifiableAnthony M.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:Never got back to me with estimate.Michelle R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:We are a Family owned and operated Remodeling company, serving the Treasure Valley. We specialize in all aspects of remodeling, from single rooms to outdoor facades and patios. We can provide design services or collaborate with your own architect/designer. We keep a very sharp pencil when estimating our projects giving you accurate fair pricing with utmost quality regardless of the size of project. My Business started in Idaho in the 1980's with remodeling my personal home in the north end of..Recent Review:We hired Powers Building Group (PBG) after obtaining estimates from 2 other contractors. While PBG was not the least expensive, it was fair. We felt Dave and Isaac would provide us with the results we wanted. The scope of work was vast, including replacing all kitchen & bathroom countertops, replacing all recessed lights w/LEDs, replacing 3 (and installing 3 new) ceiling fans, replacing tile flooring/sinks/faucet hardware in 3 bathrooms, interior painting throughout house (including painting over stained cabinetry in kitchen), updating some electrical wiring, and installing several major appliances. Isaac and Myles performed the vast majority of work, with Dave (owner) providing assistance. The work was done skillfully, with great attention to detail. They maintained a very clean work environment throughout the entire process. Isaac is a very skilled communicator and provided a great deal of information and guidance, and it is evident that Myles enjoys his job and the challenges in meeting a customers’ wants and needs. PBG devised a construction schedule and worked diligently to meet all goals. Since our entire remodel took place during the pandemic, care was taken to ensure a safe environment, as well as to stay on schedule. [There were, however, understandable delays outside of their control.] We have previously remodeled 2 other homes in the last 4 years, utilizing a different contractor. While we were pleased with the remodeling results, we were dissatisfied with the ‘administrative’ aspect of things. We did NOT have that problem with Powers Building Group. We were provided with a detailed estimate at the outset which only varied with changes approved by us; we were kept informed of every necessary piece of information; and many discussions took place to ensure our satisfaction throughout the process. We HIGHLY recommend Powers Building Group as they have a strong work ethic, are highly skilled, maintain professionalism while still being very approachable and friendly, and getting the job done right and on time. We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in the futureLINDA S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
deck & porch contractors in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- ACE CONSTRUCTION15498 Orchard Ave
- Adams Enterprise LLC1404 S Edgewater Cir
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- AI Photography LLC
- All in One Construction and Remodel Services2892 E Tiber Dr
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- ALL WET SPRINKLERS & LANDSCPG5615 W Chinden Blvd
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Altecca LLC503 S Thornwood Way
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- A All Around Construction
- b & m contracting805 W Warren St
- Bade Brothers Building Company3002 Cassia St
- BASIN VIEW LANDSCAPEPO Box 190394
- BB Construction and Design1219 S. Kimball Ave.
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Fowler Stairs & Design3313 W. Cherry Ln.#121`
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Boise Home Maintenance9642 W. Caraway Dr.
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Breckon Land Design181 E 50th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Builders LLCPo box 1167
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Butte Fence Inc2049 E Wilson Ln
- b & m contracting
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors7000 N River Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- CANADAY ROOFING115 N MOFFATT AVE
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise6010 W Franklin Rd
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- COMPLETE REMODELING CO INC444 EL BLANCO DR
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Cutting Edge Coatings1807 E Grand Canyon Dr
- Falcon Framers2280 N. Maple Grove Rd.
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
- Flying Cowboys Design & RemodelingP. O. Box 124
- FMF Construction12029 W Daniel Dr
- Forever New Fence & Concrete Restoration531 N Baxter Way
- Fresh Coat Boise1740 Fairview Avenue
- Falcon Framers
- Hackneys Concrete Inc5520 3rd Ave
- Hamland Construction Co1725 N White Oak Way
- Handyman Connection of Boise211 E Pine Ave
- Harder Construction2217 Division Ave
- Hibbard Construction, Inc.716 Cleveland Blvd
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Hackneys Concrete Inc
- J & L Rain Gutter162 S Rowena Ave.
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J Ward Construction1382 Cabrillo ave
- J Ward Construction1382 N Cabrillo Ave
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- J.Peterson Const311 S 1st Ave W
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JLS Painting LLC3468 N Whistler Ln Apt 105
- JRS Home Solutions629 N School Ave
- JTB Homes and Improvements LLC2706 McLaughlin Dr
- J & L Rain Gutter
- Kania Construction Services309 W 12th St
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- Keilty Remodeling4678 N Marylebone Pl
- Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.372 S Eagle Rd. Suite 321
- Knock & Son Home Repair Service2919 Sunflower Dr.
- Knox Roofing & Construction Inc3422 E Palace Ct
- Kania Construction Services
- Larry Farnsworth Services1905 Wyoming Ave
- Larry Farnsworth Services