Looking to upgrade your kitchen with affordable kitchen flooring? From cork floors to vinyl, learn seven budget-friendly flooring options you’ll love that can stand up to traffic.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Kamiah, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Kamiah
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJessy and his staff were on time, friendly and did a great job on my flooring. He is very professional and always responsive. I cannot wait to have him back to do more upgrades to my home.
- Travers TileI would gladly hire this company again! The work was done promptly, professionally, and with almost no wasted material. They took special care to protect the surrounding hall and entryways.
- east idaho hardwood floorsit went very well, they installed my vinyl plank flooring and installed the window, door and base trim. the work was done in a timely and professional manner
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCMike and V were excellent to have work in our home. A true Class Act. I wish we had more projects, we would hire them again.
- J & J ConstructionJ&J did a wonderful job. Scott and Jerry and their team were professional, clean, punctual, and communicative, letting us know what was happening at every stage. Their subcontractors were excellent, and they kept to their timeline, even considering holidays and the few hiccups that inevitably arise in a big job. If they said they would be there at 8am, they were there at 8. We would definitely hire them again
- J & J ConstructionWe needed to replace the tile and bathtub due to mold in the caulking. We ended up replacing the floor too. Now we know that our bathroom is insulated properly, all mold and mildew are removed and beautiful.
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- J & J ConstructionJerry Stuart was very responsive and provided help immediately for the project. Working around a home owner's project is difficult at best, but as I completed my part of the project Jerry had his contractors on site within days. The tile installers J&J sent were perfectionists and the wall tiling was finished ahead of estimated time and the completed job looked much better than originally designed. The tile installers were friendly and meticulous resulting in a job well beyond our expectations. I cannot recommend J&J more highly for any bathroom construction or remodel
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
Flooring Contractors in Kamiah
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. With these strategic partners we have can offer you additional expertise and stronger buying power. Not only will you save money but we will help every step of the way. We also added a 25,000 sq foot clearance center to the Ponderay Design Center which brings us to 83,000 st ft dedicated to home interiorRecent Review:Carpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this storeMeleah N.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:They used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guessTyson S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:If your floors no longer look or feel the way you want them to, Blackfoot Hardwood Floors, can help you refinish them, or install new floors that are sure to satisfy. At Blackfoot Hardwood Floors, we want you to have the best customer service experience possible, and our knowledgeable and dedicated professionals will work closely with you to find a flooring option that fits your style and budget. We serve: Moreland, ID / Fort Hall, ID / Shelley, ID / Tyhee, ID / Chubbuck, IDRecent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Blackfoot Hardwood Floors installed our oak kitchen floors about 20 years ago when we built this home. They did a fine job, and we had them refinish and reseal them 11 years ago with only one minor problem. We then contacted them to refinish and reseal the floor 1 1/2 years ago. What a mistake! As you can see from the attached pictures, the two men that came to do this did a horrible job! The color does not match the original floor. Now anytime someone walks across the floor, it doesn't matter what kind of shoes they are wearing, they leave marks on the floor. This never happened before they were "refinished". As you can also see from the pictures, the workers cut a groove on all of my cabinets and trim boards. We have contacted the owner Dan Fawcett numerous times to come out and see the poor workmanship and damage that his workers did, but he doesn't return calls or will call to say he is coming through the area right now and can stop, never when we are home. I hate to involve our lawyer, but this looks like the only way this issue will be resolved. Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!Lorrie L.
- Business Description:All your Flooring Needs`Recent Review:The install in 2008 went pretty well. The installers were under some pressure to finish our job quickly as I guess they were backed up so they wanted us to let them in on Sundays, late, etc. They also did not bring everything they needed like the corner pieces where we had them cove around cabinets on the linoleum. However, overall, they did a good job and were quick in their work. The problem we are having is now, four years later. When we bought the carpet it had a 10 year warranty. There was no discussion about having to do XYZ to keep the warranty valid (in fairness, we did not ask or read the warranty so -our fault there). The first two years we had the carpet, we cleaned the carpets twice a year by ourselves. We rented a Rug Doctor and followed all of the instructions. After the two year mark we started to have our carpets cleaned professionally at least once a year. On the six month mark, we usually clean them ourselves again with a rug doctor. So in all, the carpets are cleaned twice a year and at least one of those is done by a professional. <br /> The last time that our cleaner was in (July), they mentioned that we had a problem in our hallway. It looks like the carpet is bunching up in waves. The cleaner explained that this was most likely from a cheaper pad under the carpet. So, we called Beams the second week of July to talk to them about it. As soon as we mentioned the problem, the first thing they asked was and quot;how often do you get your carpets cleaned because if you don't get them cleaned your warranty is not valid.and quot; This surprised me as I had assumed their first response would be and quot;we will come take a look.and quot; However, it was not. When we explained our cleaning routine, they said, well all the cleaning ha to be documented. We don't save receipts we get from the carpet cleaners. However, I told them that I am sure that my cleaners could verify when they came out. <br /> After we got beyond the cleaning issue, they then finally said they would come out and look when they were in the area. We waited a month and did not hear from them so we called them back in August. They told us sorry they had been busy, but that they would send someone out to look. They then called us back to get the name of our cleaner so they could talk to them about it. We waited another month and still nobody came. We called back in September and they said they had tried to call to come out but could not get a hold of us. They told us they had the wrong number. We made sure they had the right number and they said they would get someone right out. <br /> Now we sit in November and we still have not heard from them yet. They won't even come look. I keep wanting to believe in them as they were recommended highly by some of our friends, but our experience has been very different. <br /> I believe they did a good job on the initial install, but we have had trouble with the service afterwards. We can't get them to come look. <br /> <br /> *------Up Date---- - The morning after I submitted this review, we got a call and were told that they would be out to look at our carpet. Now, I don't know if my review had even posted yet, so this may have just been a coincidence. Regardless, the owner of the business came to look at our carpet. <br /> <br /> He explained that our pad was still good and showed us how to check the feel of it under the carpet. The area where we were are having the biggest problem is in our hallway (high use area). He explained that he would contact the manufacturer about the wear and let them come look. So said that we should look at hard flooring in the future for high use areas. I wish I had received that advice before I had the carpet installed. Mr. Beams was very nice when he came and I was glad to be able to meet him. <br /> <br /> I have changed (raised) some of my individual grades but overall, it was still a rough experience. Five months to get a response to a claim is to long in my opinion. I can't fault them for referring the issue to the manufacturer of the carpet as it looks like they did a decent job from the install, but they should have been out in July or August when we first called. <br /> <br /> I also wish the salesman had been more interested in advising us on the things Mr. Beams told us about when he visited (i.e. Hard floor for high use, all carpets will wear like that in a hallway, etc.) than on selling us the particular carpet he did. <br /> <br /> Once again, after meeting Mr. Beams, he is a very nice man and was willing to show us and explain what was going on with our carpets, it just took longer than we thought it should. I understand the referral to the manufacturer as well; however, the salesman definitely oversold us on the particular carpet and on the way Beams takes care of problems. <br /> <br /> *-----Update------ I was mistaken on the warranty of the original carpet, I thought it was 25, but it was only a 10 year warranty. I have updated the previous post to reflect the change. I have also added some ( ) around added material after the initial report. I also changed the overall rating from a D to a C because I felt that if I averaged all the scores numerically, it would be a lower end C. <br /> <br /> I can also report that Shaw carpet has extended a credit for around 50% of the price we paid for the carpet (not pad and install though, just the carpet price per yard) that we can use towards replacing the carpet that is wearing. <br /> <br /> So in the end, I think the outcome has been fair, it just took way to long to get to it. I am grateful for the help in the endDennis M.
- Business Description:Full service Interior Design firm for both residential and commercial projects. Project Management, Owner's Representative during remodeling and new construction projects. A liaison between owner and contractors, will work with architects on layout and design
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:NA
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the needShari C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Tile flooring is known for its durability and longevity. But just like any material, it’s susceptible to damage from time to time. We review what factors to weigh when deciding if your tile floor should be repaired or replaced.
Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Find flooring installation in
- Clearwater County
flooring installation in Kamiah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dillabaugh's Flooring America797 S 12TH ST
- Dillabaugh's Flooring America
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC788 E 1200 N
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- Wise Guys Floors and Handyman513 5th St
- Wise Guys Floors and Handyman