Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Jerome, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Jerome
- Changing SeasonsI got three total different bids and decided on this company. There professionalism is A quality and I would use them again.
- Blacks Chimney and FireplaceThe owner, Sean, was prompt regarding the initial assessment visit and price estimate. Two men (JT and Matt) were sent out to do this work. Took approximately 3 days to complete (a total of about 15 hours). They were very professional and communicated well regarding the work needing to be done as they pulled old tile off of the floor and wall to make the necessary and appropriate repair. They were very thoughtful regarding the project, kept the area cleaned up at the end of each work day, and the work completed was of EXCELLENT quality! Highly recommend
- Handyman Services IncRebuilt front and back stairs to the house. Was built over crumbling concrete stairs. They also did not finish the back stairs. After a few weeks the front steps became weak and wobbly. We called them back several times to repair their work. Many times called were not returned. When contact was made, we were told that work would be done soon. Possibly that week or in a couple of days. 2 weeks would go by and no work was done. No phone call was made to contact us as to why they were not there and performed any work. Then a step fell apart on the back stairs, again calls were made to get them over to fix it. Also, again no returned calls and when contact was made, we received the same answer, that they will be there that week or in a couple of days. To no avail. They never showed up and no phone call as to why. As of today 8/24/12 nothing has been done, no work and no contact from them has been made. UPDATE: 1-28-13, still not a a peep from them. Handyman Inc, also goes by the name Handyman Mike out of Pocatello, Idaho
Masonry Contractors in Jerome
- Business Description:Call for free bid/quote
- Business Description:30 years in the industry doing landscaping, Hydroseeding, Landscape curbing, scaled plot plan and digital photography designs...
- Business Description:We offer Same As Cash Financing for up to 18 months - must be mentioned at time of call. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are a Mastic Elite Contractor and the Preferred James Hardie Re-modeler
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Industrial Construction- General Construction Specialty in Industrial Roof Coatings and Mill Structure PaintingRecent Review:This is the third time we have used this contractor in 15 years. We live high in the mountains and the winters are very h****** the houses, lots of snow. Jack and his crew are very professional. Keeps a clean worksite, uses good materials, sets a time for the work and keeps to the schedule. Calls in advance to insure all is o.k., communication is great. Know what they are going to do and when it going to be done. I highly recommend this vendor. <br /Roberta P.
- Business Description:A family owned and operated masonry business serving Idaho for over 40 years, Fackrell Masonry and Construction specializes in small to medium sized residential, commercial and government masonry projects. Some of our work includes the masonry construction of the Blackfoot McDonald's, multiple U.S. Service comfort stations, stone restoration of the Oregon Short Line Railroad Depot (Idaho Potato Museum) and a variety of new and repair/restoration projects
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete and masonry construction. all aspects of construction
- Business Description:American Masonry and Tile has been providing masonry services to southern Idaho since 1985. AM&T is owned by David Brod, a stonemason with over thirty years of experience in the masonry field. Located in the scenic Wood River Valley, American Masonry and Tile creates timeless pieces of work of the highest caliber craftsmanship. If you live or work in the Wood River Valley it is likely that you have seen some of our work without knowing about it. David Brod's Inca style of stone masonry uses ..
- Business Description:Porcelain Tile, Natural Stone, Cultured Stone
- Business Description:Terry Cozad Masonry provides excellent fireplaces, stone, brick and block masonry services! Give us a call
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Jerome
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Masonry/Tile &Landscaping568 N 10 W
- Advanced Masonry/Tile &Landscaping
- Bishop Builders IncPO Box 1746
- Bishop Builders Inc
- David Brod American Masonry and TileP.O. Box 4165
- David Brod American Masonry and Tile
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- N&L Construction LLC480 s main st
- N&L Construction LLC
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Renovation by Burbach
- TC Masonry1166 West 7800 South
- TC Masonry
- Western Building MaintenancePO Box 9408
- Western Building Maintenance