Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Get matched with top home security companies in Driggs, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Driggs
- ADTI worked with two very thorough employees when getting information about alarms and getting installed/activated. Their names were Sydney and Bryce. We hope that they get recognized for their great customer service. The touchscreen control panel is beyond impressive.
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderAndrew Brown from Alarm Protection Group facilitated the installation of our home security system. He was a very helpful and informative, and was not pushy, as with other ADT sales reps. He followed up with us after the system was installed to see if we had any questions or concerns re the system. I highly recommend Andrew to anyone who is interested in a home security system
- New Revelation TechnologyThe electrician arrived and I took him to where it was wanted. He looked around and seen a box on the pole next to the house. He opened the box and there was an outlet already there. I thought it was an empty box. He saved me money by taking the time to look before doing anything.
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityThis is a self installed Home Alarm System with cellular connection (and backup land line if one is installed). It is customized so you buy only the equipment you need and can be installed in as little as 15 -20 minutes. It is also upgradable and can be moved from your apartment to a new home (or bigger home). It can be used with or without the optional monitoring service which cost an additional $15.00/month to $25.00/month. The $15.00 is more than adequate for me. It works great and certainly beats other services like ADT
- Armed Response TeamThey're great. I've had them for about 4 years. They always treated me right. They show up when they say they're going to.
- Direct ControlThis guy is a consummate professional and is a very caring individual. He really focuses on what the customer needs. He goes the extra mile way beyond anything I’ve had before. I couldn’t recommend any higher. He really knows his business.
Home Security Systems in Driggs
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765Recent Review:Shipped promptly and worked as advertised. Satisfied with this item. However, they also charged for and shipped an item that I did not order. EVGA PowerLink Cable Management Adapter. Item cost $10.99, and the RMA would cost $10.55 to return. Customer service not available (live chat and emails) on a Saturday. Not worth my time to pursue further, so they basically stole $10.99 from meRuss A.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con..Recent Review:They installed a camera and security system for me. The security system mostly works- though there'd been some weirdness here and there, but they are very slow at responding to help with system configuration issues. The install also took ~2x the time it should have due to poor planning on their part. The real issue are the cameras - poorly, incorrectly installed, and a sloppy job at that. I made my displeasure known - they are useless when it rains or snows - and they refuse to do anything about it. Add to that a 2x markup on end-of-life equipment, and I'm out. I'll end up replacing them myself and redoing the install job when the weather gets nicer. Long story short: when my monitoring agreement is up, I will move my business to another (DMP) integratorDavid T.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s listKellie S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Service Based. Prevent loss from Wildfires. Automated electronics controlling sprinklers/foam.
- Business Description:Zions Security Alarms installs home security systems, security cameras, and home automation. We are also an ADT Authorized Dealer and the least expensive way to get ADT. When you call us you talk directly to the owner and get your questions answered fast. We are a small local company that has been in business for 14 years and has an A+ BBB Rating. We have flexible options for everyone
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Now that you’ve installed your home security system, it’s time to create a PIN to prevent tampering. But how can you be sure your PIN is secure and safe from a curious intruder? This guide breaks down the basics of good—and bad—home security system PINs.
There’s nothing wrong with looking for some extra security for your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn nine different ways you can keep yourself and your home safe while inside and while you’re away.
Find home security companies in
- Teton Village
- Sugar City
- Saint Anthony
- Idaho Falls
home security companies in Driggs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fire Services of Idaho610 Mallard St
- Fire Services of Idaho
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- Safe Home Lock & Key2220 S Broadway
- Security One IncPO Box 39512
- Sermon Service & Electric340 May Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- Snake River Systems LLCPo box 684
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- SOUND SOURCE4465 Hiline Rd
- Safe Home Lock & Key
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Zions Security Alarms3032 N 1120 W
- Zions Security Alarms