Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Caldwell, ID
There are 18 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Caldwell
- Remedy ResidentialRemedy Residential is awesome! My house was in desperate need of an upgrade and Remedy accomplished that and more! I only had a vague idea of what I wanted to do and Eric was able to build off that and within the first meeting had concrete ideas and an overall vision! I had so many questions and Eric took the time, several times, to answer them all! I have an older home and so there were many unexpected challenges found along the way. Eric was able to use his experience and vast knowledge to find a solution. Scott and his team were friendly and very respectful, they even cleaned up everyday! I was so happy with how they handled my remodel I had them back to re-do the back deck and they built an amazing screened-in porch! Whatever your project, you can be confident that Remedy has the solution read less
- Treasure Valley ExteriorsKelly Eslinger (Co-owner) met with us on numerous occasions, spent much time with us & helped tremendously with our choices. All of the work was done on time & was well worth the cost. Anymore problems were corrected immediately.
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait read less
- ShadeWorks, Inc.They seem to be fine. They are easy to deal with. We haven't been able to schedule when to get the actual work done. They should be starting in the next few months.
- Loren Dahl ConstructionSlab was poured mid-May, then we had a two week rain delay. Once construction was started, it went FAST. The whole job (not including the slab or rain delay) took two weeks. Loren does most of the work himself, and when he needs help his brother joins the party. The work was done efficiently, all materials were on-hand when he started, and we are thoroughly pleased. He cleaned up after; the only proof of his time with us is the patio! He answers all questions, adjusts as needed when a change is suggested/requested, and works with you to find ways to reduce costs. I have done all of the painting, which saved us some money. I would not hesitate to hire him again, and highly recommend him read less
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of BoiseChampion did a great job and their followup free work under warranty and just being nice anytime we had any problem develop has been exemplary !
- KB Builders Group IncThey are Christian people and we met them through our church. They did a great job and were on site all day making sure the contractors were doing a good job. I like them because they are very conscientious about their work and their workers and they want to make everything the way you want it.
- Construction Alternatives LLCConstruction Alternatives was recommended to us by another approved List company, Capital Landscape. We called Chad Webster, owner of Construction Alternatives, and he came out and we discussed our ideas for an outdoor kitchen. He had great suggestions that saved us money along the way. A few days later Chad called and wanted to stop by with the plans he had drawn up. Once we approved the plans he gave us a detailed quote which was very reasonable. Chad and Mark started work shortly after we gave them the okay. They are amazing craftsman. It was a pleasure having them around. The project took about a month start to finish. We have several other projects we want to have them build for us in the future read less
- Idaho Patio IncWe ordered appliances for an outdoor kitchen we were building ourselves. We really had very little experience in doing this type of project and everyone at this business went our of there way to be of assistance to us, providing us with plans, lists of materials vendors where we were able to purchase the materials at reasonable costs and most of all giving us the benefit of their wealth of knowledge. We had a vision of what we wanted for this outdooir kitchen and they gave us other alternatives as well so we were able to weight out what would actually work best for us. Once we decided on the exterior covering, they again went out of their way to school us in the application of the materials we were going to use and he amount we would need . We even called them while at a vendor to have the vendor speak with them to be sure we were purchasing the right materials, and again more than willing to help. All of this was after we had purchased the applainces, so it wasn';t like they were hoping to make a sale, they are just all around good guys At no time did we ever feel we were intruding upon them, bothering them or being a pest, which I am sure we were. I can honestly say that this project came out extremely well, better than we imagined and we attribute that to Idaho Patio anbd their crew. Thank you guys We have also viewed their finish work and would highly recommend them for any type of patio or outdoor project. This company embodies the term "customer service". and it comes willingly and with a smile read less
- Loren Dahl ConstructionLoren is meticulous, detail-oriented, fair, patient and flexible. He worked hard to accommodate my crazy availability to be here and show him what needed done. Eventually the trust grew to a place where we just gave him a key. He has a strong work ethic and a gentle, kind personality so is a delight to have in the home. He brought me a dozen different knob options to make sure I liked the one he would install on the mirrored closet door. Loren is so thoughtful & thorough. He researched until he found light fixtures to perfectly match the one's we already had outside so the ones he added would match. He helped me catch up with endless little home improvement projects and wasn't too proud to turn down the simplest of tasks. He also saved us $2,700 on repairing a retaining wall compared to a quote we got from another contractor. He was wonderful with our dog. My husband & I like him so much we wish he'd move in next door. We will never use another contractor, handyman, plumber, electrician, carpenter, stone worker, mason, etc. as long as he remains available to us read less
Patio Builders in Caldwell
- Business Description:We are a new local family business with 30+ years of experience providing: Additions, Remodels, Framing, Siding, Awnings, Decks, Carpentry, Fences, Door installation, Window installation, Flooring installation, Handyman work, Landscaping etc. Our work is clean and precise. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. Please give us a call, text or email today and we can get started on an estimate on whatever project you have in mind read lessRecent Review:Excellent quality of workmanship and excellent clean up. Great communication. Jacob was terrific. Will hire again for other remodeling/building projects.Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:We offer handyman services that includes things such as appliance installation, fence repair, door installation or repair, painting, and more!Recent Review:They did a good job. The shed was put together in a good timely manner. It would have taken me days to complete. I’m already planning to have him help with a few more projects.George T.
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which .. read lessRecent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again. read lessCindy H.
- Business Description:Our company is family owned and operated. We do subcontract out electrical and plumbing and vanity/cabinet work. We require payment in full upon completion of services and we do take credit cards.Recent Review:Very well. We made a great team. Ricky is one hard working guy. He is full of energy even as the day gets older, he's still full steam ahead guy. Tons of experience on many aspects of remodeling and home repair. He has the knowledge. In my case, he has the expertise necessary to work on roofing issues, and knows what's right and wrong and best approaches. I learned a lo read lessBryan T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handyman read lessJanet O.
- Business Description:Griffin Drywall is a fully insured, registered contractor with over 25 years of experience. We offer free estimates and pride ourselves on prompt, clean, professional service at fair prices. We specialize in small jobs, including water damage, electrical and plumbing change repairs, but also excel at remodels and additions, such as kitchens and bathrooms. Licensed subcontractors may be used on larger projects read lessRecent Review:I can’t say enough about how great Paul was to work with, from when I first reached out to him for a quote through the completion of the project he was professional and accessible. He would text every day when he was on the way and there was never any mess as he always cleaned the work area. If you are looking for a great drywall person, then look no further than Paul and Griffin Drywall. Mike and Denis read lessMike T.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom to read lessRecent Review:Zach was punctual. Great communication of design & budget. Hard-working and best of all completed the job on time.Darcy S.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Bade Brothers Building Company is a Boise based company specializing in everything from small home improvement projects, to complete home remodels. Our family company understands the importance of integrity, trust and ultimately adding value to your home. Our business is unique because we are two brothers with the same training and background in the building trades. This parternership enables us to keep much more of the work we do 'in house' as opposed to having multiple employees and subs go.. read lessRecent Review:Our bathroom remodel went fairly well and I love my new bathroom!! Bade Brothers were upfront with us with what to expect, the timeline and cost. They answered all our questions and were always available when I had more questions that came up. I really would recommend them. I can’t imagine anyone handling my many inquiries better than they did, which was often. They delivered an awesome new bathroom and I’m looking forward to our next potential project with them read lessJennifer K.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garage read lessMark N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- New Plymouth
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
sunroom patio enclosures in Caldwell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D SEAMLESS SIDING AND WINDOWS921 N MAIN ST
- 3D SEAMLESS SIDING AND WINDOWS
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.R.I. L.L.C.13788 Maravilla St
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All in One Construction and Remodel Services2892 E Tiber Dr
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Altecca LLC503 S Thornwood Way
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- A All Around Construction
- Bade Brothers Building Company3002 Cassia St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- Bade Brothers Building Company
- CALDWELL GLASS919 MAIN ST
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors7000 N River Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise6010 W Franklin Rd
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- CALDWELL GLASS
- DESIGN EXTERIORS9680 Cook Ln
- DESIGN EXTERIORS
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Elite Home Improvements LLC
- Falcon Framers2280 N. Maple Grove Rd.
- Falcon Framers
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harder Construction2217 Division Ave
- Henry's Construction and Treasure Valley Fence9606 W Irving St
- Hibbard Construction, Inc.716 Cleveland Blvd
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hobbs Homes LLC3942 N. Faraday Place
- Huyck Construction17756 Providence ln
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J.Peterson Const311 S 1st Ave W
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- Jim's Heating & Cooling9171 W State Street
Garden City, Idaho
- JK Construction LLC6419 W Ustick Rd
- JLS Painting LLC3468 N Whistler Ln Apt 105
- J.Peterson Const
- Macias Designs LLC1449 St. James St.
- Mackey Electric2470 Jackson Ave
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Michael GallivanPO Box 712
- Mike Pearson LLC1123 S Elder St
- MILHOLLAND CONSTRUCTION6 Norwood Ct
- Macias Designs LLC
- NHI Remodeling1824 W. Idaho blvd
- NHI Remodeling
- Pacific Home & Patio1891 N Wildwood St
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Patio Covers Unlimited2020 N Elder St
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance1322 W. Flamingo
- PIPER CONSTRUCTION INC611 E 44TH ST 1
Garden City, Idaho
- Pocket Properties9410 W Bienapfl Dr
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- Pacific Home & Patio
- Ramsay Company3097 N Timberfalls Pl
- Redhead Construction CompanyPO Box 110
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- Rivers Edge Fence
- RM Handyman Repair1926 Glen view Dr.
- RNF Construction, Inc4269 W Dover Dr
- Rocky Mtn. Home Repair & Remodel4814 Braeburn Place
- Ramsay Company
- S &T Builders5308 w. Malad st
- Same Day Electric4299 W Chinden Blvd
- Schink's Remodeling ConstructionPO Box 1727
- ShadeWorks, Inc.12443 W Executive Drive
- Signature Granite LLC11400 W Executive Dr Ste D
- Stan's Handyman Service355 W Sedgewick Dr
- Stewart's Window & Awning204 2nd Ave S.
- Strictly Flooring Specialists LLC3621 N Patricia Lane #21
- STRITE design + remodel2650 Grover Ct
- Sublime Contracting4519 N Collister Dr
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
- S &T Builders