When nighttime rolls around but your outdoor lighting refuses to pop on, it's time to start sleuthing. From burned-out bulbs to flipped circuit breakers, here are the most common landscape lighting issues and how to get down to the bottom of them.
Get matched with top lights in Burley, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Burley
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- scott lind electricExcellent. At first, the fixture had a manufacturer's short in the fixture. The electrician took it back to the shop and the same day within hours, returned and hung it at no added charge. Saved me trying to return for a replacement and the added hassle, plus my time.
- Angel - 1 Pro ConstructionThe house was a mess, he came in and at every point asked us our opinion on colors, plumbing fixtures, etc, he kept us imformed on every detail of the job, I trust him , he has the ability to see beyone the rubble of the mess and has a find eye for detaiI really like the fact he considers all suggestions and is gracious. He keeps the job on time and is always reachable and willing to go the extra mile
- C & K ELECTRICIt was very embarressing to find out that the problem was nothing more than all of the bulbs being out at the same time. The fixture did not have a short of any type, it just happened that all of the bulbs went at the same time. They spent all of the time necessary to find out if there was any other problems and they were quite professional while they were in the house. I would most certainly use them again
- C & K ELECTRICC and K Electric came in replaced everything with minimal downtime to any one area of the building. over 100 fixtures were replace in a short amount of time. They were fantastic!
- Square 1 ElectricRay let us explain our problem asked questions and they looked things over and problem solved. Showed us how to pull can lights out of ceiling so we could get bulbs out and put in new bulbs properly, suggested easier bulbs to use for fixture. Yeah!
- DAN TOLSON CONSTRUCTIONDan did an excellent job, especially considering that I live out of state and was unable to be on the job-site for consultation. He quickly understood our needs and provided useful assistance in planning and selection of materials, his communication was always professional and to the point, and the completed project was within budget and exceeded our expectations. Although the fact that the house was unoccupied and the owners were not readily available resulted in some unexpected delays, the work was completed as quickly as could be expected. I plan to use Dan's services next time the need arises
- Wade BurnettHe's done amazing work for me. I plan to use him again in the very near future for some more work. I would highly recommend him.
- Sermon Service & Electric1-No estimate was given. 2-The electrician seemed to be either going as slow as possible or didn't know what he was doing. 3-He took 9.5 hours to remove two light fixtures and install a ceiling fan and fixture. 4-He left twice and when I went outside I found him sitting in truck. He didn't itemize bill so I have no idea if he charged me for the time he was sitting in truck. 5-Dry wall crew felt he should drill holes for new fixtures before they started so they could fill in if hole was too big. However electrician insisted on drilling after the dry wall was finished and painted. 6-Hole was too big. 7-After the light fixture was installed he told me to take it down and use a ceiling medallion to cover up the hole. I asked if this would mean I would have to unwire and rewire, he said, "yes but it's not hard." 8-He didn't itemize bill. 9-He asked me to make check out to someone other than Sermon. 10-He told me I should get my husband to take some electrical courses so I don't have to pay for service in future. I'm not married
Lights in Burley
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Gietzen Electric, Inc. is a family owned business, established in 1973, with its third generation joining in with new and innovative green energy knowledge and experience. We guarantee to our customers prompt, quality and dependable electrical service. Customer satisfaction is our promise to you. We offer over 150 years of combined experience throughout our highly qualified team of workers, all which are ready prompt and quality work for you, 24 hours a day seven days a weekRecent Review:I was plesently surprised at how fast the job went. It's been approx a month since the work has been done. No problems so far. I was pleased with all aspects of this electrical service call, including the amount chargedSteve G.
- Business Description:If you are looking to get a beautiful overall space, then you should contact me to evaluate your space and provide you with a detailed estimate. The difference between me and most general constractors is the added element of design experience. I can walk you through selections that will provide the most bang for your buck. My signature is to take the decision maker(s) out on an initial shopping trip to select (just to name a few) counter top options, tile, flooring, paint colors and wood f..
- Business Description:Extreme custom work that infuses stone, metal and wood.
- Business Description:For over 67 years, Wolfe Lighting & Accents has been proving Idaho, and the surrounding areas with top of the line lighting options. As a family owned and operated company we are proud to offer a high level of customer service to each and every customer. Our beautiful store front has thousands of options of lighting and home accent options including mirrors, pictures, chandeliers, sconces, outdoor, landscape choices. We also have a vast selection of light bulbs including energy saving and le..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Outdoor lighting can do wonders for your yard’s curb appeal, enhance security, and give you a warm ambiance. Get started with these 10 outdoor lighting trends to enhance the exterior of your house.
From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
lights in Burley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4Sight Security101 S Park Ave Suite 5
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- 4Sight Security
- A.R.K. Construction and Design1794 Highland Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Artistic Stone MT2550 Boggio Ln
- A.R.K. Construction and Design
- BellissimoPO Box 539
Sun Valley, Idaho
- GIETZEN ELECTRIC INC125 9TH AVE S
- GIETZEN ELECTRIC INC
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow760 N Main St
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services3532 Johnny Creek Rd
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc