When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Blackfoot, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Blackfoot
- Daniel's Quality Home Repair LLCDaniel's Quality Home Repair built me a high quality blanket cabinet for storing guest blankets and extra sheets. The piece of furniture is beautifully crafted and very functional. It's over 6 feet tall and is sturdy enough for the children to pull the blankets out of play in. It is built to my exact specifications and was done quickly and efficiently
- WILLIAMS CONSTRUCTIONThe crew started in June and finished in October. Mike produced a spreadsheet with time, material, and cost estimates for each sub-job category and we tracked each item as it was being done. The crew showed up every morning at about 7:00 and gave us a detailed briefing of the previous day's work and the work to be done that day. In almost every case, they did exactly what they said they would do. They made wonderful suggestions along the way that improved the results and added some fantastic creative touches. We stayed within our budget though we did spend all of our contingency fund (though initially we did not plan to reside the entire house either). Mike subcontracted the wiring and plumbing. It was a lot of effort to stay on top of the project, but thanks to Mike, it could not have gone better
Patio Builders in Blackfoot
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We are a local owner operated tile and stone installation business. We do floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, chimneys, exterior stone, and more. Happy to help with your dream remodel or new build, we believe "The difference is in the details," and that you will be able to see the differenceRecent Review:Ian and Jaxon were amazing workers! I had a “handyman” tile my kitchen and completely botched the project. I found travers tile and messaged them and Ian replied to me immediately. They came to give me a quote two days later and were able to come within days to install the tile. They did an exceptional job and really made sure every detail looked perfect. I highly recommend them!Reesa W.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating ..Recent Review:Great windows, great salesman, great installation!James T.
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone - (888)689-9555. Additional contact name - Angela Richardson. Additional e-mails - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:BEWARE before I tell you about this company I think you should know about there address they are hiding for reason they do not want to get bad reviews. This company wants you to think they are in this boise address. They are not they are hiding out in Nampa idaho 2020 N elder st. nampa idaho 83687 phone number is correct 208 8841229 BEWARE bad company will use cuss words and threats and will install you a piece of trash. porch roof will fill up with water and fall on you. This company lied to us about getting a permit Then we had to call permit guy, he said you have no permit for our address the porch company lies. They also denied about the height of the porch being 11' as requested in the beginning. They raised the price five different times during the time we hired them in august till the date they started working and still doing it in february 21. They sent us out one man to do a project on a porch this was a big mistake the porch roof fell on the house and scratched the whole house and dented the wood siding. The porch has major roof leaks because of this and was finished poorly on the top of the roof. This is because it is a bent totaled roof now. And they went ahead and installed the bent totaled roof anyways. Permit guy says it needs a lot of attention and it is not going to make it. Blew out our electrical making us have to pay out our own pocket to fix a dust to dawn light and a reset plug socket. They will not schedule a time to come out to your house around my schedule instead they come when they want to. and then they do not show up when they say. I paid them half the fee up front and they are demanding more than other half now even though that was not in the agreement. The permit comes with the fee quoted in beginning we pay half we only owe half. WE also have a voice recording of them stating the height and sprinklers come with porch no extra fee they are denying this now too. One man is not acceptable to do a project on a porch that is 11' by 23' very unsafe company go with someone else. Our porch is a totaled damaged product Check with BBB and angie list and google you can see other companies before you go with any company. You will also see other people complaining about their verbal and etc. abuse. They are charging us for a storm door which we do not have we only got a screen porch door installed etc. The wind was 17 mph and makes lots of creaking and cracking noise pulling wood siding off of house so they did not attach it properly. BEWARE Do not give them a review until the last day they finish because on second or third day the guy wanted us to put a review on their site on how good things look when it is not complete. If you put a review early and they do a crappy job you can not go back in and edit it later if they do a bad job in the end. BEWARE That is the game they play. and more They did so much more wrong to our property including concrete and sprinklers than we can postcee c.
- Recent Review:Arrived on monday at 9am as agreed. Keith made quick work of the first side of the wall demolition. The most impressive aspect of his work throughout, and at the end of the first day; was how clean he maintained the work area! So, he worked quickly and cleaned things up as he worked. A very cool thing is that he used visqueen and collapsible poles to barrier off the work area, again with keeping the work area and more importantly the non work areas separated and clean. As he finished the demolition of one area, he and quot;finishedand quot; off the edges of the work area to provide a clean edge to work with for future finishing work. The second day, again arriving promptly, he set up structural supporting walls, removed the walls 2x4's and and installed the header beam. The last day, he tore down the living room side of the wall. Again keeping inside and outside work areas clean with visqueen barriers and paid special attention to the hardwood floor by protecting it from damage. He finished the job as specified and removed all the demolition material. Overall, completely professional craftsmanship and work ethic <br /Richard S.
- Business Description:We are a honest liable handyman services, Most of our work is on referrrals and we come with impeckable references.Recent Review:It didn't! I've had zero response thus, no work completed. Not a pleasant experience all the way around. I've sent Angie's List a review 3 times and zero activity there also!Susan G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Fort Hall
- Idaho Falls
sunroom patio enclosures in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Spencers Exteriors1280 Terry Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Spencers Exteriors
- Travers Tile821 N Fanning Ave
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Travers Tile
- Young Electric Heating & Air1573 W. Sunnyside Road
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Young Electric Heating & Air