A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Bayview, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Bayview
- Pristine Lawn CareHe quickly got back to me and scheduled a visit within a few days. He was able to repair and reroute a portion of my sprinkler system damaged by tree roots in a narrow lawn strip between the sidewalk and the street. The work was done well and in a reasonable amount of time. A quality professional and one I would gladly hire again
- Altec Irrigation llcThe job was exceptionally well done. Shay made the adjustments that I requested and did everything completely and in a timely manner.
- Altec Irrigation llcVery well. Altec was prompt and efficient. All work was done in a professional manner. Shay made adjustments to be sure that I was satisfied with the coverage.
- Altec Irrigation llcVery well, Shea was here quickly, did a thorough job, replaced and rebuilt all 5 sprinkler heads and broken PVC on manifold, extensive repair job. Very pleasant and professional gentleman. I will definitely hire him again for any sprinkler issues and blowouts. I had attempted to reach several sprinkler companies before Altec Sprinklers and everyone informed me they could see me in the Spring. I sure appreciate this gentleman working so late into the season and doing such a great job at a reasonable price
- Altec Irrigation llcEverything went great. He had excellent solutions for odd-shaped areas that needed watering and made it possible for me to turn on my vegetable beds individually because I don’t have everything planted all at once, so now I won’t be watering empty planters! Very friendly and definitely a problem solver! Would definitely recommend
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingWe hired Phillips360 to turn our neglected, overgrown, dead-grass backyard into a sustainably designed xeriscape with paver patio. I had to book them a year in advance (I learned that's fairly standard for landscaping projects). I had a layout in mind, and Mike built from that. Mike gave me an estimate at a good price, less expensive than another high-end company. I relied heavily on Mike's expertise and suggestions. Mike, AJ, and the crew were very professional, polite, and friendly. They were always on time. They communicated exceptionally well (I appreciate their use of text), always asked my opinion if they ran into something that needed my preference, and gave great advice (AJ especially has a great eye for aesthetics). I love their use of "fancy corners" for patio pavers, it's a very artistic touch! They stayed within budget, even with changes and additions I made, for which they were flexible and happy to do. They cleaned up very well. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to pay electronically without a 4% fee, but that doesn't detract from their quality of service. I've already got them booked to do our front yard next year, and will likely hire them for routine maintenance too. I give them my highest recommendation
- Altec Irrigation llcShea did a great job . Worked with us to get the sprinkler system we wanted drew up plans so we could see what we were going to get. We had almost 8 companies give us bids and we are very happy we chose him!
- Altec Irrigation llcAltec Irrigation "Shea" was great! Very knowledgeable, excellent job, very professional! Would absolutly recommend for a first class job!
- Altec Irrigation llcWonderful, everything was set up for me, he never left a mess, even having him come back and do more for me. Highly recommend him!
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
Irrigation Systems Installers in Bayview
- Business Description:Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointmentRecent Review:Install two new zones on existing sprinkler system and new timer. Awesome job. Great communication. Good price. Would definitely recommend them.Stephanie V.
- Business Description:We do Full Service, Any and Everything to do with Outdoor Grounds, Including Snow Remival & De-Icing. Complete Grounds Maintenance, Tree & Snow Maintenance of Any Kind. Including Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing, Snow Removal, De-Icing, Irrigation, Weekly Mowing, Pruning, Aeration, Power Raking, Fertilization (Specialize in Custom Blend of True Organic Fertilizer) Landscaping of ALL Types, Full Service Lawn & Grounds Services, Year Round Services! Equipment to do Anything! I am an Arborist so profe..Recent Review:The owner went above and beyond in trying to find my family help. We have a van full of shrubs to haul but were too far from his base camp. He made calls to other vendors to see if he could find us a fair price and good help. He gave us phone numbers to contact yet another agency that could possibly help. Not many people go the extra distance that he did and hopefully in the future we find his services again. Thank you for being so kind!Michelle L.
- Business Description:We accept visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, check and PayPal as forms of payment. Chose pay as you go or pay over time. On certain services we use third party licensed contractors. Multi service discounts and multi property discountsRecent Review:Great. Very professional and responsible, good workers timely, cost good. I love my new lawn, and in 3 daysSteve R.
- Business Description:We specialize in building 5 star backyard resorts! For more than 25 years, Alderwood has shown an uncompromising commitment to delivering the most beautiful landscapes to our clients. Our designers and construction crews have enhanced the beauty and the functionality of outdoor environments throughout the Inland Northwest. Contact our design offices in Bellevue and Spokane. We offer a free in-home design consultation with a licensed architect. To view a full gallery and scope of our projects,..Recent Review:The work was completed ahead of schedule and on budget. The value was incredible. We had pre and post construction meetings with the Owner Mike Semerad who explained how the project would progress. We had daily briefings with the Site Supervisor explaining what was to be accomplished each day. At the end of each day everything was cleaned up and put away. We had interaction with the Crew who answered any questions we had about what was going on. Everyone who has seen the completed project has been very impressed at the attention to detail. We are so pleased with our yard that we have contracted with Alderwood to redo our front and side yards this year. Of all the home improvement projects that we've done this is the highlight of all our workPatrick K.
- Business Description:Taylor-Made Lawn Care is a family owned and operated full service lawn care business servicing the Kootenai County area of North Idaho. Since 2013 we have prided ourselves on providing a quality service for all our clients. We offer a wide variety of services to meet your needsRecent Review:Heath is always helpful, professional, and friendly!Teri S.
- Business Description:From the initial consultation, to the design process, through the end of the actual project, Sam's Lawn Tree & Landscaping puts our knowledge and experience to work for you. Let us be your partner in creating a beautiful outdoor space that organically blends with the world around you. Call us today for a free estimate, and we'll ensure that your vision becomes a beautiful reality. Additional phone numbers: North (509) 467-3801, South (509) 624-5060, Deer Park (509) 276-2643, Chattaroy (509) ..Recent Review:The work was done quickly and very efficiently by a well-organized crew. A good clean up job when the work was complete.justin b.
- Business Description:American Arborists, provides professional tree service in Reno, NV, Carson City, Incline Village, Truckee, CA, Spokane, WA, and Roseville, CA. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to practice a wide variety of tree service and landscape services. American Arborists is a professional tree service company that brings generations of experience and formal education to the tree service industry in the Reno area. It is our belief that educating our community about our field of expertise impro..Recent Review:They cleaned up well after themselves.carolyn s.
- Recent Review:They were having some issues business wise, I can't be certain of that but their ability to get in touch with and schedule was not good.Dominic D.
- Business Description:Serving Spokane Since 1985. Locally owned and operated with employees that care about getting the job done right. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. The job isn't done until you are happy. Call or click today. TREE SERVICE. SPRINKLER INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE. LAWN MOWING AND FERTILIZING. LANDSCAPING. SNOW REMOVALRecent Review:I had three services done by C&C before I canceled everything. Numerous times, during my quote and all phone calls, I asked them about only coming to do services on Monday or Tuesday as I’m home both of those days. Never did they respect my request for either of those days. They never once provided a courtesy call to let me know when they were on their way to provide any service. I did receive a call a day or two prior to them showing up but they did not respect whether I said yes or no. First they came to apply weed killer and fertilizer to the lawn. They left the weed killer particles all over my patio and walkways. I have a dog so I feel like that was super unsafe for them to just leave piles of it everywhere. Then they came to do some stump grinding. They called the day before to say that they would be coming tomorrow… I called and left a message saying that I wouldnt to be home so I don’t want them to come. They came anyway. No courtesy call prior to arriving ever. They had no care about my sprinklers, which were marked, and they covered it with rocks and ruined the pvc safety around the sprinkler. The final thing was pruning and shaping of my trees and shrubs. This was the worst! During the original quote it was mentioned that it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to perform. At eight weeks I had to reach out to find out if it was ever going to happen… They butchered one of my privacy trees in my front yard. Cut one side up 4 to 5 feet and left the other side touching the shrubs. The shrubs have no shape and look awful. The hedges in the back are uneven. They barely did any pruning of the trees whatsoever. There are still dead branches everywhere. The trees are also resting on the hedges. I did call and state that I was very unhappy for each service. The third and final call is when I asked for all of my future services to be canceled as I am unhappy with the service they have provided. The manager called back and said that they’ll cancel everything pending due to me being unhappy. No attempt was ever made to correct the issues. Never once did they send someone out to even check my sprinklers that they ruined on the stump grinding. When I called and said I was unhappy about the tree pruning and shrubs not once did they offer to come fix anythingRobin S.
- Business Description:New company with twelve plus years experience. Very competitive prices.Recent Review:This has been the worst home repair experience I have ever endured. Josh Griggs of Breaking Ground LLC was disrespectful of my home, my belongings, in addition to having little to no work ethic and produced a sub-par product in my opinion. The pincacle of his atrocities is possibly exposing me, my family and all his employees to cancer causing agents for 2 entire weeks before even considering having insolation tested for aesbestos. Ignorance, arrogance and pure disregard is how I best describe my experience. I hired this company to fix a crack in my ceiling and 6 weeks and almost 2 thousand dollars later i had a single sheet of drywall poorly hung over some insolation and an that was considerably more than the second room he demo'd had completed. Normally I wouldn't write a negative review because I am a small buisness owner and know the negative effects word of mouth can be but the horrendous experience I've had with Josh Griggs has made me feel obligated to protect all his future clients from the experience me, my family and my home have endured. To write all the atrocious behavior and practices would take pages and many hours... Hours I have to utilize fixing the job this company did in my home. See pictures of property damaged, electronics damaged, holes made in walls, bad workmanship and many other awful results of hiring this company. I think it's safe to conclude that I do not recommend hiring breaking ground for any jobs and regret my choice immenselykelly T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Spirit Lake
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Clark Fork
- Priest River
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
lawn irrigation services in Bayview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accurate Waterworks8714 N Greenwood St
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- All Terrain Lawncare LLCPO Box 1586
Post Falls, Idaho
- Altec Irrigation llc110 W 3rd St
- American Arborists Ltd3515 Airway Dr
- Aqua Pacific Landscape215 S Conklin Rd #J 12
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Auto Rain Contracting LLC2938 N Martin St
- Accurate Waterworks
- B J Enterprises- 509 painting2315 N Sycamore St
- B J Enterprises- 509 painting
- C & C Yard CarePO Box 18768
- C.A.P SMART WATER IRRIGATION LLCP.O BOX 451
Post Falls, Idaho
- CLEARWATER SUMMIT GROUP INC4228 E WELLESLEY AVE
- Copper Creek LandscapingPO Box 568
- COUGAR GULCH LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPING6798 E Garwood Rd
- Cutting Edge LandscapingPo Box 340
- C & C Yard Care
- Four Seasons Landscaping Inc6506 W Alderbrook Lane
- Four Seasons Landscaping Inc
- Jasper and SonsPO Box 9373
- Jasper and Sons
- Night Rain SprinklersPO Box 2605
- Night Rain Sprinklers
- Pacific Garden Design1508 S Chestnut St
- Pacific Garden Design