Impeccable Landscapes Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2013

Landscape Maintenance...

Northern Roots Construction

With over 8 years of professional contracting experiece, we are your framing and carpentry experts. From multi-million dollar homes to front porch decks. We build everything with precision to perfection.

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

06/21/2017

Had quite a bit of pruning and lawn services, great to work with and will definitely use again.

Description of Work
lawn services

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/23/2016

They did everything that they said they would do in on time and on budget. The work site was cleaned every day when they left. All personnel easy to work with Pleasant and honest.

Description of Work
We needed our whole yard in the front and the back landscaped. We wanted a very simple park-like setting.

08/29/2016

I used impeccable landscaping for the last 4 years (approx.). They performed weekly mowing, sprinkler maintenance, fertilizing / weed killing. I would guessitmate my yearly services with them to be around 1700.00. I also had them do a 3500.00 landscape project for me. All services were done very well however; my back gate was left unlocked many times and I called every time as I have two elderly d...

Description of Work
Full service lawncare

05/26/2016

Everybody we dealt with was friendly and professional. They earned any and all future landscaping needs should we need it. We'll recommend Impeccable to everybody.

Description of Work
Killed weeds in fence line flowerbed and tied and trimmed large bushes.

05/01/2016

The estimator, who i forgot his name, showed up a week earlier on an appt to assess repairing a severed sprinkler line, re-routing the line, and replacing a couple sprinkler heads to make them adjustable and flexible. Said he would install about 100 ft of line, in new soft dirt, including going under a sidewalk to replace a severed line. He quoted me "about $400", and said it would take about 4 hr...

Description of Work
They came to give me an estimate on repairing/replacing a severed sprinkler line, and change out 5 sprinkler heads.

Category irrigation systems

Lawn care, fertilization, commercial & residential landscape maintenance, aeration, tree and shrub, pruning, irrigation & snow removal, sod installation, general cleanup and property renovation & power raking.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available