If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Runnells, IA
There are 10 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Runnells
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.Buresh employees were able to match older brick pattern which is no longer made. The two men who performed the work did an excellent job. I can not tell where the new brick work starts and the old ends. Job turned out much better than I had hoped. This company does excellent work...not the cheapest, but competitive. If you want the best call Buresh (pun intended), if you want cheap call another company
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.Easy to work with and prompt. The handyman, Ron, came and reviewed the projects and got right to work. He worked quickly and seemed to be an expert at all my various projects. It was a pleasure to have these projects off our list. Plus, he even vacuumed my counters after he worked in the kitchen. My husband and I are very happy and will call on them next month to do more
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.We contacted Buresh based on reviews on Angie's List. They came to our home to review, discuss and measure the work to be done. We scheduled an appointment to go to their office and review options, look at material options, and costs. A time was scheduled for work to begin and end. The workers were prompt, personable, and did excellent work
- ALPINE CHIMNEY SWEEPAlpine was recommended from another chimney sweep for my particular issue. Janie and her team arrived on time if not early for the appointment. They were very knowledgeable, courteous and respectful of my home. Janie made sure all repairs were done to my satisfaction and for the safety of my family. Alpine Chimney Sweep has definitely earned my trust and future business
- Jaigo Construction LLCWhat a fantastic experience! We hired Jaigo Construction to lay some new brick, repair some old brick, and do lots of tuck pointing. We couldn't be happier with both the quality of their work and their fair price. Amazing attention to detail! They made sure to tint the new mortar so that it matched the old mortar, they fixed things we didn't even know needed fixing, they made repairs that went beyond the scope of their estimate—yet they didn't charge us a penny more. Jaigo Construction worked so hard to match the brick on our 60-year-old house and did a fantastic job with that, finding great brick from half-way across the country. The workers were prompt and polite. And after all the work was done, Jaigo cleaned up so thoroughly, no one could have guessed they were here. Finally, Jaigo's estimate was considerably less than those we received from other reputable masonry companies. If this sounds like a rave review, it is. We couldn't be happier with Jaigo Construction
- Umthun ConstructionGreg was awesome to work with. He came out within 24 hours of my initial phone call. He has great communication skills and most importantly he does a great job! I highly recommend Greg and his team!
- Umthun ConstructionUmthun Construction were very professional. I went with a different company because of recommendations I received from others on another company. It was a close call, but with the personal recommendations, it made me lean towards the other company more. I would have gone with them. They've very informative. They're very friendly and very professional. I'm actually thinking about using them for some more work in the future
- Ned's PaintingI am very pleased with the results of Ned's work. I am very picky and so is Ned. He painted the exterior, several rooms inside as well as the garage. I have used Ned before and will continue to use him in my future projects.
- ATLAS MASONRY & CHIMNEYOf the four local masons contact, Dustin was the most responsive, knowledgeable, flexible, and interested in the project. His care for his craft was obvious in his enthusiasm for discussing the project, and he was up front in his opinions about the relative merits of the ideas I tossed out. I had to wait a bit for an opening in their schedule, but when they made it out the work went very quickly and is well done. My only (incredibly minor) complaint would be the remains of the window frame were left in the basement. Cleanup would have been appreciated, but it was hardly much effort on my part to throw everything away
- ATLAS MASONRY & CHIMNEYThis was a large job and was handled very well. Dustin was very easy to communicate with, clearly stating his recommendations and the approach he would take to each of the projects. The masons were professional and courteous. An adjustment was needed to be made to the sidewalk after having been poured - this was completed with efficiency. Pricing was in line with other bids - I didn't enter the actual cost in the cost field
Masonry Contractors in Runnells
- Business Description:Here to help with all your construction needs; Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Concrete and Masonry. Give us a call today!Recent Review:Jason Moore and his crew at Spot on Construction exceeded my expectations! And that's hard to do! If you need a job done right, they are the crew for the job!Jim E.
- Business Description:We are a small buisness that has a personel touch. We have 4 employees that are curtious, trustwearthy and will be on the job everyday. We can do everything except lay carpet and HVAC but have very repitable buisnesses that we use for this. We take nothing up front so you pay as you go on every projectRecent Review:It took a little longer than quoted, but that was due to needing a beam and me changing some things. They were very professional, and very communicative. They worked well with us as we were living here while renovatingRene W.
- Business Description:Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879Recent Review:After getting estimates from 5 different companies, we decided to go with Chris and the team at Professional Contracting Iowa. While they didn't come in as the lowest cost bid, they were VERY competitive. Also, our neighbor used them 6 years ago for his driveway replacement and their previous work (next door) and the recommendation spoke for itself. We are so happy we chose them. The crew lead, Bob, and his team were professional and had excellent communication with us the entire day they worked to remove old driveway and pour the new driveway. Bob pointed out several different things that concerned him as they worked...our original driveway was only 2" deep so he let us know that he'd need to take several inches of dirt out of the drive before they could pour. And after they removed the old cement, he noticed that there were issues with the foundation of our house near the garage that were original to the home. He suggested a solution and helped us remedy this before they moved forward. It meant a lot to use that they obviously wanted the work to be done the RIGHT WAY even if that meant a few extra steps. They were very detailed about their work yet efficient. They completed the removal of the driveway and pouring the new cement in one day. They came back the second day to cut and power wash the cement. It's the 4th day now and it looks great. I had a couple of follow up questions (nothing too concerning) and Chris texted me back promptly to answer them (even after I had already paid the bill:)) I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are a family-owned business and I had a great experience working with themAnn K.
- Business Description:We don't have any sub-contractors, payment upon completion.Recent Review:Gil and his crew are as good as it gets. You will get top notch quality at a reasonable price. They pay attention to the details from doing the work to clean up. This is one of the few contractors that I can be away from the job site and never worry about the work. He does all my workLonny C.
- Business Description:Our mission is simple, provide premium products and the highest level of craftsmanship guaranteed. No money down, free estimates, free inspections.Recent Review:This company is TOP NOTCH! They quoted the best price of any other roofing company ( and there were several ) They explained their services completely and answered all my questions honestly. They even worked with my insurance company to help me get the best solution. possible. They kept me informed every step of the way. They roofed my house garage and a shed all in one day and left my yard spotless afterwards. My roof looks amazing!! What a professional and talented crew! Trust me... these guys don't disappointTammy S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1985. We are members of the Nebraska Better Business Bureau. All employees are Certified by The Chimney Safety Institute Of America. We are also Members Of The National Chimney Sweep Guild. Janie Rickord is the owner and she is the current President of the Midwest Chimney Safety Council. She also has her certification in Fire Investigation, Research & Education. ** My name is Janie Rickord and I own and operate Alpine Chimney Sweep Inc. in Des Moine..Recent Review:Very well. They worked diligently until the solved the problem.Glen G.
- Recent Review:Inspection was complete and well done quickly; no work was indicated.Lee P.
- Business Description:Buresh Home Solutions, Inc has been serving Iowa home owners for over 13 years. We are committed to earning your business by offering our customers more choices to meet their needs and budgets. We are pleased to offer all Angie's List Members a 5% discount up to $500.00 on their next home improvement project . We offer a variety of financing programs and in many cases can finance the entire project or offer no interest programs as well. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals committed..Recent Review:I didn't end up hiring him but they came out and gave me an estimate. I'm certain he is a good contractor who would have been a reasonable choice, I got three estimates and went with someone else.Mike T.
- Business Description:Providing quality, affordable work from a licensed professional contractor. A large percentage of our business is generated from repeat customers and referrals. We are a trustworthy family business you can count onRecent Review:1. Decided not to go through with this work. As products I was advised to order by contractor were out of stock and decided to do the work with a friend. 2. Looks good! 3. Floors look great; subcontracted out. Should've had couple items clearly written out before work began but happy with the work completed. Dispose of all trash/scrapes myself. I wouldn't hire again due to a couple issues but work completed was an Aadam b.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2001, serving central Iowa. We started as a roofing only contractor. However, at the request of our clients, we have expanded to become a full service exterior remodeling company. This includes; siding, soffit, fascia, and gutters! We frequently work with our clients on insurance claims. We offer maintenance deals. We also offer financing options with third party vendors. We are a Certified Owens Corning contractor and Certified GAF contractor. Our team is train..Recent Review:Very well, they also provide photos so you can see what they have cleaned.Mary A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Pleasant Hill
- Prairie City
- Des Moines
- Windsor Heights
- West Des Moines
masonry contractors in Runnells
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & W Masonry307 Jackson Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- A-1 Handyman833 C Ave
- Action Roofing & Construction Inc2422 Green Hills Dr
- Advanced Concrete Concepts301 Main St. SE
- ALPINE CHIMNEY SWEEP3851 Lawnwoods Dr
Des Moines, Iowa
- Alpine Chimney Sweep IncPO Box 45098
- Amazed Design & ConstructionPO Box 48
Saint Marys, Iowa
- american artisan & traditional homes, inc.3711 Franklin Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Artistic Masonry Unlimited llc508 East 3rd Ave
- ATLAS MASONRY & CHIMNEY1702 Keosauqua Way
Des Moines, Iowa
- A & W Masonry
- home maintenance des Moines handyman service 70857085 Bloomfield road #214
Des Moines, Iowa
- home maintenance des Moines handyman service 7085
- Professional Contracting Iowa 767 NE Broadway Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Professional Contracting Iowa
- Quality Landscaping & Construction110 Windfield Pkwy
- Quality Landscaping & Construction
- Top Notch Chimney Sweep & Services LLC4531 143rd Street
- Top Notch Chimney Sweep & Services LLC
- Umthun Construction11651 NW 121st St
- Umthun Construction
- Wrightway painting2215 Logan Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Wrightway painting