Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Reinbeck, IA
There are 7 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Reinbeck
- TaskList TacklerThey are always excellent and dependable. They will come when they said they will and they are very perfectionist as well.
- Pro DeckWE USED A PRODUCT CALLED TREX AND THEY WERE THE MOST FAMILIAR WITH THIS. IT IS THE MOST ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCT OUT THERE. WE HAD TO HAVE THEM COME BACK BECAUSE WE FELT OUR STEPS WEREN'T DEEP ENOUGH, SO THEY CAME OUT AND FIXED IT. I FELT THEY WERE REALLY FAIR.
- My Go To Guy Handyman ServiceVery well - guys were prompt, thorough and on-site problem solvers. Cost was fair and work was very timely and well done.
- KOCH CONSTRUCTIONWe had benn getting bids for a couple of years, but the other contractors kept telling us that we really didn't want what we were asking for or that it was impossible. Jeff listened to us and gave us exactly what we wanted. He was willing to let us do the electrical, flooring, finish carpentry and painting to save money. James, our project manager was always on time and kept us apprised of what was going on and patiently answered our questions and concerns. When the building inspector threw us a curveball, Jeff and James worked with us to find a solution that would satisfy code and not break the budget. The guys are pros!! read less
- Zubak ConstructionWe were very happy with every part of this project beginning with our first call to Nick Zubak for an estimate. He promptly returned all phone calls and answered all questions we had. He offered helpful suggestions and completed the new deck very quickly. We were very pleased with Zubak Construction and would definitely use them again. We felt his estimates were very reasonable read less
- B & P Construction IncI'd give them an and lsquo;A' across the board. For the remodeling of the bathroom, he had put something in and when he had found out that he didn't need to do it he took it all off. He was really fair because others might have just left it in there. The best thing about it are the people, when they came and left we didn't know that a there had been anyone during the day, they cleaned up immaculately read less
- Zubak ConstructionI was immediately impressed with my communications with Nick Zubak: He actually answered his phone, understood what I was asking of him, gave suggestions and a plan forward, all on the first call. It seems basic, but I'm amazed on how difficult it is to simply talk to someone sometimes and, throughout the building, Nick kept in contact through emails, calls, or face-to-face talks. He and his crew were on-time, every time. The deck was built just as we had planned. The "B" for price I gave is perhaps unfair, the deck cost exactly what I was quoted, and I probably just have to get use to the fact that things cost more than I think they should. The "B" in quality was for the very occasional protruding screw or small splinted piece of wood and if I could have given a "A-" or "B+", I would have. I was especially pleased with the small things that showed this wasn't the first time these guys have done this: they moved my mailbox over during the construction and re-erected it so I could keep get mail before I had even thought of it; and, when Nick saw some contractor trash bags that I was using to clean up a completely different area on the curb, he made sure that they weren't from "his guys" -- a sign to me that he was concerned his employee were doing the right thing. All - in - all I was very happy with the job done, and will hire him again in the future read less
- KOCH CONSTRUCTIONThis company was able to build requested work first of the companies I contacted. My husband was injured and we needed a ramp to safely enter our home. Jeff quickly gave us an estimate and worked well with the county to meet their regulations. The men who built the deck, ramp, etc. were very professional, cleaned up after themselves, explained what they were doing. All contacts to company were promptly returned. The deck, door, and ramp are beautifully done. We look forward to using the deck this coming year. We would highly recommend Koch read less
- Deck Works Cedar ValleyIt is marvelous. I love it. I love the product and the work. Everything is just what we wanted it to be, exactly. I would highly recommend them. We had cement underneath it and we wanted that out. We had river rock put underneath rather than the cement so that the water would go through. So, it was a bigger job than just the deck itself. It included two days worth of taking cement out and hauling. It's 18 by 24 in size. It is a nice deck. It runs across a good portion of the back of the house. So, the cement was the same size. They had to break it up and haul it out. So, it was a huge job. They represented themselves very well. We had no concerns. They cleaned up. They left it looking better than when they came. We went with them because of the products and because of their reputation. I would say that we were very satisfied with it. It was a lot of money but there was a lot of work to do too and it's also expensive material read less
- Iowa's Xtreme Seamless Gutters & ExteriorsMy old deck was deteriorating to the point where it was unsafe to use, so I asked the folks at Barnes Building Products (a local building materials supply store in Cedar Falls) if they could suggest anyone who could do a deck remodel at a good price and do good quality work. They suggested a couple of contractors, and the one I ended up using was Jay Hansaker with CGI Enterprises. He came out a gave me an estimate, and helped explain the options and give an idea of the costs associated with using different types of materials so I could choose options to maximize value on my terms. The work took about three days to complete with one day of demolition followed by two days of construction. They were very respectful of my property and cleaned things up before they left. I would recommend using this contractor. The decks are very nice. Even after he was finished with this job and before he received my check for it, I asked him to come over and lend his opinion on another remodeling project I was working on. He spent an hour looking at it and helping me think things over, and didn't charge anything for that. That's a very considerate contractor! He's very professional and very thorough read less
Deck Companies in Reinbeck
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting company based out of Marshalltown Iowa. We do everything from whole home remodels, commercial remodels and exterior finishing such as decks, siding, windows and more.Recent Review:Joe and his crew are amazing! They always do a great job no matter the task. They are my go to when I need a job done. I will hire them again and again!Jennifer D.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the price read lessSue D.
- Business Description:I have been in the construction field for 20+ years. Specialize in hardscapes but not limited. Decks, fences, interior and exterior Painting. I take pride in the finish product of my work. quality over quanity as i say. if you need it done i can help. Look forward to making your project as easy for you as possibl read lessRecent Review:The owner and his crew went above and beyond to accommodate our technical and specific landscaping needs! It turned out so much better than we had anticipated!!! Highly recommend! Very professional, and reasonably priced!! read lessAdam G.
- Business Description:Central Iowa Fencing is now serving Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Waterloo metro's. We design and create a fence that makes sense for your needs. We honor a name with our customers that brings quality fencing. We do residential and commercial work. No job is too big or too small. We do repairs too! We offer a free honest estimate when evaluating your yard and fence needs. Call today for a free honest estimate read lessRecent Review:Came out and looked at every thing never got any thing back !Kelly C.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend them read lessMichele I.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Aesthetic Elements is a commercial and residential design/build general contractor.Recent Review:Was treated horribly. Everything they did was awful, roof leaked, texture globbed on and a mess, siding coming off and over nails bumpy in spots. Very unproffessional, did not finish kept changing things from what they said. Used my things during thrir work. Left my belongings outside read lessAmy N.
- Business Description:Myers home improvements is a father-son partnership that started in March of 2004. Al Myers was a salesman for another home improvement company before that and Brian Myers was working for another contractor after getting a carpentry degree. We believe in quality in products and installation. We will gladly provide references and a free estimate on your project read lessRecent Review:They arrived when they said and stayed on site until job was completed.Don K.
- Business Description:30 years of combinded service.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
deck & porch contractors in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & M Windows Doors and More305 E San Marnan Dr
- Aesthetic Elements112 Eagle Ridge Dr
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A & M Windows Doors and More
- Bierman's Hauling & Handyman Service101 Sprcue St.
La Porte City, Iowa
- Bierman's Hauling & Handyman Service
- hardscapes&more305 W State St
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sunrooms By Team/Team Siding Inc.8201 W Ridgeway Ave
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC
- Zubak Construction1610 Cottage Row Rd
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Zubak Construction