Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Muscatine, IA
There are 7 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Matching on Angi
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Muscatine
- Red Box Design Inc.i gave them an excellent rating because their work is excellent. They are professional, friendly and listen well to the buyers needs and expectations. Their ideas are very helpful. The owner of the business, Dean Kugler, has a degree in design and his recommendations have been perfect! We will hire them in the future when other projects arise
- Sampson FenceThe did a very good job. They were recommended to my by Meyer Landscaping. The work they did was very high quality. They left a couple of cigarette butts laying around when they left, but overall they did a pretty good job of cleaning up.
- Iossi Construction IncExtremly courteous, very good work and quality. When there was been a snafu they bent over backwards to make it right. All of their contractors are pros in waht they did. I will be using them again. Angie's list had lied though. They advertised and gave a 10% coupon off their work. Iossi has had no dealings with Angie's list. In my opinion Angie's list owes me ten percent and Iossi an apology. I will not renew or use them again. I am also very tired of their many requests for reviews for companies I have had dealings with and some not even in my area
- Suburban Construction IncBrian Girskis measured project and an extensive team rebuilt 3 season room then installed windows and door - our third project with this excellent firm.
- Red Box Design Inc.The service turned out fine. They did great work. They have done work for me over the last three years. I am a repeat customer and I will use them in the future.
- LeClaire Home Improvement and RestorationThis project was not easy, but Duane sometimes came when promised, and sometimes not. The custom windows he ordered came clad on the wrong side! Buyer beware!
- Born Again InteriorsI thought because he received such good reviews on Angie's List, I was getting an honest contractor, but I was so wrong. I was asked for half the money up front in order to book the date for my job. I was received a date but was told 11 days before he was suppose to start the job would be delayed one week. These things happen but the new time frame became a problem with my work schedule. It was also at this point he told me that he only worked 6 hours a day and my project would take 3 weeks. There is no way this could be case because we had been told by two other contractors that this was a 2 week or less project. I asked him the charge for each item and he said he charges a flat rate of $500 per day. I tried to scale back the project due to my work schedule and he was upset by this because he "was counting on the money". He said, "I don't have $3000 laying around!" He became very inappropriate and unprofessional. He would not take into account that because he rescheduled, the scheduling issue was partially his fault. I tried to cancel and get a refund but he refused to give me a refund. There was no contract stipulating this or any mention of these terms when we made our oral agreement. I felt forced to proceed so I would not loose my $3000. Big mistake! He only worked 3 days and was not worth $500 a day. He was civil during the first two days and there were no issues and minimal conversation. The quality of the work became an increasing concern. On the third day, he barged into my kitchen without saying a word and put a bill down on a package of food I had been preparing. I was there with my children. He then said I owed him more money and the payment was due the next day. He still had my deposit of $3000 and had only worked 3 days and spent $300 on materials. He said I owed $1000 for a week of work! Then he said his work week was Monday to Thursday, so he could look for more work on Friday. This was just crazy! How could I owe him if he still has my deposit. He said he was expecting the total of $6000, because now he will be charging $1000 per week. I tried to tell him again that we didn't have time for the complete project because he rescheduled. I did not want to have a negative conversation in front of my children so I told him we would talk tomorrow. He said that I could wash my hands and talk to him downstairs now. He started walking around and went into my sunroom next to the kitchen. It was evident that I was dealing with someone who had serious issues and my main goal was to get him out of the house and away from my family. I was able to convince him that we could talk tomorrow. He finally agreed and left. There was no way I was letting him back in my house! I sent a very professional email asking him not to return. I didn't realize his tools were still in the house and he came back and made a scene and the police were called because I would not let him in without my husband being there. This was the most bizarre experience I have ever had. Please use caution with this man, the other reviews are really good, so I don't know why he tried to cheat me and behaved so inappropriately. Know your terms up front, especially when it comes to deposits and make sure you have a contract. He uses the guise of being a Christian, but clearly this is not the case
Patio Builders in Muscatine
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that serves Iowa and Illinois. If you can think it, we will figure out a way to create it for you at an honest price and great customer service. We have several financing options available for almost every type of credit risk. We offer several promotions throughout the year for both product and financingRecent Review:Olde Town Roofing was very responsive to all of our questions and requests! We worked with Jonah specifically. He worked along side our insurance company to make sure everything was covered after we had hail damage to our roof and gutters. Their work looks fantastic, their crew was professional, fast, and picked up after themselves really well! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family! 5/5 starKalie P.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:Overall very well. Because we are located in NYC and had the awnings shipped to Manhattan, I had to coordinated hiring a local company to install the awnings...I would of preferred to use an installer from RA but they are based in FloridaLaura F.
- Business Description:Trinity Electric is an electrical contracting company, based in Moline, IL. We specialize in commercial and residential electrical projects.
- Business Description:We are a custom Design/Build company located in downtown Davenport, IA. We do all phases of construction in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas. We primarily focus on modern/contemporary design based projects. We have over 30 years of experience and many projects and references available. Our web site is www.redboxdesign.org. You can see many examples of past projects on the site. We also have a showroom at 602 N. Harrison St. There are 4 partners in the company and we do most of..Recent Review:We love our new kitchen! People who have seen it call it a dream kitchen! The designers and carpenter helped us put together a really beautiful kitchen that completely aligns with what I had envisioned! The staff was friendly and professional and do kind! PerfectStacy K.
- Business Description:At All Seasons Construction we do a wide variety of things. We can build you a home from the ground up, do remodels, or even thing a like installing a fence or door. If your interested in seeing some work we have done in the past then check out our Facebook page! Call us to set up a time for a free estimate!
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Process is very straight forward and it's very exciting waiting for the designs to come in. We did not end up using any of the designs because we moved from that house, but I could have used elements from all of the designs to make my own. I loved the process! <br /JENNIFER R.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:I was a little nervous about ordering windows on the internet using measurements I'd taken myself, but I loved the design on the website so, initially I only ordered 2 windows to check the quality, my ability to measure accurately and the company's ability to build to my measurements. Jeff, the salesman I dealt with was attentive without being overwhelming and the first order was delivered in about 4 weeks. The windows were exactly what I was looking for and fitting them was a breeze. I followed up with another order for the remaining 13 windows in my porch and again, they arrived quickly, were of great quality, exactly to size and easy to fit. Looking forward to see how they last their first winterMark N.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:From start to finish they are very professional. What a classy act. We had a metal roof installed. The kind that looks like asphalt. If you are on the fence about this... don't be it was the best investment we made to our home. First the neighbors said it was so beautiful and they could not tell it was metal. Second after installation we had some sleet one day and we could not hear it on the roof. Thirdly it was 30 MPH winds yesterday, need I say more no roof lost and warm inside with very little noise. Lastly it has a lifetime warranty .... LET IT RAIN, SNOW AND BLOW... our metal roof can hold upJackie M.
- Business Description:Building fences isn't a once-in-awhile job for us. We've been building fences for more than 35 years and our crews have the experience to make sure your fence will provide years of maintenance-free service. We've also got a great selection of styles to fit any home, and any safety or security need. Approximately 50 mile radius from quad cities service areaRecent Review:They were wonderful and I would absolutely recommend them. They were just very nice people and on every field they were wonderful. They were in and out in a day. They got here at 7 seven and were gone by 3. We had a problem with our gate and they came out and fixed it in a timely fashionBrittany E.
- Business Description:Serving the quad city area 5 years locally owned and operated, American employees. With 15 years experience in construction industry.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Muscatine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION & Improvement Co.2931 16TH ST
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Advanced Remodeling Concepts, INC.75 Main Ave.
Clinton, Iowa 52732
- All Seasons Construction70 Williams Blvd
Fairfax, Iowa 52228
- All Star Home Services106 Mulberry St Mulberry street
Fruitland, Iowa 52749
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55126
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION & Improvement Co.
- Carmar Remodeling & Handyman Services532 24th Ave .
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Carmar Remodeling & Handyman Services
- Olde Town Roofing712 18th Ave
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Olde Town Roofing
- Trinity Electric1170 25th St.
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Trinity Electric
- United Services by R.G. Iossi21220 N. Brady St.
Davenport, Iowa 52806
- United Services by R.G. Iossi
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020