Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Mason City, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Mason City
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future read less
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam read less
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home read less
- Ski TileI recommend him to others. He was very trustworthy; I did not have any trouble leaving him in the house when I was gone. He was right on time.
- MB Garage Systems LLCVery well. Tim kept us informed about every step. When we had questions or wanted to change something, it was received and well and done very professionally. Please give him a call!
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSDave is always busy and he squeezed me into his very busy schedule. He actually came out on his own and did the final finish work instead of having an employee do it. I will always use them for additional work.
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSDave gave an estimate which included repair of existing hardwood floor. Arrived promptly, job was neatly done and floor looks great.
- Gray's FloorsIt well very well. The work was completed on time and on budget, with minimal upset to the household. The company is very professional and very neat.
Flooring Contractors in Mason City
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price. read lessRecent Review:It was great. They were very courteous. If I had questions they answered it. They had the better quote. He's always available when I called him..Lydia M.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63.. read lessRecent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:We are handymen that can trim trees, small concrete jobs, roofing, chimneys, windows, siding, power washing, deck refurbishing, painting, drywall, flooring, and landscaping.
- Business Description:I am a Armstrong Certified Residental And Comercial installer. I have aslo recieved my Wilsonart Wood Floor Certificaion as well. I have been a installer of 15 years installing Carpet, Vinyl, Wood Laminate, Hardwood, Vct, and currently in the last 2 years started ceramic tile read less
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser.. read lessRecent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect job read lessTommy M.
- Business Description:Kitchen, Bath, & More! Located in Marshalltown Ia. Jamison Concepts llc provides and installs top of the line Tile, Wood / Laminate flooring, and Walk In Tubs in central Iowa. We have renovated entire homes, but Bathrooms and Kitchens are our specialty. Jamison Concepts llc ...it's what we do read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Find flooring installation in
- Clear Lake
- Nora Springs
- Saint Ansgar
- Forest City
- Lake Mills
- Charles City
- Twin Lakes
flooring installation in Mason City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Basement Systems54004 Loren Dr
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa
- Marble Medic Inc
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring