Select Construction Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2008

3.9

Owned independently. Additional fax - (319) 447-1020. Additional contact name - Jamie Hoth. Additional DBA - Select Concrete....

Absolutely Dry basement Waterproofing, Inc. Is a family owned, basement specialty company. We service Eastern Iowa, and Western IL. We provide waterproofing services, inside or outside. We also repair bowed, or cracked walls. Walls can be replaced as well if need be. Egress windows can also be installed. We provide free estimates/ consultations, and travel up to 2 hours away from the Quad City area. Call us today to discuss your home's needs. Reclaim your wet basement!

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

03/15/2018

We scheduled them twice to come out for a quote- they didn't show up the first time and did not communicate. I called and emailed and finally got an email back saying they were sorry and asking when we could reschedule for. I asked when they were available and scheduled based upon availability they gave me- they then did not show up for that appointment either- again no communication. Highly unpro...

Description of Work
Living room to bedroom remodel

Category remodeling

07/02/2014

My entire experience with Select Concrete/Select Construction was excellent. Quoting process was quick and they had the best price among other area contractors. Quality of work was great. The workers sought my input for key decisions, were fast, very professional and took a lot of care in their work. All in all, very pleased.

Description of Work
Tore out old driveway and poured new.

Category concrete repair

08/13/2013

Very professional, timely, delivered high quality work at agreed upon bid price.

Description of Work
Extended deck, cleaned and stained.

Category concrete repair,decks,deck cleaning

10/20/2011

They were as responsive as anyone else in getting out to do an estimate. Since the job was small, they made suggestions in their bid for improvements that would stay under their minimum charge. They were able to start the job relatively quickly. There was a miscommunication on their bid, which ended up costing me a little more than expected to get what I wanted, but they were willing to make adjus...

Description of Work
Expanded my existing 10x10 concrete patio to 12x26

Category concrete repair

01/24/2011

They were responsive. They got out to me quickly. We didn't have a whole lot of interaction, but I was pleased with the interaction that we did have.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate on pouring new concrete front steps from the front walk to the sidewalk.

Category concrete repair,decks

Garages, remodels, additions, decks, roofing, siding, window replacements, driveways, floors, foundations, sidewalks, stenciled concrete & grade work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available