Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Harlan, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Harlan
- Pro Handyman ServicesOver all it went well, would definitely hire again and highly recommend if you are looking to build a garage.
- Grandel's Construction & Roofing, Inc.After getting 6 different bids for our project we decided to go with Zach and his crew. We had heard wonderful things from several people who have used him in the past. Zach kept us informed throughout the project and explained everything step by step. I don't think there was a time throughout the entire process where Zach didn't return a call or a text within seconds. As it always happens with a large construction project, there were a few times where plans needed to be changed. Zach worked with us, explained things, and did everything possible to ensure that our garage was in fact everything that we wanted it to be. I wouldn't change a single thing about it. Every single person on the crew was extremely professional and in good spirits everyday. It truly was a pleasure to do business with Zach, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the future read less
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam read less
- Premier ExteriorsThis company was my 1st choice hands down! They walk you thru the job step by step and offer great advice. They keep in touch with you and make sure all is ok and that your satisfied with contractors and each job. VERY HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL!!!
- Premier ExteriorsWithin 48 hours of calling Premier Exteriors, Jim was at my house gathering information for an estimate. The estimate was provided within 24 hours compared to the promised 48 hours! the windows had to be custom ordered which took 3 weeks. At the 3 week mark, the Contractors (Andrew & Matt) were at my house removing trim, gutters and setting up. The whole job went smooth. The Contractors kept us posted on what to expect and regularly asked if we had questions or concerns. Every corner, every seam looks perfect. The attention to detail was incredible. The Contractors and Jim took pictures over the course of the project and provided us with a website where we could monitor the progress of the house. We could see that the bad wood was cut out and removed. We could see that the black 'tar-paper' was put on providing a better seal. We could see the attention to detail in every step of the project. The front bay window FRAME was in bad shape. It took extra time to rebuild the frame so the new window would fit correctly. The Contractors took the necessary time to make it right. The gutters were installed the way the gutters should have been installed previously. This is one of the wettest summers in years and the water flowed away from the foundation! Additional drain spouts were put in places where they weren't before and removed ones that were not effective. Every aspect of the job went smoothly and completed in a timely fashion. I would recommend Premier Exteriors to anyone looking to have work done on their home. I did extensive research on various siding companies before selecting Premier Exteriors. The quality of Premier's product (siding, windows, and gutters) is superior to what the other siding companies use. I made the right choice in selecting Premier Exteriors to side our home read less
- Jw Builders IncExcellent. I can't say enough good things about Jason's quality of work and meeting both time and budget constraints. He is a craftsman. He did an excellent job of coordinating sub contractors and building inspections. I plan to use him again.
- The Garage CoIt went really well, they did a great job. Only complaint is that they did not clean up all the nails and screws when they left.
- CHAMPION GARAGE BUILDERSDid everthing they said they would do in quick fashion. Quality seems very good. Responsive to questions and any issues that arose during construction.
- Opie's Construction & RoofingThis is the MOST professional contracting business in our area!!! Opie was great with communication, would ALWAYS return each and every call, made sure to answer all and any questions we had, and completely took charge and we could finally relax and stop worrying! His crew is a great bunch of guys, very professional, dependable, honest, hardworking, and cleaned up after themselves each and every day! The estimate Opie quoted us at the beginning of the job was exactly what we paid not a penny more! We will always hire this terrific company for any job we need done and highly recommend them to anyone looking for any type of construction, remodeling, roofing, or anything else!! We can't say enough great things about them!!!! read less
- Craven & Stupp Construction, LLCI called and he returned my call the same day. He came out to evaluate the job, and provided an estimate within two weeks. He began the job two weeks later, finishing in 8 days. Each day he removed everything from the garage, and put it back at the end of the day. Did a great job.
Garage Builders in Harlan
- Recent Review:They had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFING read lessPaula G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re f.. read lessRecent Review:I needed to replace my home's original deck. A friend recommended Jim Pull with Premier Exteriors, so I had Jim out for a consultation and estimate. I'll say right away that Jim has a kind and gentle personality, and he struck me as being very honest. Once we settled on a design, Jim sent me a quote with digital drawings and a fair price. Once we gave the go-ahead, Jim took it from there. They kept me updated as to the status of the city permits, as Omaha was backlogged. The crew performed their work in a timely and professional fashion. They were very respectful, personable, dedicated, and their workmanship is top notch, as is the quality of the materials. I am very pleased with my larger, beautiful, and SOLID new deck! I'm also extremely pleased with Jim and the crew at Premier Exteriors! I would definitely hire them again for future projects. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with this company read lessPhil M.
- Business Description:JW Builders does all kinds residential remodeling specializing in kitchen, bathrooms, and basement remodeling. We also offer siding repairs, new window installation & exterior door installs. Established in 2006 with over 22 years of remodeling experience. Over 500 satisfied customers! BBB accredited business and we are now accepting all major credit cards. 10 year warranty on craftsmanship. Please call us today for a free estimate and get your remodeling project started. read lessRecent Review:They were very good and I will recommend them to others.Elzbieta C.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor. read lessCerah H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:One Stop Shop .LLC is a Construction Management Company with over 50 years of experience in overseeing management projects. The company is regarded as one of the finest insurance claims experts in its filed! We are confident that you will be very satisfied with the work efficiency, effectiveness, dedication and the utmost professionalism read lessRecent Review:This is a copy of the Google review I posted: Well, Here it is 2 pm on April 27, 2019. One Stop was supposed to call at 12:30 pm - 30 minutes ahead of 1:00 pm appointment time. NO CALL, NO SHOW and I am pretty sure I saw their company truck drive by at 12:40 pm. Did the company rep drive by and just decide EFF THEM, they are not worth my time? How does a company survive when they cannot communicate or commit to an appointment? Also curious that the company has been in business for 10 years and IS NOT Better Business Bureau accredited. Consider this a "No Star" review since One Stop Shop was a NO CALL, NO SHOW. I had to click on a least one star to be able to post this warning to potential One Stop Shop customers/ clients. WOW read lessjim a.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor.I will do what I can to make it easy for the customer to get the project done to their satisfaction.Recent Review:I went on Angie's list and paid for the service and I have never heard anything from them <br />Mike S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated residential and light commercial, contracting and sub contracting services. Additional Services: Handymen. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Interior Design & Decorating. Painting - Interior. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home. Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Siding. Windows read lessRecent Review:esInitially it started out well but as is typical in this industry, things start to fall off. He is able to do most phases of construction but prefers trimwork. The scope of work that we had didn't fit where he wanted to be. If it was a single job that he was being hired for, I think he would be good. He did good work but we do a lot of custom stuff and that throws our subs off sometimes. Super nice guy and I felt that he was trustworthy. <br / read lessDean K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
garage builders in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Abell Contracting. LLC5651 Grant Street
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- Anointed Power3920 s. 16th str.
- Astro Buildings1109 South 19th Street, Suite A
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- ayars enterprises9191 Ogden St
- A Mark of Integrity
- Beyond Dreams Construction LLC14301 FNB Parkway 100
- Big Blue Construction2330 keystone dr suite 101
- BJT Construction3140 S 21st ST
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Blackstone Renovations and Remodeling7340 Carson Rd
- Bold Renovations1383 E 2nd St
- Born Again Interiors522 Highview drv.
- Beyond Dreams Construction LLC
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Camenzind Homes10406 State St.
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Chase Electric15613 redwood st
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- Cleary Building - Fremont220 Sheryl Ave
- Courtney construction company
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
- C & K Construction
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- Schaecher Construction403 Des Moines St
- Skyline Construction2541 Randolph St
- Soflin Construction, LLC.11525 Decatur Plaza
- Stanger Enterprises13520 Giles Road, Suite E
- Steve Morford Construction4101 N 142ND AVE
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straightline Design, Inc.3925 So. 147th Street 119
- STRONG1p.o. box 2224
- S.W.E. Construction