Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Harlan, IA
There are 24 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Harlan
- Variety Window & DoorWent great, Steve was super responsive so no worries about a contactor not getting back to you. The guy came out, did great work, cleaned up and was very professional. Will be hiring again for some more projects.
- Avalanche Construction Inc.Rick was easy to work with and suggested excellent quality windows. With the pandemic problem, they stayed in touch trying to get the windows from the manufacturer. The installation was quick and easy and done exceptionally well. I am very pleased with the product, the labor and the cost. I have already suggested them to others who has used them for their windows also read less
- Variety Window & DoorSteven and his team were very professional and did great work. Would definitely recommend their services to everyone
- Pro Handyman ServicesHe is the most complete conscientious person I have ever dealt with . Excellent work and great ideas on trim work and mantle. I loved working with this man , good price and done on time .
- E3 Home SolutionsE3 Home Solutions were professional and always prompt in their services. The roof and gutters were installed properly and look terrific. You should definitely contact them if you have a roof or gutter system that needs looked at.
- HSP Construction IncThe project went very well although we were interrupted by the beginning of Covid-19. There was still a lot of confusion over necessary precautions at that time. I spoke to the owner, Chuck Leo, and he was willing to do whatever would make us comfortable. We ended up delaying the project after it was half completed. This was an inconvenience for them and us but we needed to be extra careful due to some health concerns. They just completed the remodel with the details listed below. It was a tricky project as we had already put in a new floor, shower/tub, and toilet a few years back, so the plan had to work with that. We wanted to save the lovely Italian floor tiles, if possible, but pieces needed to be added. The plan was to remove a linen closet from the hallway outside the bathroom which essentially took up potential valuable bathroom space. We decided gaining "real estate" in the bathroom was well worth losing that hallway closet. That gave us the opportunity to add a double sink with extra counter space. Another challenge was to add double medicine cabinets into the existing wall which was (weirdly) made out of wood. That also made it more complicated to add light sconces between and on the sides of the two cabinets. HSP rose to every challenge. Rose, the office assistant, the lead carpenter, the plumber, the electrician, and the drywallers were professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. Chuck was super helpful in reviewing some of the choices I made, such as the Moen faucets we had installed. I really appreciated having their help in comparing products as they definitely have the expertise. They had me pick out the cabinets and counter material from A1 Kitchen and Bath in Omaha and that worked out beautifully. A1 took the measurements and created a beautiful built-in for us. I took a piece of the tile with me when I first visited and was able to find the perfect match for the countertop and cabinets/drawers. We feel the end product is beautiful and that the look blends in perfectly with the period of the house. The medicine cabinets are shaped like the awning windows and everything just goes together very well. Patrick, the lead carpenter, did a super job fitting the few extra pieces of the Italian tile I had saved to cover the gap where the linen closet had encroached into the bathroom. You would never know what a crazy design had been replaced with this new look that is what should have always been there. It really was a job well done and I would definitely work with HSP again read less
- E3 Home SolutionsWe had water spots show up on our ceiling. Devin came out and inspected the roof and attic area. He discovered that our vents were completely clogged. He took lots of photos and unclogged then for us.
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his team are the best! I can not say enough good about the team. They were all very respectful worked was done and they cleaned up after ever days work. At the beginning of the day always did a walk through and discussed with us what was to be completed for that day to make sure color was correct before they started. Also love how they put in their thoughts and did not say what I wanted could not be done. They really know how to think outside the box to get the look that I wanted at a price that I could afford. The finished worked is picture perfect. They are well worth there money! They responded to any questions or concerns promptly. There was no delays which was a big plus because there is no subcontractor they are work for HSP read less
- Zen Windows Des MoinesThey arrived when they said they would and got right to work. Only took them about 6 1/2 hours and that was only because there was a little issue with one of the windows - weird construction. Very professional crew and we're especially impressed with Brian, who really knows his stuff! The new windows actually help block summer heat. We love our new windows and door and will use Zen Windows again read less
- Lundy's Garage Door Service and RepairGreat work! Mr. Lundy showed up within just a few hours of me calling, and on a Saturday, no less! He quickly diagnosed the issue, clamped my broken spring to keep it working until he could return on Monday with a new spring (my spring was an odd size, so it had to be custom-made). Nice guy, great service, good price! Highly recommend read less
Door Installers in Harlan
- Business Description:Superior Door Inc. offers commercial and residential garage door repair and installation in the Omaha metro area and Western Iowa. With over 35 years of experience, our family owned and operated business is committed to providing quality products and excellent service to our customers. We will meet or beat any price, call your garage door specialists today for a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Very happy with their service. Daniel, the tech who installed the doors, was very knowledgeable and courteous. After the install he walked me through the operations of the new door opener unit. I definitely would use this company's services again read lessDoug M.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Aabex Contracting. We have been improving homes for over 20 years providing indoor and outdoor, quality house restoration. We repair or replace anything and strive to provide the highest quality of work performed in the area! We are licensed, insured and located in Omaha, Nebraska. We use nothing but the best products at the least expensive cost read lessRecent Review:They painted our house, replaced siding and wood that were in poor shape, caulked nail holes and other spots. They were on time, worked hard when they were here, acted professionally. The owner of the paint company came by 3-4 times daily while the crew was working. The owner of the paint company explained exactly what they were going to do and why. When the process was done, he showed the finished project read lessJanette M.
- Business Description:Perma-Siding & Window Company is the area's oldest and most trusted home improvement company. Established in 1938 and family owned since 1958 Albracht Perma-Siding & Window Co. has received numerous business and professional awards reflecting their commitment to serving you, the homeowner, in all your home improvement needs. If you are looking to install permanent siding, replace windows or doors, install a new deck or roof or make your gutters virtually maintenance free, trust Albracht.. read lessRecent Review:They did a great job. Very professional and excellent workJulie P.
- Business Description:Thank you for visiting Precision Garage Door Service of Omaha, Nebraska. We are a locally owned family business that specializes in residential and commercial garage door and opener repair, garage door and opener sales, service, and installation. For many years, we have served as a professional dealer of garage doors, garage door openers and related products throughout Nebraska. Whether your needs are for your home or business, Precision Garage Door Service of Omaha has the same commitment to.. read lessRecent Review:Was very nice, knew what he was doing , would hire again.Don M.
- Business Description:JW Builders does all kinds residential remodeling specializing in kitchen, bathrooms, and basement remodeling. We also offer siding repairs, new window installation & exterior door installs. Established in 2006 with over 22 years of remodeling experience. Over 500 satisfied customers! BBB accredited business and we are now accepting all major credit cards. 10 year warranty on craftsmanship. Please call us today for a free estimate and get your remodeling project started. read lessRecent Review:They were very good and I will recommend them to others.Elzbieta C.
- Business Description:Elmer's Lock & Safe provides reliable, friendly, and professional Locksmith services at very competitive prices. We stand behind our workmanship and maintain a high level of client satisfaction. At Elmer's Lock & Safe we have a fully equipped mobile machine shop that can handle all of you locksmithing needs with very fast response times read lessRecent Review:They were very nice to us and very helpful !daniel p.
- Business Description:Pyramid Roofing Inc. is a roofing, siding and window contractor serving residential and commercial customers in the greater Omaha, NE, and Sarpy County area. We specialize in re-roofs, asphalt shingles and cedar shakes on all types of residential and commercial buildings. Since 1993, our employees have delivered quality workmanship resulting in high customer satisfaction. Our professional roofers take pride in their workmanship, and we’ll guarantee it with a 5-year warranty on all labor! Ou.. read lessRecent Review:We purchased a home last summer 2020, and have had endless unforeseen issues with this house which has proven/is still proving extremely costly to us. One of which was the tubing for bathroom interior vents were not connected to exterior vents in the roof, but instead were simply draped over the rafters in the attic and their open ends pointing back down at the house/ceiling. This caused water damage in the ceiling around their respective interior vents due to condensation developing in the winter of cold air in attic but warm air emitting through them from the interior of house. Additionally there was a vent installed at some point which was too low on roof and was not serving its valuable purpose. We inherited Pyramid from prior Seller who used them several years ago from isolated roof damage caused by a tornado in the area. Once I found out it was Pyramid, I contacted them to explain these issues, and the problems the issues were causing for us, in pursuit of solutions. After several phone calls with Dave and Jaymie working through the details initially, and a final call with Jaymie and Mike Mills; the empathy and compassion, willingness and commitment Mike expressed to help us so generously left me in tears of joy and relief. We’ve so desparately needed a “break” from someone along the way through it all, during times when others are taking advantage of and increasing pricing far more than justifiable. Javier Prieto and his partner arrived this Monday, and jumped right in once I showed them the exact areas needing resolution. I have to admit I was apprehensive. Especially with the roof vent that needed moving, and the hole that would be left behind from it. Once they were finished with it all, I went back up into attic to assess everything. I was absolutely amazed that the temperature difference in the attic was so noticeable from relocating that vent – it had to have dropped 10 degrees; and they chose to put the bathroom tubing vents on the back of the house so they were not visible from the street – which I did not know was even an option; that attention to detail and taking the initiative to implement it left me in awe. The existing hole from relocating the 1 vent was closed with a new piece of circular plywood which was cut *perfectly* to fill the original hole. I feel in writing this that I simply cannot find the words to do justice in expressing the relief, and gratitude I feel to Mike and Pyramid team! read lessLeAnna F.
- Business Description:As an Angie's List "Super Service Award winner" for 12 straight years in a row, Trinity Exteriors, Inc. is an exceptional restoration contractor specializing in roofing, siding, windows and gutters. Licensed with offices in Minnesota - we are proud to have developed a large following of satisfied customers who rely on us to help them, their families and friends with all their exterior renovation needs. We attribute our success and growth over the years to three guiding principles; service, qu.. read lessRecent Review:Well done and service was completed professionally. Great people to work with.Andy N.
- Business Description:We are a full service locally owned siding and remodeling company located in Omaha for over 35 years. If you need new steel, vinyl, wood or cement board siding installation or your looking for a window replacement contractor or a deck builder or you need roofing repair or replacement due to hail damage Associated Siding & Remodeling is your best choice for all your home improvement needs read lessRecent Review:Another great experience with Associated Siding and Remodeling. We had a hail storm that did damage to our roof and also the downspouts that we just had ASR put on when they did our siding. Our siding was not damaged at all since we had Pat’s crew put on steel siding which is very tough. We might not even have turned in the hail damage but Pat said it would be a good idea to have them look at the roof because of the damage to our deck, downspouts, windows etc. Pat came over when the insurance adjuster was here and the three of us looked at the damage. The adjuster cut us a check that same day and said the roof damage was pretty bad. Carlos and his guys did a wonderful job on the roof. Fast and courteous and also very good with cleanup. It looks great and since they put on impact resistant shingles, out insurance premium is now reduced by 25 percent. We couldn’t be happier read lessThomas P.
- Business Description:Your search for a reputable roofing contractor ends here. Jim White Contracting takes on roof, siding and gutter installation projects in Omaha, NE. Customers appreciate our services because: We work with all types of roofing We specialize in a wide variety of residential and commercial roofing services We provide siding installation, repair and maintenance services We install, repair and maintain gutter systems We offer free assessment read lessRecent Review:I would highly recommend Jim White Contracting! They did a phenomenal job with the roof, gutters, and window wraps. Rich and Jim also helped walk us through the entire process and made it easy/ quick. Great company to work with! read lessChris W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
door installers in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4E Eco Design114 S 67th Ave
- 4E Eco Design
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- AAA Building Components Inc7301 MAIN ST
- Aabex Contracting Services6403 S 177th St
- Accessible Innovations5062 S 108th St 150
- ACS Door Services8550 S 137th Cir Cir #1
- ADVANTAGE HOME IMPROVEMENTS8410 K ST 11
- Aksarben Garage Door Services Inc7103 S 140th Ave
- Albracht Perma Siding & Window Co10723 Mockingbird Dr
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- ALL BRITE GLASS AND SCREEN601 W MISSION AVE
- America's Best Choice Windows404 Broad St
- America's Best Choice Windows & More13418 L st
- American Exteriors3405 SE Crossroads Dr Ste B
- American Exteriors5715 F St
- Archie's Maintenance and Repair3110 state street 17
- Associated Siding & Remodeling6384 Ponderosa Dr
- A Mark of Integrity
- Bearded Builders2614 S 156th Circle
- BERENS CONSTRUCTION INC428 Bryan St Ste 200
- BERENS CONSTRUCTION INC428 Bryan St Ste 200
- Beyond Dreams Construction LLC14301 FNB Parkway 100
- BJT Construction3140 S 21st ST
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Bob's Home & Business Repair3004 N 76th St
- Bold Renovations1383 E 2nd St
- Born Again Interiors522 Highview drv.
- Bearded Builders
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Camenzind Homes10406 State St.
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Carp's Complete Exteriors17804 Storage Rd Unit #A
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Omaha3425 Oak View Dr Suite 100
- Cherek's Home Repair10224 Weir St
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear View Auto Glass LLC1205 North Virginia Ave
Mason City, Iowa
- Community Lumber17 S BROADWAY AVE
West Bend, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Crew2 Inc1101 Ave H Ste G
Carter Lake, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Dave's Construction Services18827 jones st
- Day's Door Co201 Sergeant Square Drive
Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
- Dethlefs Homes, Inc.16306 Elm St
- DL Construction LLC215 N Elm St
- Donaldson Home Exteriors LLC2008 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Done Right Home Improvement7896 Serum Ave
- Down Home Improvements LLC2304 252nd st
- Dr. Exteriors & Interiors LLC5612 North 96th Street
- Dudley Brothers Company3576 Dolphin Dr SE Ste B
Iowa City, Iowa
- DW ContractingPO Box 641622
- Dave's Construction Services
- E C Siding & Windows925 Hayes St
- E3 Home Solutions15186 Laurel Ave
- Elite Exteriors14535 INDUSTRIAL RD.
- Elkhorn Glass Inc2321 N 203rd St
- Elmer's Lock & Safe22410 Giles Rd.
- Energy Smart Company1331 Park Ave
- Excel Window Solutions Inc14805 Custer Rd
- Express Home Cleaning, Painting and Laundry6011 Maple Street
- Exterior Remodel & Design14225 Dayton Cir Ste 15
- Exterior Solutions6624 Blondo St Suite A
- EXTERIORS PLUS INCORPORATED20901 BENNINGTON RD
- Extreme Construction LLC17125 Sahler St
- E C Siding & Windows
- G & K Construction LLC18709 Josephine St
- Glass Doctor of Council Bluffs2104 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Glass Doctor of Des Moines10069 Hickman Rd
- Glass Services, Inc.1530 Avenue C
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- GM Handyman Services1231 Third Street
Webster City,, Iowa
- Goslin Contracting6116 Military Ave
- GREEN BUILDING SUPPLY118 W Burlington Ave
- G & K Construction LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Joes3706 S 138th St
- Handyman's Express305 N. 7th St.
- Hawkeye Windows & Doors, Inc104 Brookeridge Dr. Ste 353
- Hawkeye/Nebraska Siding Window & Door Inc1530 Avenue N
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Heartland Home Remodeling54051 N. Olive St.
- Hoffman Weber Construction2104 S 156th Cir
- Home Depot - Bettendorf920 Middle Rd
- HOME PRIDE CONTRACTORS INC8801 F St
- Home Science Solutions4383 Nicholas Street #302
- HRB Construction Inc.14621 Grover Street
- Husker Hammer Siding, Windows, & Roofing1406 Veterans Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Interior's By Mike1414 4th Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Interior's By Mike
- J&M Contractors1135 N. H St.
- J.G. Construction5357 N 152nd St
- JC Construction418 n. 4th St. 8
- Jim LaHood Construction Inc802 S 50 Ave
- JJET construction and handyman services LLC.2520 173rd Trl
- Johnson Hardware Co (formally Grabow Hardware Co.)13817 Industrial Road
- Johnson sash & Door Co4302 Hamilton St
- JP Painting1306 S 9th St
- JRS construction129 hunter ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Jw Builders Inc8816 Monroe St
- J&M Contractors