AMES OVERHEAD DOOR STORE (Door & Fence Store)

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2007

8 EMPLOYEES....

Hicklin Door Services

Hicklin Door Services has specialized in garage door and door opener systems since 2002. Our family-owned business is small enough to serve each customer personally and large enough to take care of any garage door project, whether residential, commercial or industrial. For complete customer satisfaction, we exclusively sell and recommend one of the top garage door manufacturers - Garaga garage doors. Business hours: Seven days a week from 6 AM to 10 PM. Showroom by appointment only. 24 hour emergency service for Des Moines

Offers by Hicklin Door Services on Angi
Hunters Windows Doors And More

Replace windows, doors, decks, finish basements and most other framing jobs.

Farm and Home Builders Inc

Forty years in in the Home Improvement Industry is a proud achievement. Especially when statistically, 95 percent of home improvement companies are out of business within five years. Not Farm & Home Builders! We are a leader in window, siding, roofing, and door installation in Kansas City, MO. We have the best installers in the area, and lead the area with the best products from Preservation. We are affiliated with the BBB, NAHB, and NARI as well. If you have a need with the exterior of your home, we will find you a solution. What is it that makes Farm & Home Builders stand out above the rest? We have always been a family run company committed to ethical business practices, customer satisfaction, and the highest quality products backed by exclusive product and workmanship warranties. We always deal fairly and honestly with the buying public and our success is a direct result of that attitude. We are here for you, the residents, home and business owners in Kansas City. Call us if you have any questions today!

04/10/2017

Work went quickly. Fine tuning done free of charge when needed once. very high quality quiet opener.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opening system

10/27/2015

Excellent service, did some carpentry to adapt to my old garage. Gave my advice to suit my needs, i.e. they told me "no you don't need the expensive opener, the cheapest one will work fine." The guys installing worked cheerfully in my unattached, unheated garage on a cold (temp in the teens F) day. The door has been working flawlessly for nearly a full year now.

Description of Work
Installed garage door opener.

Category garage doors,doors

05/29/2015

They didn't have the exact opener in stock, but sold me another one that works just as well. They took the time to look up one that would work. I made the date up as I don't remember the date. It was in late spring or early summer last year.

Description of Work
sell me a replacement remote door opener. I haven't used them for service.

03/26/2015

Working with this company was so easy. I am so pleased with their work. They even came out when we had problems with our opener and looked at it for no charge. We didn't buy the opener from them, just the door!

Description of Work
After my daughter backed into the closed garage door, ames door and fence stopped by to temporarily fix the door until we could order a new one. They offered several types of doors and we ordered what we wanted. they called when the order was delayed by one day and came when they said they would.

10/03/2013

Most of the crossbars in our fence started to sag after a winter or two. The crossbars seem far too fragile if this is going to happen. Had to spend a few hundred dollars to replace them. A small piece of hardware of the fence has to replaced. The fence is black and I was told the piece doesn't come in black. By the end of the call not only am I getting a different color but I was told *I* have to...

Description of Work
Sagging fence after a winter of snow.

Category fencing

Installation and repair of quality overhead residential garage doors, exterior residential entry doors, commercial overhead doors, and commercial steel entry doors. We install and repair residential & commercial door openers of all types. Fence Store does installation and repair of chain link/ ornamental/ iron/ wood/ privacy/ perimeter commercial & residential fencing, Custom vinyl & steel railings and handrails.

Interior doors