Adding a skylight is a home improvement that lets natural light in a room. Whether to use a pro or tackle the job depends on your experience with DIY projects.
Get matched with top skylight installers in Fairfield, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local skylight installers.
Recent Skylight Installation Reviews in Fairfield
- Houseworks Daylighting Solutions of Iowa LLCI would highly recommend them! They were very professional and responsible. They showed up when they said they would, and were very nice to work with. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very knowledgeable in their area of service.
Skylight Installers in Fairfield
- Business Description:Family-owned & operated since 1977. We are a full-service remodeling company specializing in Curb Appeal.Recent Review:The work was completed on the date specified, and the workman cleaned up everything. They are very conscientious and we have used them several times over the years.Arlene M.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone - (402) 430-5519.Recent Review:I was very disappointed in my experience with Stonebrook Roofing. I originally contacted them about looking at some storm damage, with the intention of having them repair any damage and then price out a full roof replacement. I went round and round for months trying to get an estimate and kept getting the brush off. I would call the individual I was working with to ask if he'd had a chance to look at the roof to get me an estimate and I'd get a response about how busy he was, but a promise that'd he'd get over to look at it tomorrow. The next day would come and go with no response. This went on for a couple of months. I finally gave up on the guy I was working with and called the main office where I was able to speak to someone else. They finally did get somebody out to the house to look at the damage I needed repaired and said they would get somebody out there to take care of it. They only made half the repairs and sent me a bill for all the repairs. I called and asked if they planned on finishing the job and was told they would send somebody out right away. A couple of weeks go by and the job still wasn't finished. I finally called and asked them to update the bill I had received for half the job (I was willing to pay for the work they did do) and informed them that I would no longer need their services. A Stonebrook employee called me back and in a very confrontational tone told me that they couldn't believe I wasn't giving them a chance to do the job. I gave them almost six months to get the job done right and they never delivered. The lack of customer service and responsiveness was very disappointing and I would not recommend using Stonebrook for your roofing needs read lessAaron R.
- Business Description:Home Improvement 4 Less simply saves you money. In this economy we are all getting LESS and spending MORE. WHY? It's called "The Cost Of Doing Business"or "OVERHEAD. i.e. Trucks, Trailers, Offices/ Warehouse's. So... When you see companies with new trucks and so on You are the one paying for it..SOLUTION. I sold the overhead...So now you SAVE THOUSANDS by only paying for Materials and Labor and ZERO overhead which allows us to do your work efficiently, cleanly, and with minimal cost to you. .. read lessRecent Review:I contacted Rick and we set an appointment for him to come to my house, discuss some remodeling we are going to do, and obtain an estimate needed for closing our (approved) refinance loan with Neighborhood Finance Corp. <br /> I left work early to meet with him as the appointment was for 5 PM. At 4:45 I received a call from his wife saying that he asked her to call, that he was hung up on another job and couldn't make our appointment, and would call me to reschedule either later that night or the next day. <br /> That was 2 weeks ago, and I have not heard from him as of this date. I have left a message via Angie's List and 2 or 3 voice mails asking for a call back, even if only to say he was too busy or wasn't interested in working with me; all without result. <br /> Very disappointing, especially after reading his other reviews on AL. I guess he figured my project wasn't important enough to merit a call back. <br / read lessDuane R.
- Business Description:Atlantic Glass is a full line glass shop with the most competitive price in the area, with all work garantee
- Business Description:Ken Co Construction is a women owned construction service with 30 years of experience. We offer quality services that will stand the test of time, including new construction and remodeling work for both residential and commercial structures. We are also experienced working with air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and general contracting projects. At Ken Co, we are not only concerned with budgets and schedules; we also take pride in our superior craftsmanship, commitment to excellence a.. read less
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was done read lessKatherine G.
- Business Description:We have done all our own work we do not sub work out to anyone We want you to be happy with us. We accept Checks and credit cards their is no job to small we can't handleRecent Review:Projects never got off the ground- no response from him after the first visit. He would not call back. Too busy,possibly with other things in his life- we were not the only ones who had this problem. Potentially changing careers and this is a sideline I believe he is very good at what he does, but if you are interested in a timely project, he is not the person to hire. <br / read lessLynn M.
- Business Description:Ask for detailsRecent Review:I don't words for this companies actions . I will just leave it up to other people to give reviews but I gave a rating . <br /> <br /> <br />Mary L.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
- Business Description:General Contractor, in business since 1957. Total new construction commercial and residential. Remodel of all types commercial and residential. Rigid building pre-engineered metal buildings. Call Me!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful skylight installer articles
Dormers, additions with windows protruding from a home's roof, provide a remodeling option to increase interior space for bedrooms, bathrooms and closets.
If your roof has started to leak, you should not underestimate the severity of damage it can cause to your home. Learn the most common sources of roof leaks.
Find skylight installers in
- Mount Pleasant
- New London
- West Point
- North English
- Columbus Junction
- Morning Sun
skylight installers in Fairfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- C & K Construction
- Dudley Brothers Company3576 Dolphin Dr SE Ste B
Iowa City, Iowa
- Dudley Brothers Company
- Stonebrook Roofing Inc1919 S 40th St Ste 222
- Stonebrook Roofing Inc