Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Emmetsburg, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Emmetsburg
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- VAN ROEKEL APPLIANCE SVCDid not have that service performed 2nd time I have got reviews and no service was proviced
- Primrose Heating and Air ConditioningIt went well overall. Actually my husband and I have used them many times over the years for any AC, Heating, & plumbing problems that we have. We have recommended them to others--and will continue to do so.
- VAN ROEKEL APPLIANCE SVCEven though he was busy, he made time to do the recall work the day I needed it to be done, did the replacement work and then serviced the dishwasher as well.
- Quality Appliance Service And PartsThey were extremely helpful. They did quote a price before and I had them come out to the house too. I can buy parts from them if I wanted to or else I can have them come out to the house for servicing. I liked them. They were the only one in town that worked on the stove.
- AppliancePartsPros.comOrdering the element was very smooth and easy, price was wonderful and shipping was very reasonable. Hopefully it won't take took long to receive.
- AC & R SPECIALISTEverything has gone very well. You can actually get ahold of them on the weekends. They are good guys, and they do a good job.
- Seiler Appliance IncSeiler Appliances really helped us and did a great job! We had bought a new home in Humboldt, and needed new kitchen appliances. Russ Seiler was very helpful in providing options and insight into the different model appliances so we could get exactly what we wanted. He seemed very knowledgeable about the different models and brands. Russ ordered the appliances for us (no pressure to buy what he had in stock) and held them until our closing date. We had to have a gas line installed for the gas stove/oven. Russ provided a template for the stove so the plumber could place the outlet in the correct place - we never would have thought of that! The day of the installation, everything went quickly and cleanly. He took away the old appliances, no problem. There were little things I really noticed - like how he balanced all the appliances. Cooking on the stove top - the eggs don't slide to one side of the pan - because the stove is evenly balanced. The manufacturer had neglected to send the charcoal filter for the vent system, so Russ informed us of the oversight, and promptly delivered it once it arrived. I feel confident going to him for service. One of the service technicians explained that they prioritize their service calls by need - so, if your refrigerator is malfunctioning and you have critical medications in there - they will prioritize your service call higher than someone without special needs. They also prioritize callers with very small children, recognizing that formula and special baby/toddler foods can go bad quickly, threatening a small child's health. I don't mind if we are put lower on the priority list if a baby or an invalid has higher needs than I do... I thought it was very considerate of them. If I'm considering any more appliance purchases, I'll be going back to Seiler Appliances. They were friendly, helpful and professional
- A-1 Appliance Repair Burlington IowaIt went great! The repairman was professional, friendly and efficient, had the part needed in his truck and gave me an opportunity to clean the freezer compartment and door before he put everything back together. Instead of spending my half-day off waiting on a repairman and cleaning up after him, everything was done in just over an hour. As long as the fridge keeps working correctly, I'm 100% satisfied with this experience
- Jeff's RepairJeff Webb was punctual, friendly, and had expert knowledge of maintenance of household appliances. Mr. Webb's services were performed quickly with out any disturbance to the clients personal daily activities. I will use Mr. Webb's services again in the future.
Appliance Repair Experts in Emmetsburg
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Harmond was extremely professional. He listened and guided me through the process and offered a solution that solved the issue! So much easier than having to arrange and wait for a repair technician to come into our home, and so much more time efficient and very cost-savingMichael G.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:They do not replace for like kind. They put the cheapest brand name in regardless of the brand or model number being replaced. This was not explained to me at the time of purchase. When I called and inquired they just said Sorry there is nothing we can do. They charge you 49.99 per month plus a service fee of 55.00 at the time of service. This was not told to me at the time of purchase. Although I had a disagreement with the Company most Home warranty Companies don't even cover the garbage disposal. So all in all I guess this company isn't as bad as I thought. My cost is in line with the other Companies. The biggest issue for these home warranty Companies is hiring a quality Company to do the work to be ContractedGregory E. O.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Great! The first shelf arrived looking as if a bicycle ran over it and the shelf was broken. I contacted Appliance Zone, they immediately replaced the shelf. The new shelf arrived quickly and I did not have to go through hoops to get it handled, it was wonderful. They even followed up to make sure it went well. Great customer service shows up best when things go wrong. They handled quickly and painlessly. THANKS!!Sandra P.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Roger's Repair (also on Angie's list , cam over promptly found our problem, contacted the Hi Tech and repairs were made. <br /> Very happy with the Warranty company and Rogers Repairs. <br /> <br />Louise R.
- Business Description:Starnes TV and Appliance Where we service what we sell!Recent Review:The Whirlpool refrigerator is wonderful. It is the 4 door with LED lighting. They removed the old refrigerator and set-up the new one. They also installed a Kitchen Aide dishwasher which is very nice. It was a difficult installation, but they did not charge more than they quotedKaren L.
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
Deals in Emmetsburg for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Emmetsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jeff's Repair5124 390th St
Cylinder, Iowa 50528
- Jeff's Repair
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair