When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Kamuela, HI
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Kamuela
- WALL DOCTORThe Wall Doctor, Duane, came the day we called to look at the work that needed to be done gave us an estimate and asked us to let him know. We talked to the buyers realtor and they indicated they wanted the work done. We called Duane he came the next day. He had to cut a section of dry wall about two feet square. He replaced the drywall, did the texture and put fans on to dry. We then took a piece of the drywall that had the paint color, too that to Home Depot. They matched the color perfectly so we only had to pain the area that was repaired not the entire wall which went for two stories in our home. He did a beautiful job and I would recommend his service to anyone who needs any work done on drywall
- WALL DOCTORDamage was invisible. He created a minimum of mess. He did perfect work, was pleasant, prepared, professional and relatively inexpensive
- MACHIN PAINTING & DECORATINGWhen I called for an estimate, Jim responded promptly and, on approval of the estimate, he and his crew started work the next morning. Jim was easy to communicate with and offered good suggestions that improved the final job. They all worked hard and carefully and the end result was very impressive. The cost was very reasonable for the job that they did
- Paradise Drywall LLCIt went really well, and for the work they did my house only took 1 week and a half from start to finish for all the drywall to be hung, taped and finished texture.
Drywall Contractors in Kamuela
- Business Description:Small local family businessRecent Review:The owners of 3-Fold Craftsman, Joseph and Jacqueline are an absolute pleasure to deal with. They care about quality and service. They have great integrity and commitment. Joseph also has a very good artistic sense and "eye" so is very helpful at designing solutions such as our driveway gate and entryway. He is willing to provide suggestions and he's also willing to listen. He takes pride in his work. And, unlike many contractors he and his crew work quickly. When they are on site, there is no time lost. And he doesn't hesitate to return if something isn't quite working as it should. Joseph is absolutely scrupulous about sticking to the estimated cost and not incurring any overruns without discussing options in advance. <br /> There are no "don'ts" in working with 3-Fold. I would recommend them without hesitation. <br /> The "do's" are those that we would use with every contractor: <br /> 1) Make sure you discuss the scope fully up front and get realistic time frames for completion. Ask about other projects to which the company is committed that might "conflict" with yours. <br /> 2) Review the work as it is progressing so if there are changes/corrections, they can be made easily. <br /> 3) Review the designs carefully in advance. <br /Jennifer T.
- Business Description:Is there a task you can't do or just don't want to do? We can help.Recent Review:Eric did an excellent job on our kitchen remodel! My wife and I were a little reluctant going into this project in the beginning you always hear about those nightmare remodels but when Eric came in to give us the initial quote he immediately put our minds at ease. Very detailed oriented and efficient, he did a great job. We will definitely use Kona Handyman Service for our future projectsArik H.
- Business Description:Professional drywall service high quality workmanship level five finishing experts and we are great at matching all textures, we can handle anything from large projects to small water damage repairs patchwork or popcorn ceiling removal Owner has twenty years of experience in comercial and residential projects. Friendly and detail oriented service always
- Business Description:Kaalaea Construction has been licensed in Hawaii for more than twenty years. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Subcontractors are used for some services. Call or send a message today to schedule your free estimate. Lic#BC15822 and BC30303 Free Estimate
- Business Description:Background checked, clean and hard working. We can take care of your household needs both inside and outside the home. Reasonable rates, free estimates and professional work will make you happy you chose us.
- Business Description:Drywall hanging, taping, finishing, texturing, prime/seal.... 5 year residential labor warranty.... USMC VETERAN 50+ textures to select from...
- Business Description:We take pride in our construction craftmanship. Servicing The Big Island of Hawaii since since 1993, our lifetime clients have been fully satisfied with our quality, turn-around time, and professional service. Let us manage and complete your home or business project. Call or request a free estimate today
- Business Description:Over 25 years experience in Drywall and over 10 years of project engineer and office manager skills type of company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Kamuela
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3-Fold Craftsman Construction Inc45-1071 Grote Rd
Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744
- 3-Fold Craftsman Construction Inc
- Adrics Home Improvements82-1048 Kinue rd
Captain Cook, Hawaii 96704
- Adrics Home Improvements
- Masterpiece Construction LLC1150 N Nimitz Hwy
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
- Masterpiece Construction LLC