Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Whigham, GA
There are 3 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Whigham
- ALL WILDLIFE CONTROLThey were great! They did a fantastic job, and they had the best price, AND a 10-year warranty! Once my bats were excluded, they took up residence in my neighbors' townhouses, so now ALL Wildlife is taking care of those 3 houses as I type this!
- Absolute Exterminating ServicesI'm totally satisfied with the services that I receive from Absolute Exterminating Services monthly. I have a school and they treat both of my buildings to ensure that we do not have roaches, ants on the playground and no rats. It is great to not have to worry about any of the aforementioned becasue I have a very hectic schedule and not having to worry about this is great. I'm also thankfrul that he comes when he's scheduled to monthly. I would recommend this company to all with no hesitation. Dr. Turner Owne
- DUNCAN EXTERMINATING COIt's not your usual pests, ants and bugs. They consider squirrels to be wildlife. They also have exterminating. We just don't use them for their exterminating service. We had flying squirrels and all that, running around the attic. They were very good. I would give them A's across the board for their services. I would use them again if squirrels got back in
- Ark Animal Removal & Control LLCBoth times, service was excellent. They got rid of the animals and sealed up where they were getting in. Would definitely use their service again!
- Total Animal Control, LLCTrapped in 5 days, relocated 50+ miles away.. Another one appeared, so the traps were reset at no additional charge. The services were efficient, the trap checked every two days, and the operators were polite and very helpful.
- Animal Control ExpertsThe service was first rate from beginning to end. I initially called them last week, because I had reason to suspect squirrels living in my crawlspace. I spoke to a lady who took my contact info and asked the operations manager to call me. He called me back in less than 30 minutes. He explained that squirrels in the crawlspace were rare, but that there could be other animals in the crawlspace. He indicated that one of the techs would call me shortly to schedule an inspection. The tech called me in about 10 minutes, and we discussed their services, charges, etc. He indicated that he would come by today between 8am and 10am. He was here at 8:00. He inspected the crawlspace and indicated that he had found the remains of a dead flying squirrel, but he didn't think there was anything currently living down there. He also inspected my attic and found nothing there. As agreed upon, the inspection was $129, and he put a piece of flashing for $11 along the top of my crawlspace door to help prevent anything entering there in the future. Everyone I dealt with was extremely prompt, professional and honest. I will definitely use them again if I have a need for these services
- CingoI have had a really good experience with them. Their service is great. I do not think that the first treatment that I had with them killed everything that I wanted it to but they happily came back and took care of the problem and I have not had any problems since. I am on an every other month plan with them and they are supposed to come back this month
- Total Home RepairHe didn't do anything, but the response that I got was good. He gave me a free estimate. They assessed that the critters hadn't gotten in there, and they couldn't get in. I had also called them for painting the front door, but I did it myself.
- The Critter GetterThe service provider was unbelievable. He was punctual and called us when he was on his way. He was also very polite.
- Animal Control ExpertsI called them after hearing noises in my attic that indicated a possible infestation of something larger than mice, such as squirrels. They inspected my attic and questioned me about the noises, what time of day they occurred, etc. Based on this info, they suspected flying squirrels, so they set traps in the attic. For the next two weeks, they came over three times per week to check the traps. In a couple of days they had caught a flying squirrel, which apparently was the only one up there. They inspected the exterior of my house and recommended repairs to close possible entry points that the squirrels had used to get into my attic. These included putting flashing between my gutters and shingles to prevent animals from chewing through the exposed wood, as well as capping the ends of my ridge vents, etc. The estimate on this work was $2150, with the squirrel removal being an additional $389. It took them a couple of weeks to complete the work, during which time they left the traps in the attic. Once all the work was done, they took the traps away. Greg, the technician, was extremely knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. He always worked around our schedule, to come in and check the traps, etc. I was also impressed that his initial assessment of flying squirrels turned out to be exactly what we had. After the work he did, I shouldn't have anymore trouble with animals in the attic, but I would definitely use them again if needed
Animal Removal Services in Whigham
- Business Description:If you've got unwanted pests invading your home or business in Atlanta, GA, animal control from ALLCRITTER is an affordable, efficient, and permanent solution. Don't continue to spend money on preventative measures that may not stand the test of time. Our team of experienced professionals has over ten years of experience and is licensed by the state of Georgia. We're registered with the Department of Natural Resources, so you know all of our practices are sound and humane. We help residents..Recent Review:They responded within seconds of submitting my inquiry. Gave me the best price and same day service. They were at my property within an hour. Completed the work quickly. Great customer service and friendly technician! Will definitely hire them for other servicesMarchelle B.
- Business Description:Northwest Exterminating is ideally positioned to meet your termite, pest, mosquito, lawn care, bed bug, and wildlife needs. Proudly serving Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina. Northwest Exterminating is a family owned business that was founded in 1951. At Northwest, our mission is to create a healthier living and working environment for our customers. We will uphold commitments made to our customers while exercising honesty, integrity, and excellence. Free Inspection (not ..Recent Review:Techs that came out were polite and professional. Took care of everything without any issues.Michael M.
- Business Description:Honey bees are our friends. but hey, who wants them in the house?! We provide statewide, live honey bee removal. We guarantee against re-infestation and our workmanship. We remove the bees, comb and put every thing back together again. Call us to move the the bee's home out of your home and save them too. If you leave a message, please provide full name, city and phone number where you can be reachedRecent Review:Josh pealed back my carpet, removed some planks, removed the hive without leaving a bee behind, replaced the planks, re-attached the carpet, and left the room as if he had never been there. A real pro.John S.
- Business Description:Trust us to handle your animal control problem in the Marietta area. We understand how frustrating it can be, so we will take care of the problem in a timely matter. Call us today! 404-934-1872Recent Review:I paid Scott Wilson $800 on 9/14/2020 to remove animals from my attic. He said that he put exit doors where the animals could exit and could not get back in. He never put any exit doors, he only put a 18 inch strip on wire cloth on my chimney to reinforce what was already there. The animal was trapped so it chewed a hole on the side of my house. July 2021 he put a piece of 4x6 wire cloth over the hole and wanted to charge me $150 to do it. He have ignored my emails, texts and has not done what I paid him to do. When he did come out he was trying to get more money from me for other jobs that I did not ask him to fix. He was supposed to come and remove the critters from my attic on 7/22/2021, he never showed up and never contacted me. I have asked for $700 of my money back so that I can hire someone else, he will not give me my money back. He never went in my attic to inspect what was up there , he only shined a light in the attic. He left a message on my phone telling me to go in the attic with a cage to trap the animal. I am 65 years old. He put food in my attic and would not come back to see if it was gone, I had to get my son to do it. We have been texting back and forth and he have left me texts that were very rude. I just want my money backDorleane K.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:While we highly respect bats and all they do for the environment, we understand that bats and humans are not meant to cohabit the same building or home. Bats do eat 1000′s of mosquitoes each night, but in your home they bring the risk of rabies, Histoplasmosis, Property Damage, and Bat Bugs (often mistaken for bed bugs). In a commercial setting, you can add liability, loss of customers, and depreciation. We remove live bats from all types of commercial and residential buildings. We do not h..
- Business Description:General Contracting and handyman services since 1992
- Business Description:Welcome to Rid-A-Critter, Northern Georgia's biggest and best-equipped urban wildlife management company. We were founded in 2001 to bring an enlightened, scientific approach to animal control, and have grown to become Northern Georgia's animal control leader. We have built our reputation by providing high quality, professional, environmentally sound, and humane animal control, along with business practices that have earned us the Better Business Bureau's highest rating A+ With technicians lo..Recent Review:We heard a mouse running along the inside of the basement wall; we set traps and caught one mouse. Over the next few days we caught three more but weren't sure if there were more or from where they may be coming into the house. We have our first grandchild so we were desperate to get these critters sealed out and ensure those that may be inside were caught. Adcock's Rid-A-Critter graciously came out despite our out-of-area location and sealed up the house and set traps. Although we have not caught another mouse, I am quite sure that there will be no more new uninvited guests to deal with. They did a great job and were very professional. I couldn't be happier. Since I don't know the going rate for this service, I can't comment on the reasonableness of the cost--I was happy to write the check and be doneCindy R.
- Business Description:American owned & operated for over 30 years, 1st and 2nd generation tree surgeons, we do all the work from start to finish, specializing in all phases of tree work, dangerous and dead tree removal, trimming, shaping, brush chipping ,lot clearing, vista's stump grinding, view clearing, storm damage, clean up & repairs, split seasoned firewood, we cater to YOUR needs.Recent Review:I was able to have this done without being present. He sent me pictures as he worked the job. I was very pleased with the results <br />Richard F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Whigham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Dirt & Critter Roundup109 Janeway Ave
Greenwood, South Carolina
- Dirt & Critter Roundup
- Johnny Can Services12 Redbud Rd
- Johnny Can Services
- MidGa Wildlife Solutions127 Covington rd
- MidGa Wildlife Solutions
- Northwest Exterminating - Buford929 Buford Hwy
- Northwest Exterminating - Canton2649 Marietta Hwy
- Northwest Exterminating - Carrollton104 REJEN DR
- Northwest Exterminating - Columbus1450 54th St
- Northwest Exterminating - Dallas1003 MERCHANTS DR
- NORTHWEST EXTERMINATING - LaGrange service center1005 Hogansville Rd
- Northwest Exterminating - Buford
- Putnam Pro89 Hospital Circle, Ste 5
- Putnam Pro
- Reeves Handyman services215 reeves rd
- Reeves Handyman services
- Southeast Bee Removal477 Coastline Rd.
- Southeast Bee Removal
- The Critter Getter711 Bowers Cir
- The Critter Getter