Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Valdosta, GA
There are 8 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Valdosta
- Hokes Heating & AirThey did a quality job and were in and out in a timely fashion. No muss, no fuss. They have been available on the other line of the phone to answer any questions we had. I was pleased when they offered all the options available to us, and did not try to up sell us on something we did not need. My husband used to work in the HVAC business and was very happy with the quality of workmanship
- Davis Air Conditioning CoMy old unit bit the dust. I called Sunday evening, thinking I would get a message machine. I spoke to the professional on call and explained my situation,along with leaving an email message on their internet page. I called Monday morning, and I found right away that their folks would be out that am. We set up the date, today Wednesday, and time for them to come out. They did the work in about 3 hrs, which I think is excellent. New Unit, New wall gauge, and outside unit. Running smoothly, and cooling house nicely....
- Davis Air Conditioning CoNo issue the provider came out, and was very professional replaced the part in about 20 minutes, and departed
- Davis Air Conditioning CoMy air conditioner stopped working and it was about 95 degrees in my house. I called Davis Air at around 6pm. They were very busy and didn't know if they could make it out that night. But once I let them know that I had two small children in the house they found a way to fit me in. It only took them about 20 minutes to know exactly what was wrong. They ordered the part and had it fixed by the next evening. They were very polite and very professional. I will definitely use them again if I need service
- Davis Air Conditioning CoAfter ANOTHER LOCAL company caused damage to our home, (and came in evidently high on weed/drugs) we were desperate, and asked for Davis to help us. They did an excellent job of repairing the unit. Later when we needed a new unit (in 2004), we asked them to put it in. They have serviced it each year. They have always come out when they said they would, and have done great job. Their service people are very professional. Because of this, I asked them to check on a neighbor who had recently moved into town and who I believed was being taking advandage of by another (third) local company. They did so as a favor to me for no charge. They treated my neighbor very fair
- Davis Air Conditioning CoWe were very surprised and grateful for the fast service. As hot as it is here in South Georgia in late June, having the air conditioning go out is not fun. The technician arrived within 30 minutes of our call and had us cooling down about an hour later. Can't get much better service than that!
- Davis Air Conditioning CoWe called Davis Air Conditioning this morning after realizing (and feeling) that our A/c unit was not properly cooling last night and this a.m. It was running for several hours without dropping and basically seemed like all it was doing was circulating the air in the house. Davis Air was at our house 30 minutes later. The tech was nice and explained what he planned on checking. I showed him the unit and he got started. He then also checked the outside unit. He figured out our problem and fixed it quickly. It showed us it is important for us to keep up with our maintenance as if we would have kept going on it could have been worse. I thought they were quick, trustworthy and dependable and would not hesitate to recommend them and to use them again in the future. Thank you
- Davis Air Conditioning CoI contacted Jason Bailey of Davis Air Conditioning Co. a few days ago when my sister's air conditioner went out suddenly. My brother-in-law had another company come out prior to me contacting Jason and had to pay $79.00 for an estimate. The estimate was outrageous to say the least so I immediately became a member of Angie's List to find another specialist and reputable business owner. Because I know absolutely nothing about HVAC I was a little nervous about the interaction, but I must say Jason put my mind at ease immediately. He was very friendly, considerate, and patient. He sent a technician to my sister's house right away and FREE of charge to find out if there was an easy fix that might have gotten the system up and running that day--to no avail. I was eager to get the problem fixed because my sister has an infant and toddler in the house and it was smoldering in there. Jason, being a family man himself, was sympathetic to my plight. Once we came to an agreement with regard to services to be provided and payment he made things happen quickly. Within a couple of days my family was enjoying a cool and comfortable home thanks to Davis Air Conditioning Co. I was happy to pay, he honored the Angie's list discount, and he was a delight to deal with. Also let me mention this--Jason answered all of my questions and was available to me all times of day even after normal duty hours. Should I have and other HVAC needs I will definitely utilize his services. He's the BEST!!! I also want to take this time to shout Jason out because like me and the majority of my siblings he is a United States Veteran. Jason thank you so much for your service to our country. DO contact Jason Bailey for any HVAC needs. DO expect to be treated in a friendly manner. DO thank him for his service to our country. DON'T deal with anyone else because he is SIMPLY THE BEST..
- Davis Air Conditioning CoFirst let me start out by saying I am writing this review concerning work done a year ago. This is due to certain personal issue I have that impulses me to not do things even though I want to. I just never took time to write. I was always planning on write one so here we are a year later. I felt they deserve a review from me. I even reapplied and paid to have my Angies List renewed even though I did not need anything except to write this review. My heating system was malfunctioning and popping the circuit breakers. I am a retired Air force aircraft electrician. I used my knowledge and I was able to isolate my problem using the electrical schematics that it came with. I verified the problem was between the circuit breaker and the compressor unit outside. At this point I concluded it was no minor repair that I was capable of doing. It was time for the professionals. I researched and contacted few different companies. I decided to go with Davis Air because they gave me a good feeling with their professionalism over the phone. They would have sent a technician out the same day, but because it was raining it was decided to have them come out next day. It would not be safe to have them working in the rain. The technician arrived on time the next day. I told him what I had already done. He was appreciative and did not duplicate what I had already done. I was appreciative for that because he did not treat me like an unqualified person even though I am not a trained technician. Another technician might have said thank you but let me verify for myself since he was the trained professional. He quickly verified it was the compressor inside the unit. When I asked him to use a multi- meter to verify the problem to give myself the reassurance he was not trying to convince me it was the most expensive part and not something simple. He did it without any complaints. At this point he explained all my options. There was not one time in which he tried to push the higher priced system? We even discussed how much it would be to replace the blower unit also, even though it was still working but it was 12 years old. Again he did not try to convince me to change it. He just answered the question I was asking so I could make the best informed decision for myself. I decided to go with the deluxe system which was not that big of a price difference. I already knew the difference between the two units before he arrived because I researched them on line. Everything he told me did not differ from what I was able to find out. So if you want honesty there is the proof you need. He then called the shop and I talked with his supervisor to verify what to order and replace. All this took just a few hours. The next day another technician arrived with everything needed. He quickly told me my existing foundation was more than adequate and in great condition. He could have replaced it which would have cost me more money since the possibility of replacing that did not cross my mind. He completed the job in what I thought was incredible time. I forget the actual time frame but it was quick. He then explained everything that was done and how to use the system. There was even a misunderstanding between myself and their supervisor about the final price. He did not try to renegotiate and he charged me the original price agreed upon. They even set up and gave all the necessary information to the actual Carrier Company required to be filed for the product warranty. I have had zero issues and my electric bill even dropped. If you are looking for a professional company I would chose Davis air, however I do encourage you to shop around. I did not write this review to convince anyone to use them. I am just giving my opinion and my experience with them. They deserve it. Good luck with your issue and I hope if you chose them you have a great experience also
- Davis Air Conditioning CoThe technician arrived and first checked my thermostat, after that check he went outside and checked my outside air condition unit for leaks. He then proceeded into my attic for the inside unit of the Air Conditioner, and he found that water had accumulated. He pumped out the water and tightened a screw on the unit, he also checked the unit and provided me with feedback, and suggestions.Great Service
Heating Cooling Contractors in Valdosta
- Business Description:2015 Super Service Award Winner! Locally owned & operated. Davis Air Conditioning Company is your one stop Carrier Dealer. We have all the products and parts to keep you cool and comfortable this summer. Our team of service technicians are skilled in service and repair of all brand names of heating and air conditioning equipment. Just another reason why we are the premier air conditioning company in ValdostaRecent Review:Completely satisfied. Unit was installed in a timely manner by an extremely professional crew. They did not leave the site until they were sure everything was working properly.Richard W.
- Business Description:Air Duct Squad has many years of service in the HVAC industry. We're the go-to company for the heating and air conditioning service you need in Portland. Our experienced technicians are familiar with equipment makes and models from practically every manufacturer. Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities, and we'll work hard to get your ducts cleaned right the very first time we tackle itRecent Review:Great deal, great service, and they are all beyond professional and courteous. Cannot explain to you enough how happy I am with the service I received!Kaylin B.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Air duct crew is one of the oldest company on the market. Started in 2001 as family owned. Still operating proudly as one of the leading air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and chimney cleaning company. Our goal is to ensure the quality of service and best level of cleaning to our every customer. We are proudly servicing commercial and residential projects of every difficultyRecent Review:Air Duct Crew did a great job and I REALLY appreciated the guys that showed up to do the job. Very nice and professional, had no concerns about them at all.Abigail T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
HVAC contractors in Valdosta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Roof Atlanta5751 W Stewarts Mill Rd
- 1 Roof Atlanta
- AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co.7336 Lee Rd
Lithia Springs, Georgia
- Air Duct Bros500 E Pratt St
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Ayalas Painting & Remo2051 Old Rockbridge Rd
- AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co.
- First Round Maintenance LLC191 West Jefferson St. 1
- First Round Maintenance LLC
- G and M Mechanical426 Pioneer Trl
- G and M Mechanical
- J & J HEATING & AIR COND1105 S WASHINGTON ST
- J & J HEATING & AIR COND
- Madison Air Conditioning & Htg118 SE Bennett St
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McLeod Heating & Air Conditioning Inc108 Ulmer Ave
- Miles Heating & Air Conditioning1407 W Hill Ave
- Mountain Man Remodeling185 Mountain Laurel Ridge
- Madison Air Conditioning & Htg
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Quality Complete Auto Care371 N Expressway
- Quality Complete Auto Care
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- South East HVAC Corporation of Georgia4528 Chappell Dr
- Southern Repair Consultants24 Thomas Ln
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Valdosta Mechanical Company Inc1810 E Park Ave
- Valdosta Mechanical Company Inc
- Zap Services heating and cooling7336 Highway 115 E
- Zap Services heating and cooling