There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Get matched with top lights in Thomson, GA
There are 10 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Thomson
- Dynamic FinishingsMy wife and I couldn't be happier with the work Larry Keel and his crew did on our 2 ½ bathroom project, to include removing a wall and installing a pocket door. John is a master of tile perfection. In fact, the Manar Shower Door installers complimented John's work for the craftsmanship of the shower wall and floor tiles. Larry always responded to our questions. He made sure the work not only met our expectations, but also went beyond our vision of modern, newly renovated bathrooms throughout our home. Both Larry and John and the entire team were polite, professional, and understanding of our vision, questions, and way forward for this project. All three bathroom look amazing. Absolute high recommend for your home projects that require skill, diligence, and professionalism. It was a pleasure working with Dynamic Finishings read less
- Dynamic FinishingsLarry and his crew were great. We did a complete remodel of our master bathroom, plus some extra tile work and refinished our hard wood floors. Larry is very responsive and will promptly return texts. His tile work is excellent. I would highly recommend them.
- Voltz Electrical ServiceVoltz Electrical Service responded immediately. They are very professional and the charge for service was less than I expected. I will always use Voltz.
- Dynamic FinishingsOur evaluation of this major renovation is that Dynamic Finishings did an outstanding job. Mr. Keel’s pleasant personality, honestly, and integrity were critical to my husband and I during this renovation. I am the type of person that cannot always predict how a change may look, and Mr. Keel was very patient with this aspect of my personality which led to some changes in the original plan of the contract. The bathroom had to be completely gutted to accommodate the renovation. The walls and ceiling were removed to provide a more-open look. With this approach, we were able to fit in a Jacuzzi tub, a 4.5 foot shower, a double vanity, and a toilet area for which a pocket door was necessary due to limited space. The pocket door that was installed was of a very high quality, re-enforced with wood and brackets, much better than the typical contractor’s grade pocked door. Also, a pull-down attic stairs was installed (to replace the small access entry in the original ceiling) to allow easy access to my heating and air units. The wall tile and floor tile was professionally laid and is beautiful. All plumbing, which had to be reworked for the tub and shower, is working well. Also, the electrical changes that had to be made to accommodate a heated Jacuzzi tub and the multiple canned lighting fixtures in the bathroom also been working well. In summary, the bathroom is beautiful and we stayed close to the budget of the original contract. Once Mr. Keel’s men removed the floor and the walls, I wanted the subflooring to be re-enforced and all insulation in the walls and ceiling replaced, so this work added a slight increase to the cost. However, Mr Keel was more than happy to slow his time-table and allow this work to be done, even though we had not initially discussed this. Based on Mr. Keel’s broad level of experience as a Contractor and his high level of integrity, along with his even-tempered manner I would highly recommend Dynamic Finishings for a bathroom renovation and other major or minor construction needed read less
- A & H Electric Company LLCCalled them. They came by. Gave estimate, installed 2 new outlets and a ceiling fan. All in 3 hours. Perfect !!!
- Dynamic FinishingsLarry Keel is an extremely friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and very responsive contractor. Dynamic Finishings removed a 31' load bearing wall, added a large closet, added an attic access pull down stairs, added trim work and painted everything to match. Now you can't even tell that the wall was ever there. His crew was professional and friendly throughout the entire process, as well as his subcontractors. He would explain ways to cut cost instead of hiking up the price unnecessarily. He was very flexible as the scope was tweaked unexpectedly at times during the job. At the end of the day, he will make sure that you are happy! You can't ask for anything more. I am admittedly anal and would text him with questions in the evening expecting a response the next day. He would always text back immediately and be available for a phone call at any time. My wife and I are ecstatic about the finished product. I highly recommend this company for any renovations that might be too scary to tackle yourself. We had our kitchen replaced prior to Larry's work starting. The only reason that you didn't use Dynamic for that job is because one of our friends works for a kitchen cabinet company. But, the company we used didn't offer electrical, plumbing, or mechanical services. Larry gave me advice and contacts for those services as well. Our kitchen turned out as well as it did due to Larry's help at no benefit to him read less
- A & H Electric Company LLCWent great. And they communicate! We got a call the day of the work saying they might be 15 minutes late. How often do companies do that? Do yourself a favor and hire this company. Great work and the wait was less than two weeks after we first called.
- Fixit: Electrical ServicesJosh had great response time, and came and fixed 4 outlets and 2 ceiling fans at a fast and affordable rate, would definitely hire again!
- A & H Electric Company LLCIt went well. One tech dropped and broke one of the new chandelier light all over the floor just an accident. I let them take the old light fixture with bulb 💡 covers/sconces not realizing I would have to buy a complete 5 bulb set to replace the one accidentally broken to enable for the new light fixture to have matching bulbs and sconces and that was an unexpected extra expense. They also changed out 2 smoke detector batteries In 2 rooms for us as they were too high for me to feel safe doing. I installed the other 5 replacement batteries in the fire/ carbon dioxide alarms as they were not as high. We always greatly appreciated that as that has to be done twice a year. So, overall they did ok and was very friendly read less
- Dynamic FinishingsLarry Keel and his team were a joy to work with! My husband and I have been renovating our home for the past 3 years and life and a baby happened so we decided we needed help. I found Dynamic Finishings through a friend and was so impressed by Larry when he came and did the walk through and quote for my project! He is kind and straightforward about his pricing and skill sets. When my project finally started they were here promptly and were sure to clean up at the end of the day. If I had any concerns Larry was quick to address them! Dynamic Finishings team completely gutted and renovated our master bathroom with floor to ceiling tile in shower, a custom shower niche, shiplap wall, tiled the floor, new electrical and lighting and they installed the vanity and toilet of our choice! They also laid 400 SQ ft of tile in our kitchen/mudroom and tiled our backsplash! I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful team! We will definitely use them again for any future renovations that come up read less
Lights in Thomson
- Business Description:As a young owner of this company , I am here to give the best services that I can and will always go above and beyond to help a customer. FIXIT invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company. If you are looking for a professional that follows business practices such as promptly ret.. read lessRecent Review:did not provide a receipt for money received.. I had to buy all material.Grady M.
- Business Description:Dynamic Finishings is a local company that has been servicing the CSRA's remodeling needs since 2012. Dynamic Finishings prides itself on surpassing the customer's expectations and finishing on time and budget. If you are looking for a company with local accountability that possess a wide range of skills instead of outside subcontractors, then Dynamic Finishings is here for you. With a focus on new construction, custom bathrooms, tile finishings, USG & Schluter shower systems, flooring instal.. read lessRecent Review:This review is long overdue. In February 2019, I had Larry with Dynamic Finishings replace vinyl flooring in my kitchen with wood look porcelain tile. I marvel everyday at what an awesome job. It turned out even better than I had hoped. Larry is extremely detail oriented and super focused on completing the job in a timely fashion and addressing any and all concerns that you may have. I plan on doing a little bathroom update in the future and know exactly who to call read lessS.Mellonie W.
- Business Description:We Are The Light is the Carolinas trusted outdoor lighting company. Illuminating your home or office with outdoor LED lighting is one of the best ways to both enhance and secure your home or business. Each home and office is unique and so should the approach to enhance your property. With our no cost evaluation we will do a comprehensive review of your property while considering many aspects from hardscape and softscape lighting, architectural accents and of course security. Combined with s.. read lessRecent Review:It went very very well. They were very professional, the pricing is good and everything was perfect. Donnie is very personable, very easy to talk to and he listened and tried to do what's best for you.Travis H.
- Business Description:(under development)Recent Review:When I talked to Mr Fortis on the phone I wasnt sure if I was gonna go with him yet. After getting a few more quotes, I decided to give him a chance and boy did it pay off.. he was punctual, polite and friendly. He came figured out what was needed and began right away after getting everything needed. I hardly noticed him here and before I knew it he was finished and I couldnt be happier with his wor read lessJohn P.
- Business Description:We here at A & H Electric Company, LLC, take pride in our work, and always pay attention to the minor details. Our customers know they can rely on us no matter what the project may be. We always go the extra mile to ensure the job gets done correctly the first time around. Our knowledge and experience is unmatched in our field. Call us today for your next electrical project read lessRecent Review:Electrician was very pleasant and professional. Explained scope of work clearly, kept cost to minimum.Robert W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Locally owned company, Offering all types of Handyman Services, No employees just self, and subcontract when needed. Licensed in Richmond and Columbia county. Rich. Lic. #LCC20060034188, Col. Co. Lic. # 18485. Free estimates, no trip charge. Jobs are priced according to the work needed. I give a 10% discount to Senior Citizens, Military w/ ID and 10% for all Angie's List Active Members. Company Moto " Our prices are lower for one reason, We are providing a service in order to make a Living, n.. read lessRecent Review:The first day install of the walk in door was ok except the door was hinged to open out in the wrong direction. The build of the barn style bay door did not go well and essentially 3 hours after my brother suggested how to attach the plywood on the outside they did so and stopped for the day. When I complained as I considered the men not able to do the job the boss Randy came out on Monday with the same 2 men and claimed that we didn't specify how the door should open and stated that there would be no extra charge to do the build right. We (my brother and I) explained "Old School" side hinged bay doors were built out of wood and not just a metal frame with plywood put only on the outside as they thought. The workmen then went to work building the door as we asked with interior and exterior casing over the metal frame. The owner Randy Tudor had claimed when he was there that he didn't have his notes with so could not say what the price was. When the job was complete he failed to come to get payment and sent a text message indicating the total was 1625.00 for the job. Today, Wednesday after texting back and forth a couple of times he showed up and provided a receipt for the agreed sum of 1200.00 for the job and accepted payment stating he wasn't going to argue the price read lessJill M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
Find lights in
- North Augusta
- Beech Island
lights in Thomson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & H Electric Company LLC1347 West Martintown Road
North Augusta, South Carolina
- Above Average Maintenance4773 Billie J Drive
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Maintenance375 S Louisville St
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atkins Electric314 Rockdale Rd.
- A & H Electric Company LLC
- Hardwood Floors & More Inc4696 Washington Rd
- Hardwood Floors & More Inc
- Magness Design and Remodeling, LLC2118 Roosevelt Dr
- Magness Design and Remodeling, LLC
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Augusta, Lake Oconee/Athens493 Walton's Ford Ct
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Augusta, Lake Oconee/Athens
- Rob Zapata's Electric639 S Old Belair Rd
- Rob Zapata's Electric
- Tudor Home Improvements, LLC955 Hunting Horn Way West
- Tudor Home Improvements, LLC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Vendrell And SonsPO Box 14451
- Vendrell And Sons