What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Rome, GA
There are 7 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Rome
- Stewart's lawn careMr. Stewart is the best! Every other week he cuts my grass, weedeats and blows the lawn off, but he's done so much more for me over this past year. He's planted rose bushes in the front yard that are blooming beautifully, cleaned up my yard after storms blew limbs everywhere , cleaned my gutters and pressure washed my house and patio. Mr. Stewart is a god send! I recommend him to everyone! He is always easy to get a hold of whenever I need him and he keeps me informed on what the yard needs and any issues he finds. He has a keen eye for detail and the yard always looks spectacular
- White Oak LawncareCaleb, Shane, and their crew has done a FANTASTIC job for me. We got started when another company never showed back up, they got my yard back looking great. They’ve done multiple projects over the past two years. They’ve cleaned out my flower beds, laid pine straw, pruned trees, cleaned my gutters in the fall, and added a beautiful raised flower bed around my mailbox. I recommend them to everyone, they are very competitively price and communicate very well. Thank you Caleb and Shane
- A&E Lawn Care & Landscaping LLC.If you spent the rest of your life trying, you would never find a lawncare and landscaping company even half as good as A&E! It simply must be said: after no less than 9 other so-called "professionals" in my area did nothing but embarrass themselves in their lazy attempts to complete the few basic tasks my house requires, David and his crew came and demonstrated what professionalism actually means. In fact, they redefined the word in many ways! I have owned this highly wooded little spot since 2007 and it has never, ever in all those years looked anything like the way it does today thanks to the amazing A&E staff. I cannot get over the precision of their work, their gracious attitudes all around, the fact that every single one of them came with cool ideas and suggestions, and the fact that they took the mess that my grounds were this morning and turned it into something worthy of professionally photographing!! Thank you so much, A&E! No one else even compares. Best company of its kind I have ever encountered. Hire them today if you're smart!!!!
- Rices Mobile Mechanic And LandscapingHe did an awesome job. I needed my brakes changed on my car and he changed them in a timely manner and had me back in my car driving in no time. I also had him build a pantry and pressure wash my driveway. He did everything I asked of him and went above and beyond to make sure everything was just the way I asked! I would definitely use Talon Rice again
- TURF MASTERS LAWN CAREAndrew did our service this year and he was excellent. We will have Turf Master again next year if we can be guaranteed that he will service us again.
- Dogwood Total Landscaping And IrrigationDogwood was called and gave me an estimate for the work - work was done in a short amount of time and a bill was given to me. I now have a contract with them for bi-weekly lawn care.
- Exterior DreamsThe experience was great. They are a one stop shop. Anything that I wanted done. "We do that." Everyone that came for differant parts of the projects were just as nice as the last. Everyone professional. They cleaned up every single day. As I told them. Yes I am completely satisified with everything
- Tony WilsonHe is excellent. He does mowing too but not for me because I do it myself. He does all kind of lawn services for others. He is very professional, fair, and friendly. He is a young family man and he takes a lot of pride in his work that is kind of rare nowadays. He brings all his equipment. When he came out the first time, he said he will charge me $40 but I decided to give him $50 because there is really a lot to do here and that is a good price for it. He is very fair in his prices. The sidewalks and the driveway look perfect when he leaves. I am going to be moving to another city and I wish I could take him with me. He is going to be back tomorrow again for some work
- Cross Handyman ServicesHe showed up at my house and I showed him the "ODD" jobs that I needed done and he told me that he could do it that day for $125. He repaired the ceiling fan and then we went to the garage where he helped me remove the contents and then put them back in better organized. He even carried off the things I no longer wanted to keep in there for me. He mowed and weed ate the lawn and did an awesome job. I will definately refer him to my friends and look forward to having him help me on other jobs I have coming up
- The Gutter GophersThey forgot to clean the gutters in front of my porch. They did not do a very good job with the pine straw. They blew the straw over the pine cones so you could not see them. They worked for about 3 hours with a 2 person crew.
Leaf Removal Services in Rome
- Business Description:Lawncare and Landscaping. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did a wonderful job, very clean and professional! Will definitely hire again!isabella l.
- Business Description:We work very hard to be the best repair/ handyman company in Georgia. We have flexible billing plans and multiple payment options. We offer free estimates and coupons and deals on Facebook. We will work with you to accomplish your goalsRecent Review:Pro Gutter came out to do the work within one week of doing the estimate.They removed existing vinyl siding around a back door where water was coming in.They reflashed the upper wall and door and sealed it to prevent future leaks and replaced any rotten wood. The siding was then re-installed. They also cleaned the gutters, did a gutter tune-up (sealed joints, etc) and installed gutter leaf guardsJohn B.
- Business Description:We install pine straw. We also do retaining walls, paver stone patios, hardscapes, any type of yard work, over growth clean ups, bush trimming, bob cat work, track hoe work, small land clearing, leaf clean ups, flower and bushes installed, trees installed, small trees removed, french drains installed, and any type of yard work you could want, The only thing we don't do is lawn maintenance we don't mow grass regular but i will do a one time clean up to get you ready for maintenance. We also h..Recent Review:Doug and his crew did an AMAZING job! They arrived on time, worked all day (even through several rain showers) and exceeded our expectations! When the job was complete, they hauled away all of the old materials and cleaned up around the work area. We will definitely be utilizing Doug and his crew for more jobsMark W.
- Business Description:I offer affordable lawn care starting at $65.00 a visit. Grass cutting, weed removal, edging, weedeating, mulch, pine straw, pressure washing driveways and decks. Let me take care of your yard so you have more time to do the things you love.Recent Review:It was great. He's doing a good job, I'm vary satisfied with his work.Scott J.
- Business Description:Waterworks is a professional pressure cleaning and gutter cleaning company offering high-quality services to our clients. The Waterworks pros will bring a NEW LOOK to your home or business. We offer a variety of services designed to drastically enhance the appearance of both residential and commercial properties. Our amazing results and affordable pricing makes us a sure choice for all your pressure cleaning and gutter needsRecent Review:Did a great job. Clean and remove clog in gutterAnniece B.
- Business Description:Follow us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/328550371837345/?ref=shareRecent Review:He installed my gutters perfectly. My roof doesn’t leak anymore. Hauled a stove for me for only 50$. Very reasonable and dependable. Can’t wait to use him again.William J.
- Business Description:Former Georgia Bulldog and Super Bowl Champ, Jarius Wynn, owns Wynn Pressure Washing, servicing residential & commercial projects in North Georgia. We are here for all your pressure washing needs. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Complete professional and will hire again.Dan B.
- Business Description:HC Construction & Grading has been serving GA,NC,SC sense 2000. We conduct all of our jobs with top quality work and saftey. Our goal is to make sure that our customers get the best quality of services. We are happy to help in anyway we canRecent Review:Stay away from this company. Hired them 7 years ago to replace a shingle roof with a metal roof. Had a few leaks that were due to what we thought were screws popping out. When a significant leak appeared in 2020, we contacted them to find out what the problem was and they came out to "fix" the issue. Owner stated that the roof was improperly installed but that he fixed the issue 100%. Two weeks later, had massive leaks in new places. Contacted several different roofing companies for estimates all of which stated they have NEVER seen such a botched job. Nothing was put between the metal and the plywood causing major moisture issues, screws were put in on top of old washers that cracked allowing water to come in, flashing was missing ALL OVER THE ROOF causing water to penetrate thru into the house. Screws were completely missing where they just left holes, screws were screwed in sideways at an angle allowing water through. The metal roofing was cut too short to where the water didn't even reach the gutters causing water to run down behind the gutter rotting the facia boards away and the strips to attach the metal to the plywood weren't even screwed into the rafters of the roof so they were completely loose. I tried to give them the opportunity to fix the problems and to consult with another roofer about the issues going on and he refused and said to take him to court. A judgment has been issued against him and have been told that they have done this to several people where we live. I would highly advise not hiring them for anything unless you want to have to pay for it to be redone again. I now have to replace my entire roof after 7 years when it should have lasted me at least 25 years! Apparently they aren't licensed as well even though homeadvisor states that they verify the proper licensingBRENDA K.
- Business Description:Our mission is to revolutionize roofing through reliable engineering solutions and superior customer service. Consistent excellence and 100% customer satisfaction are our top priorities. We constantly strive to meet and exceed customer expectations and needs in a safe and efficient manner through diligent service, quality, and skilled workmanship. We are committed to forming long lasting relationships based on knowledge and trust, and we are always ready to provide reliable, prompt, professio..Recent Review:I contacted Brandon about repairing a roof on my rental property. The roof was old and had areas of tree damage. He was very eager to get started to begin with and things seemed to go smoothly. We discussed replacing the roof and any damaged and rotted areas from the fallen tree. We ended up paying a larger quote than what was originally quoted, but was explained by Brandon as needed expenses. A few months after the completion, my renters called and said the soffit was hanging down from the front corner exposing a hole. After contacting Brandon, he said it wasn’t in the contract (even though it was discussed) but would come look at it and get it repaired. It seems to me if you can add on thousands of dollars to repair needed things, that you could call and ask about a rotted area with no place to attach soffit, instead of leaving soffit hanging a hole for animals to potentially get in. After giving me a date and time, it has yet to be repaired. Multiple calls and text and it’s always one excuse or another, or no response at all. Yet he answers if I call from another number. If you want good, honest, quality service call someone elseKelly P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Silver Creek
- Cave Spring
- Sugar Valley
- Cedar Bluff
leaf removal services in Rome
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "#1" Wade the Handyman252 Harbin Drive
- "#1" Wade the Handyman
- A1 Transformations155 ALMON RD
- ABA Construction841 Old Bush Mill Rd
- AGMYN'S General Maintenance102 ruby dr
- American Commercial Roofing1 Innovation Way
- Another Landscape Co Inc1835 Old Jesup Rd
- Appalachian pressure washing252 poplar drive south
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- A1 Transformations
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- HC Construction & Grading2291 HWY 76 West
- HC Construction & Grading
- J & M Pressure Washing
- J&A lawncare92 Old Brock Rd
- J&M Lawn Care and LandscapingP.O. Box 52
- j.m.harrison services537 b.beecher road
- JBC Specialty Services, LLC10 Perimeter Summit Blvd
- JKL Home Repair & Remodeling8 Intervale Dr. SW
- JSA LandscapersP.O. Box 189
- Just-in Time46 Glen Hollow Cir
- J & M Pressure Washing
- Mountain Man Remodeling185 Mountain Laurel Ridge
- Mountain Man Remodeling
- Oostanaula Outdoors LLC1928 Clearwater Dr SE
- Oostanaula Outdoors LLC