Waterworks Pressure Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

4.3

PO Box 1569

Griffin, GA 30224

Waterworks is a professional pressure cleaning and gutter cleaning company offering high-quality services to our clients. The Waterworks pros will bring a NEW LOOK to your home or business. We offer a variety of services designed to drastically enhance the appearance of both residential and

10/22/2020

Anniece B.

Did a great job. Clean and remove clog in gutter

Description of Work
N/A

09/03/2020

Robert H.

Showed up on time and went right to work. Cleaned the gutters, cleaned up their work area and minimal fuss. Great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my roof gutters

07/22/2020

James B.

Showed up on time, very courteous, completed the work quickly.

Description of Work
N/A

07/05/2020

Heather S.

The gentlemen showed up on schedule and did a good job. This was my first time hiring a Company to do gutter work and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

07/01/2020

Courtney F.

Great job.Give us tips about additional maintance services.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, woodworking

06/22/2020

Bruce B.

great! Techs were friendly, professional courteous and did a great job

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

06/15/2020

Joy C.

Great. They were on time. The price was fair. They were nice and they did a good job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They pressure washed 2 driveways, sidewalks, brick walls, stucco house, stone patios and concrete around the pool.

05/22/2020

Cheryl M.

This company is awesome! The customer service exceeded my expectations. The day after the gutters were cleaned, Rebecca called to make sure I was satisfied before invoicing me for payment. The results were amazing! I will be using Waterworks Pressure Cleaning in the future and I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, woodworking

04/28/2020

Milton B.

Guys showed up at the time they said they would. Work was done very well. Would've given them an A rating if it weren't for the slight indent to a section of my gutter possibly due to the ladder used to assist them in getting to the gutters. The damage was not to the point where it affected the function of the gutter.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

04/16/2020

John N.

Great price. Quickly accomplished.

Description of Work
N/A

03/16/2020

Janice S.

They cleaned my gutters for a reasonable price and got my son ball off the roof. I am satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

01/28/2020

S. T. M.

Fine. Unfortunately, I thought I completed this review a long time ago, and now, it's been so long, I don't recall the details.

Description of Work
Clean out gutters

12/18/2019

rhonda K.

Responded very promptly and very nice on the phone. From what I can see from the ground, gutters are clean and they must have blown everything away, since there is nothing on the ground.

Description of Work
Gutters

12/16/2019

Steve H.

GREAT JOB! WAITING FOR AND INVOICE.

Description of Work
GUTTERS CLEANED

08/05/2019

Denise H.

It was wonderful. They were respectful. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and gutter cleaning.

07/25/2019

Jan J.

It was good. Everything went exactly as planned.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

07/23/2019

Kellie S.

Waterworks did a great job! Techs were prompt and professional. Techs went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the services performed. I am so happy that I hired Waterworks this summer. I’ll definitely call them for my future needs.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and pressure cleaned driveway and walkway

09/12/2016

Karen T.

Met them at my son's house in the morning. As soon as they fot there it started raining. They waited about 20 minutes and said they were going to another job and would be back that evening assuring me they would call and be back. Never called, never showed up. I called them and texted, nothing. Wasted my time.

Description of Work
House pressure washing and gutter cleaning

04/04/2016

Morgan W.

They were great! I'd use them again.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

04/04/2016

Sara L.

They did a great job and were very nice. I had requested an extra service that didn't really need to be done and they told me about it so I could save some money. Thought that was cool.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and cleaned up.

03/28/2016

Emmet B.

That was done well also. For both of those engagements the problem was that you couldn't make an appointment, you had to talk to somebody in person. And you had to call them during business hours so the issue with both of those is the difficulty in making the appointment when they actually be there.

Description of Work
I use Waterworks Pressure Cleaning for pressure washing services.

03/18/2016

Paul R.

Miscommunication to worker on what needed to be done.

Description of Work
Pressure wash

03/10/2016

Gretchen Z.

quick, easy. They did a good job

Description of Work
cleaned gutters - repaired one nail in gutter

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

03/08/2016

Ben R.

Worker showed up on time on morning of service appointment and completed gutter cleaning very quickly (in less than 30 minutes) despite a light rain falling. In fact, he was so fast he unfortunately left before I could ask him if he was able to do some additional gutter repair and reattach a few gutters. Aside from that, I was pleased with the service for the price paid, which is the best price I've seen for gutter cleaning.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

03/02/2016

Stacey A.

Service was never performed nor did Waterworks reply to numerous attempts to schedule window cleaning.

Description of Work
Waterworks never scheduled the service. They did not reply to numerous phone calls and attempts to schedule service.

Category gutter cleaning, water softeners, window cleaning

T&S Painting

We do interior and exterior painting,no job is to small from one room to whole house. I have been in painting for 15yrs and I'm owner-operated. We will try to work with your budget. Free estimates.

2022 Super Service Award

Southbound Pressure Washing

At Southbound Pressure Washing we are a family owned and operated business. We are here to serve you and your pressure or soft washing needs. I have pressure washed on the side for a while now, and recently invested to make this a full time business for me and my family. We have a variety of washing services available.

Hugo Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Pressure Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning Services