SUTTLES HARDWOOD FLOORS

4.4

Flooring...

Replace My Floors and More

Replace My Floors and More

We offer quality installation of hard surface flooring for the middle Georgia are. 12 years experience with one on one consultations, owner operator Robert Brewer will work with you directly through the duration of your project.

Offers by Replace My Floors and More on Angi

04/27/2017

The floor looks good except their are 3or4 raised up places the flooring is uneven.l told the guy about this. He said not to worry about it . It's got a warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The flooring in the family room,kitchen dining room and the kitchen

07/28/2015

Dennis and Harold showed up bright and early on Monday and got right to work. They are an awesome team and work so well together; you can tell this is not their first rodeo!! The flooring is absolutely gorgeous, Julie and my wife picked an awesome pattern that looks wonderful in our house. The men cleaned up their mess, inside and outside and even helped move some large furniture pieces to their n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had moved into a new home in Macon, GA. My wife was eager to replace the carpeting in the dining, living room and foyer; all three adjacent rooms. We had an absolutely dreadful experience with Lumber Liquidators. On the day they walked out of our house 1/4 of the way thru the install; I did what I should have done in the first place: I looked at Angie's list. I found Suttle's flooring, called and talked with Julie Suttles. I explained our situation and she was able to get her husband Todd over to check out our problem THAT AFTERNOON!! After LL, this was like a refreshing breath of air! Todd explained to us that the LL installers (their best crew) had totally messed up our flooring install. They had started to install the engineered flooring over particle board, a BIG no no! We had to wait a few days for Dennis and Harold to come fix our problem. They found that the three boxes of flooring installed by LL were unusable and had to be re-ordered and the job could not be finished that day. My wife and I had discussed our purchase from Lumber Liquidators and were having a severe case of buyers remorse. The only good thing I would say about LL is that they did allow us to return the flooring. Me wife went to Suttle's flooring and, with Julie and Todd's help found an alternate floor that was available up in Atlanta. Now comes the astounding part of the story: Todd drove up to Atlanta and picked up my flooring and brought it to the house and helped unload his truck. Absolutely unbelievable!!!! I might add that Harold helped me load the LL flooring onto my trailer to return to Byron.

05/16/2014

I received a free firm fixed price estimate to start. They arrived on time when they said they would. Every aspect of their performance was first class and totally professional I had prepared myself for a lot of dust and extra cleanup, but this did not happen. Their equipment minimized the dust from the start, and our home was cleaner when they left. Todd Suttles arrived with the first work crew a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Suttle's sanded, stained and varnished four rooms of hardwood floors that had faded, been discolored by sunlight and UV

07/02/2013

They were extremely accommodating as there were some health issues that they had to work around(on our end). The floors look brand new and are so much easier to keep up with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished hardwood floors.

06/10/2013

It went very well. The only thing I didn't like was having to stay away from the house for 3 nights but that wasn't Suttles fault, the floors couldn't be walked on because of having to dry completely. Over all they were always on time and did exactly what they said they would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I recently bought a house the old owners had left the hardwood floors in awful shape. Suttle's came in and not only removed all scratches they also tore out the carpet in the hallway and made those hardwoods look great as well.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Hardwood Flooring Insallation Hardwood Floor Sanding and Finishing Dust Containment Sanding

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available