When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Grovetown, GA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Grovetown
- Carr & AssociatesRobert Carr is responsive and professional. When I initially called him he provided clear and complete information about the scope, cost, and timing with his current schedule. Before the promised date, he had a break in his schedule and called me to arrange an earlier day. He and his helper arrived on time and went to work. They were both friendly and professional. Less then a week after the field work was completed, he personally presented the finished plat. Because I had a question about a retaining wall, he also delivered an additional 11X17 close up sketch with additional detailed measurements. Robert delivered seven 11X17 plats with complete to scale measurements of the property, house outline, and lawn areas. The location of all the boundary markers, fences and retaining walls are clearly shown with dimensions. In addition the plats also had the location of an additional off property point that could be used if one of our points became obscured over time. Robert took the time to go review the material with my wife and I and answer all our questions. The entire experience with Robert exceeded our expectations
- George L Godman & AssociatesFrom beginning to end, the process went very well. I was able to get an appointment within a week after I called. They did a great job, and even came back out a week later for additional work that I requested after the first appointment had been completed. Very personable staff and stand by their work
- Southern Land SurveyorsCalled day before to let me know when they were coming. Showed up on time. Had difficulty locating the pins, but returned the following day to complete the job. Mapped our property and put pins in all 4 corners. Also placed a marker in the center of our yard to help with installing fence. Patched holes in yard before leaving
- Yonce Land SurveyingAn excellent job was done and feel the price charged was more than fair. Actually found all original corner pins, some completely buried underground over the years. Cleared trees and brush on lines in wooded areas (twelve hundred feet) and marked lines along entire length. Answered questions I had and was easy to work with. It was a pleasure doing business with these folks
- Carr & AssociatesMr. Carr was very professional. He arrived promptly, discussed the job before beginning, and even shared some research he had done on the land before coming out! The property was quite overgrown with weeds and brush (the surveyors actually had to use machetes to hack their way through in some places!) but they managed to find the original corner stakes and mark out the boundaries for us. When he finished, he took some time to show me the flags and explain the markings on the trees along the property edge. My husband and I were very pleased and would definitely use this company again
- Jachens Land SurveyingWe contacted this company via phone after finding their website online. Price was lower than other companies and he was able to perform the survey and mark property corners within a few days, the plat map followed 2 days later. Communicating with them was easy via email and phone calls and they were very responsive, professional, and quick to respond. Very positive experience
- George L Godman & AssociatesI needed a land survey of my property and was referred to George L. Godman and Associates by the land surveyor I originally contacted. I spoke to Mr. Godman briefly and he said he would call back with a price. He did so just a short time later and we scheduled a time for him to survey the property. He arrived with his associate as scheduled and proceeded with the survey. Mr Godman was very professional and friendly, taking time to explain his work and answering all of my questions with great patience. He completed the field work and a few days later the plat document was ready as promised. I picked it up from his office and he explained the process for registering the plat with the local Planning Commission (not a requirement but must be done by the property owner, not the surveyor, if the owner so chooses) including the location of the office and name of the individual. With his many years of experience, professional qualifications and friendly demeanor it was a pleasure doing business with Mr Godman. Such excellent service is rare these days so I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a land surveyor
- Yonce Land SurveyingLand survey was completed for home purchase. Service was excellent. Very professional. I would highly recommend this surveyor to anyone.
- Yonce Land SurveyingVery well. Very professional and more than willing to answer all questions and offer suggestions for obtaining further information.
- Yonce Land SurveyingThis company was excellent. He was very accommodating with my schedule and even came a day earlier than scheduled just to meet my needs. The job was done quickly and professionally. Also when I spoke to the lady in the office, she was extremely polite and helpful. I would definitely use Yonce again and would recommend them to anyone needing a land survey
Land Surveyors in Grovetown
- Business Description:I started this business 7 years ago and have grown and maintained a very good client base. I have 8 employees and am licensed, insured and bonded.
- Business Description:I am a sole proprietor.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- North Augusta
- Beech Island
land surveyors in Grovetown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!