Enon Hopkins Roofing

Founded 1972 • With Angi since May 2008

4.3

Founded in 1972 by Enon Hopkins, Jr., Enon Hopkins Roofing and Construction is backed by over 30 years of industry experience. We specialize in residential and commercial roofing and are committed to meeting all your roofing needs. We only use the best materials and are dedicated to completing each project in a timely manner. Through our commitment, experience, and expertise, Enon Hopkins Roofing and Construction Co. has established a business relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime!...

WILLIAMS ELECTRIC LLC

Call or click for an estimate, today!

A & H Electric Company LLC

We here at A & H Electric Company, LLC, take pride in our work, and always pay attention to the minor details. Our customers know they can rely on us no matter what the project may be. We always go the extra mile to ensure the job gets done correctly the first time around. Our knowledge and experience is unmatched in our field. Call us today for your next electrical project!

Voltz Electrical Service

At Voltz Electrical Service, we believe in quality on time every time. We specialize in residential and commercial troubleshooting, service and repair. Voltz has been a trusted contractor in the CSRA for over 20 years. We welcome all your electrical problems - no job is too small! We are licensed, bonded and insured in both Georgia and South Carolina. Call us today!

06/07/2017

Paint looked good but my front porch shrunk a couple of inches in reconstruction, making the underside of the porch roofing exposed (UGLY!!!) and Mr. Hopkins bullied me into paying additional for making it more presentable. The worst parts were that Hopkins thought the work was done and came after dark to pressure me into paying (I had to use his flashlight to show him my punch list items) - he wa...

Description of Work
Painting, replacing rotten fascia including porch, and sealing bat and squirrel access

Category woodworking,house painters

03/29/2014

Very impressed with service. Delivered supplies and started within 24 hours. Most impressed with clean up. Found less than a dozen roofing nails laying around.

Description of Work
Tear off and replaced roofing shingles with Architectural IKO shingles.

07/22/2013

Refused to provide a written estimate of replacement roof.

Description of Work
Provided a slide presentation of their products and services. Very knowledgeable of products ans services.

02/27/2013

The cost was reasonable. The guy was old school but it was done in a very good way. I was very impressed with him and he was extremely trustworthy.

Description of Work
They came and made some repairs on a roof.

01/29/2013

A tree limb fell on my roof and left a dent in the shingles that caused a leak in my living room. We called 3 companies and Enon Hopkins was the only one who returned the call. They scheduled a time to come out and give an estimate, showed up on schedule and were very professional. The written estimate the technician left was what I considered outrageouslhy low. We signed the contract and he retur...

Description of Work
Almost Perfect

Roofing repairs, gutters, vinyl siding, storm windows & doors, replacement windows & remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available