Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
Get matched with top hauling services in Calhoun, GA
There are 9 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Calhoun
- Keep It MovingThey did an amazing job moving my stuff from storage. No issues. They even hauled off some old junk I had in the garage. Very satisfied with keep it moving. Will be calling them again
- Trash Panda RentalsIt went smooth and everything was amazing. Customer service is fantastic and they communicated constantly. Would recommend to anyone who needs a dumpster.
- Welch PMG LLCThis is a top notch company. Shawndre is personable, reliable and very polite. He was punctual and worked tirelessly all day. His rates were reasonable. We will be using him again. I recommend him highly.
- LG Residential Cleanout ServicesBuddy did a great job! He is extremely articulate and intelligent as well as a hard worker. Even though the weather was cold and rainy, he persisted right to the very end with a cheerful attitude and perfect performance. We would definitely hire him again and recommend him highly.
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House DoctorBob is amazing. I was new to town and was lucky enough to find Bob on this service. He can literally build a house from the ground up if needed. I bought a bank owned property and it was trashed by former owners. Bob came in, gave a fair assessment and provided excellent professional work on time and in line with his estimate. He always provided recipes for items purchased on my behalf. In addition, he always gives you many options in terms of saving money or going higher end. Depends on what you want to do with the property. He painted inside and out and it came out great. He redid both bathrooms from full demo to completed product and it came out great. Having a contractor you can trust and not have to chase down is his biggest asset. He just gets it done, it’s done on time and it’s fantastic quality and price
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House DoctorOutstanding! Should be number one on anyones list to call and hire first...he is on mine. Can not recommend strongly enough. Simply outstanding in all categories!!!
- Bin There Dump ThatIt went really well and here were no issues! I'd absolutely use them again and recommend them. I didn't interaction with them personally too much, but the office was very professional.
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House DoctorBob Casebier is just as busy as every other renovation expert but he not only called me back, he actively worked beside us the whole way! He made cost saving recommendations and we could not be happier! Bob gets St Marks Episcopal Church's HIGHEST approval for a job well done!
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House DoctorEverything went superbly!! Bob returned my call same day & came next day to inspect and estimate charges. He offered good advise about most that he was going to do. Cost was very reasonably and probably lower that what others would charge. He explained all that he was doing along the way. Work was completed on time and work much better than I have ever seen with others. He cleared the jungle that my yard had become to a nice clean and neat yard. I can see the street and mailbox again!! He is very personable and listened to all the stuff I wanted and offered good advise. I am amazed at his work ethic, he sees everything that needs to be done and completes within "schedule". Looking into my pool leaks that I have been struggling for over 3 years to get checked and fixed with the pool company, and so far to no avail. I can't say enough about Bob! He has solved multiple problems that I might have had to hire several people to complete
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House DoctorMr. Casebier did an incredible job. He is a contractor who approaches the job with a professional attitude but he is willing to take the time to establish a rapport with his customer so that they feel comfortable in discussing options that arise during the renovation process. I don't know of another company that has a name that is more true to their capabilities like the Whole House Doctor. There really isn't a limit to the jobs he can tackle for you - from small to large! It is important that you can be flexible in your timeline. As with any contractor you would deal with in the construction/renovation business, there will be delays. These delays are not necessarily caused by the contractor but by many factors such as weather, vendor supply problems, staffing issues. I would say that I would rather deal with an adjusted completion time BUT know that I have quality work being done than to have someone else rush through the job
Hauling Services in Calhoun
- Business Description:The name is catchy but it also stands for something. HUNKS is an acronym and stands for Hones, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable and Service. ollege HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® will take the weight off your shoulders and the strain off your back, with our stress-free junk removal and moving services. We treat your belongings with care and respect, and go the extra mile to ensure all of our clients have a stress-free moving or junk pick up experience. You can rest easy knowing College HUNKS wil..Recent Review:They were professional and on time. The service was good.Felicia E.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Direct Business Phone - 912-230-2271 ** Service areas include: Sea Island, Saint Simons Island, Saint Marys, Kingsland, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick. ** Deposit will be required on large contracts. Payment will be due when services are rendered. Only licensed sub-contractors will be used when required. Additional contact name - Robert CasebierRecent Review:We are so happy we went with Casebier Construction, this closet is even more beautiful than the pictures we sent him for ideas! Their work is amazing and we were blown away by the skill they have in detail work and ability to reuse materials you have which cuts down on cost of materials! You can’t beat their pricing and quality of work. We will definitely be sticking with Casebier for our home projectsNina P.
- Business Description:North Georgia's one stop shop for all your cleanup and removal needs! We work with homeowners, contractors, and property management companies to complete any job necessary. Services offered are junk removal, landscaping projects, cleanouts, & much more
- Business Description:From land clearing to job site demolition. NWGA Land Development is your go-to source for all things excavating and grading.
- Business Description:Tree Worx is located in Chattanooga, TN. At Tree Worx Arbor Services, our goal is to make your trees look as great as possible. Whether you would like to get a free assessment, trim up your trees, remove a dying tree, or plant a new one, we can do the job right every timeRecent Review:Tree Worx employees are experienced, hard working individuals. They are committed to customer satisfaction, and very fair pricing. Second project that they have completed at our home. Their men use their chain saws, and equipment like an artist uses a brush! Rating= “ Exceeds expectations”, All work done , as agreed to, on a timely basisMichael W.
- Business Description:Waterworks is a professional pressure cleaning and gutter cleaning company offering high-quality services to our clients. The Waterworks pros will bring a NEW LOOK to your home or business. We offer a variety of services designed to drastically enhance the appearance of both residential and commercial properties. Our amazing results and affordable pricing makes us a sure choice for all your pressure cleaning and gutter needs
- Business Description:HC Construction & Grading has been serving GA,NC,SC sense 2000. We conduct all of our jobs with top quality work and saftey. Our goal is to make sure that our customers get the best quality of services. We are happy to help in anyway we canRecent Review:Stay away from this company. Hired them 7 years ago to replace a shingle roof with a metal roof. Had a few leaks that were due to what we thought were screws popping out. When a significant leak appeared in 2020, we contacted them to find out what the problem was and they came out to "fix" the issue. Owner stated that the roof was improperly installed but that he fixed the issue 100%. Two weeks later, had massive leaks in new places. Contacted several different roofing companies for estimates all of which stated they have NEVER seen such a botched job. Nothing was put between the metal and the plywood causing major moisture issues, screws were put in on top of old washers that cracked allowing water to come in, flashing was missing ALL OVER THE ROOF causing water to penetrate thru into the house. Screws were completely missing where they just left holes, screws were screwed in sideways at an angle allowing water through. The metal roofing was cut too short to where the water didn't even reach the gutters causing water to run down behind the gutter rotting the facia boards away and the strips to attach the metal to the plywood weren't even screwed into the rafters of the roof so they were completely loose. I tried to give them the opportunity to fix the problems and to consult with another roofer about the issues going on and he refused and said to take him to court. A judgment has been issued against him and have been told that they have done this to several people where we live. I would highly advise not hiring them for anything unless you want to have to pay for it to be redone again. I now have to replace my entire roof after 7 years when it should have lasted me at least 25 years! Apparently they aren't licensed as well even though homeadvisor states that they verify the proper licensingBRENDA K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Find hauling services in
- Sugar Valley
- Rocky Face
- Talking Rock
- Tunnel Hill
- Cherry Log
- Silver Creek
hauling services in Calhoun
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&W land clearing
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bulldog Movers Inc4194 NE Expressway
- B&W land clearing
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor3840 US Highway 17 S
- Chatham Remodeling and Handyman Service & RealtorP.O. Box 481
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- College Hunks934 E Church St
- Creative Construction3010 Manor Rdg
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor
- E CONSTRUCTION32 HARMS RD
- E CONSTRUCTION
- Hampton Construction Company2279 US Hwy 441 N
- harris enterprises452 taylorsville road
- HC Construction & Grading2291 HWY 76 West
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- Honest & Reliable Material/Junk Removal45 Legion Lake Rd
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Hampton Construction Company
- Latoya J's Cleaning & Enhancement ServiceP. O. Box 878
- Latoya J's Cleaning & Enhancement Service
- M & J Handyman Service314 McGrady Road
- Mckinney Excavating149 Mckinney Lane
- Merrill Grading and Land Management
- Mountain Man Remodeling185 Mountain Laurel Ridge
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Moving Specialist,Transportation,Hauling203 1/2 2nd street
- Mrs. Kay's Transport6155 Pointer Way
- Myrick Installations6224 Westridge Trce
- M & J Handyman Service
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Newcastle Property Preservation238 Lost Lake Trl
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- North Georgia Cleanup & Removal1218 Green Springs Rd NE
- North Point Movers67 American Way
- NWG demo and excavation533 Spring Place Rd NE
- NWGA Land Development535 Spring Place Rd NE
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.