Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Calhoun, GA
There are 19 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Calhoun
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsOur technician was fantastic! He was very knowledgeable in his product and work. He restored our concrete patio floor to its original height. We are very pleased with his work!
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsVery well. On time, explained the process, and completed the job to my satisfaction. I highly recommend them.
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsCraig and Jason did a fantastic job and as soon as I set foot on the the porch I felt as if I were standing on level ground. They exceeded my expectations. Both Craig and Jason were very respectful and kept me informed of what they were doing, what needed to be done and how to finish up the project myself. (The entire area needs to be repainted. I knew that even before the project started. ) I am grateful for both men and highly recommend them and AquaGuard to anyone who is looking for a great Company with great employees
- Daveson ServicesIt went very well. Excellent job done. Very professional and knowledgeable. Definitely will hire him again
- Daveson ServicesDavid is extremely personable and professional. He poured two concrete slabs to extend our patio and built an open porch. The concrete was poured quickly and efficiently. The detail on the porch was unbelievable. He was meticulous. Superb craftsmanship. His experience showed. Highly recommended for quality work at a reasonable price
- Ricks ConcreteThe work provided by Rick Wood’s Concrete was stellar from the bidding process to the completion of the project. The bid was provided within the time specified and was very competitive. Work began when scheduled —- both in terms of date and daily time. Individuals stayed on task while taking appropriate precautions to prevent heat related problems. Workers were knowledgeable, skilled, professional, friendly, and mindful of taking care of my property. The work site was maintained to allow for efficiency, quality, and ease of work flow and was cleaned daily. Work was completed within the specified time frame, within the agreed upon budget, and within design and quality specifications. Simply put, we could not be more pleased
- Williams ConcreteThey came out and looked at the job and gave me a reasonable price. The came and did the job and cleaned up after themselves. Would I recommend them or rehire them, yes I would in a heart beat. Great job.
- Ricks ConcreteExcellent very professional did a clean neat job . Was threw on schedule. I will hire again on my next projects .
- D & J Construction ServicesThe service was excellent. Mr. David, the owner, gave excellent service , he was on time, very prompt, he response to all emails. He just provide the best service, very knowledgeable in what he's doing as well.
- GM Enterprise IncTerrific! We have relied on Greg and GM Enterprise to help keep my Mother's house in good repair. They respond quickly and do high quality work at a reasonable price. We recommend them for any project.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Calhoun
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent work with a very good price. Felix is wonderful and will do just about anything you need done with concrete.Bob M.
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It took longer than expected. There a few things that they encountered but other than, the outcome was great. It was supposed to take three days but it took them a week. Part of it was shipment for concrete due to Covid and the rain over the weekend. Other than that, the job was completed and the results were good. My son is very happy with the outcome. The results were very goodSonya P.
- Business Description:We specialize in tennis and pickleball court resurfacing/repair, sealcoating and crack filling for concrete and black top driveways/parking lots. We are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in having the best pricing and excellent communication. We have been in this industry for over 20 years so we know what it takes to do good quality work along with treating our customers like family.Recent Review:He did a great job. He's very professional. He made sure that it looks right, if not he would correct it right away.Dan H.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:Direct Business Phone - 912-230-2271 ** Service areas include: Sea Island, Saint Simons Island, Saint Marys, Kingsland, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick. ** Deposit will be required on large contracts. Payment will be due when services are rendered. Only licensed sub-contractors will be used when required. Additional contact name - Robert CasebierRecent Review:We are so happy we went with Casebier Construction, this closet is even more beautiful than the pictures we sent him for ideas! Their work is amazing and we were blown away by the skill they have in detail work and ability to reuse materials you have which cuts down on cost of materials! You can’t beat their pricing and quality of work. We will definitely be sticking with Casebier for our home projectsNina P.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:With 40+ years of experience, there isn’t a paving project that we cannot handle. At Mullen Paving, we put the needs and satisfaction of our clients at the forefront of our priorities and because of that, we have a large client base that is constantly growing. Our outstanding work and professional ethics have earned us the trust of many property owners in Woodstock, GA and we are certain that they will win us yours as wellRecent Review:Excellent. Mr. Mullen was very responsive in getting back to me with a quote. He gave me a fair price and his crew was able to complete the work by 2 p.m. the very next day. The driveway looks great and all were punctual, professional and courteousRussell E.
- Business Description:AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, founded in 1995, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. AquaGuard is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage..Recent Review:In this homeowner’s opinion, this is not a company you want to hire. Ever. Especially for something as important as supporting your home or keeping it safe from mold. I wish I could attached videos of a few beams that were supposedly supported by AquaGuard. Below are excerpts from the letter we sent to AquaGuard’s president in the middle of our job. He did not respond. The contracted work performed by AquaGuard on September 28, 2020 has the distinction of being one of our worst contractor experiences. Of the six employees sent to our home, there are still issues with the job that none have noticed. Perhaps if Al Arabia had kept the appointment he made to inspect our job on December 1, 2020, the issues would have been discovered. He did not provide Mr. Eustace with the punch list created by Cary Sweet. Twice, we have received requests for payment for a job which AquaGuard stated was complete and had to inspect the job to find that not only was the work not completed. Over 2 months after starting our job, which was supposed to take <3 days, we are still finding work not done that has not previously been caught. We do not understand how a company can call a job complete without performing a final inspection. The billing is further complicated by the fact that we met with and approved a subcontractor to perform work steps not in the AquaGuard contract. Somehow, without informing us, a decision was made by AquaGuard to do that work, in a different manner than the contractor we were going to use, without significant materials expenses, contrary to those the contractor would have had. Yet, AquaGuard added the entire value to our multiple invoices. They also performed this “extra” work and the contracted work in well under the originally estimated time for the originally contracted job. After Mr. Sweet went under our home, he told us AquaGuard had done a “pretty good job.” We could have gotten a pretty good job from any number of contractors, and they would have charged a lot less. Maybe they would have actually done the work they said they did, too. We were “sold” several lifts to raise our floor by Mr. Eustace. They have not happened. At this point, we do not want them to happen, due to the level of incompetence illustrated by your staff. Were we to have considered the job done, paid the invoice sent on October 12, and not checked the work, this is what we would have been left with: 1. A crawlspace that is completely humid, 2. Eventual water under the house, from the kinked drain tube, 3. A wet foundation, resulting from the discharge water pumping directly onto it, 4. An ugly hole with a pipe protruding at the front of our home, 5. A lesser-featured dehumidifier, 6. No plastic behind a few posts, 7. A master bedroom beam that is simply nailed to the underside of the subfloor, 8. An incomplete seal of the crawl space, 9. An unsupported family room, where we have a stress crack 10. A vented crawlspace, due to not all vents being covered, 11. An unsupported knee wall in several sections due to poor shimming, 12. An uneven interior floor, not raised as promised, and 13. A worker’s garbage (vape pen), which, if faulty, can be a fire hazard. The job should have been completed correctly on at least the second attempt. Mr. DiGregoria, we have spent numerous hours inspecting the work, documenting it, and discussing its many shortfalls with your staff. We have been fraudulently billed for work not performedKarin B.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - BernadetteRecent Review:Work was great. Texture of the repairs matched the texture of our house very well. Work was done on time and everything was cleaned up afterwards.Nancy B.
- Business Description:Caliber Construction, LLC, takes great pride in the companys experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we as a team provide to meet our consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and total customer satisfaction from start to finish of every project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we diligently work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on dependability of service, saf..Recent Review:We were very happy with the work performed. Everyone was very professional. They removed the old roof and replaced the new one in the same day. Would definitely use this company again in the future.Lisa B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Sugar Valley
- Rocky Face
- Talking Rock
- Tunnel Hill
- Cherry Log
- Silver Creek
concrete contractors in Calhoun
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Handy Man Services1626 Philadelphia Rd
- A-Z Companies Inc3415 Church Rd
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- A1 Cement Finishings & Bobcat Work1289 Doyle Road Lot B
- A1RoofmanPO Box 66
- AAA Construction Tree and Roofing18 David Dr
Cave Spring, Georgia
- ABA Construction841 Old Bush Mill Rd
- Adam's Maintenance Services, Inc4812 Morning Chase NW
- AGMYN'S General Maintenance102 ruby dr
- All American Asphalt Paving270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180
- Amayas Decortive Concrete and Tile LLC
- Amicalola Gardens233 Hwy 9 S
- AquaGuard Foundation Solutions875 Pickens Industrial Dr
- Arco Builders LLC6790 W Broad Street
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- Atlanta Drone Pro LLC313 Meadow Lark Xing
- A to Z Handy Man Services
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bob Johnson's Driveway Removal and Replacement523 Mount Zion Road
- Brickhill Concrete23 Galemist Ln
- Brock Custom Stone Masonry LLCPobox 21065
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Caliber Construction, LLC7172 Adairsville Hwy
- Campbell Construction705 Ridge Ave South
- Capitol Renovation50 Springdale Ct
- Carroll Brothers GradingPO Box 3355
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor3840 US Highway 17 S
- Circle D Contractors, Inc.1163 New Bethel Church Rd
- Cisco's Home Works75 Longview Drive
- Coastal Empire Roofing & Construction Co104 Dogwood Ave
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Combined Construction Services, Inc.545 E Montgomery St
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Concrete Technology of Camden5571 US-17 C
- Covington Concrete740 Bear Creek, Marina Rd
- Coweta Concrete Service LLCPO Box 235
- Create A Crete LLC429 Dean Mill Rd
Talking Rock, Georgia
- Creative Construction3010 Manor Rdg
- Caliber Construction, LLC
- Fort Mountain Concrete Finishers2580 Old Federal Rd S
- Fort Mountain Concrete Finishers
- G Services274 Sanford Rd
- GA Remodeling and Concrete
- Gardern Realty and Property Mangment Comapny
Sandy Springs, Georgia
- Genesis Hernandez Contractors, LLC109 W Carter St
- Griff's Concrete, Inc.249 Littman Rd
- Griffith Roofing Solutions441 M Friedman Dr
- G Services
- H&H Construction Group222 Alabama Blvd
- harris enterprises452 taylorsville road
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- HC Construction & Grading2291 HWY 76 West
- Hugh Harrison Concrete Contracting181 Hunters Lake Dr
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- HUNTER HOME IMPROVEMENTS475 COMMUNITY CIR
- H&H Construction Group
- Ivey's Handyman Servies188 Timberline Rd
- Ivey's Handyman Servies
- J-N-T GLAZE HANDYMAN SERVICE
- JACO Contracting Inc,1094B Access Rd
- JBC Specialty Services, LLC10 Perimeter Summit Blvd
- Jc Carlitos concrete services1269 Brookview Ct
- Johnny Can Services12 Redbud Rd
- jollyremodeling647 Dale Trl
- J-N-T GLAZE HANDYMAN SERVICE
- Oostanaula Outdoors LLC1928 Clearwater Dr SE
- Oostanaula Outdoors LLC
- Paradise Homes Remodeling and Repair83 Paradise dr
- PK Masonry1820 Old Lifsey Springs Rd
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Precise Engineering LLC308 Rolling Hills Rd
- Premier Home Renovation Solutions543 Crabapple Dr
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Pro Coating Construction Services
- Paradise Homes Remodeling and Repair
- Quality Hardscapes & Porch Masters Inc4492 Bluffton Park Crescent Ste A-103
Bluffton, South Carolina
- Quality Hardscapes & Porch Masters Inc
- V's Pour Man's Concrete
- V's Pour Man's Concrete