Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Calhoun, GA
There are 4 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Calhoun
- Certified Clean CareJohn and Anthony brought back my vintage Iranian runners today and the rugs are beautiful. They look better than they have in many years. Several years ago another rug cleaner in Atlanta had cleaned them and the results were not good. One was even stretched out of shape. Certified Clean Care fixed all of the issues and went beyond my expectations. I really appreciate their diligence and extra time spent working on my runners. The technicians who returned the rugs were very conscientious in replacing the runners. Thank you everyone at Certified Clean Care and I plan to use your company soon for tile and upholstery cleaning
- Christian Inc Of GwinnettThey went above what I had asked for and didn’t rip me off for it, I will be using them from here on out. Highly recommended!
- UpFront Home ServicesThey did awesome as usual. We had some issues with pet odor, especially urine odor. The were able to completely knock the odor out and left our carpet and couch/loveseat looking beautiful. They were also very quick and efficient.
- Massey's Chem Dry Carpet CleaningBrian was on time and did a very thorough job, all for a very fair price. He and his company exemplify true professionalism. Look no further, this is the company you want and need.
- A Family's Touch Cleaning ServiceSWELL could not be better! This family business is bestest for my home! thank you WILL N JENNY (*,*)
- Sun Rae CleaningSunrae was very prompt, curteous and efficient. They are priced a bit higher than others I called but promised to "touch" every surface in the house. I really wanted this house to sparkle as it was being shown as a rental. It was not that dirty but did need thorough cleaning and rug shampooing. I was very happy with the result and the realtor was amazed at how clean and fresh it was. The only thing that didn't get done and this was my fault for not asking is the windows where the dirt gathers outside the sill. When I opened the window I saw that many years of dirt was still in the sill and I had to go and clean them all myself. The owner called me for feedback and I was travelling so I never got to call her back but I am sure she would have taken care of it for me as she was very professional. In the future I know to ask for this service as it is important to me to have it done. I was very pleased with SunRae
- Double N ServicesWent very well. On time, very polite and courteous. Very thorough cleaning job. I would hire them again.
- Double N ServicesMy husband called to ensure that the company did service our area, as we live in Douglas County, but have a Whitesburg (Carroll County) mailing address. Many companies decline to do business with us, due to the distance and our Whitesburg mailing address. We were assured that Double N would indeed travel out to our home and verified that the total cost of the "Big Deal" would be $90.00. After discussing whether or not we wanted to give these folks a try, I called back and set up an appointment for Friday, Jan. 7, 2011 for 9:00 AM to have the carpets in our living room, breakfast room and master bedroom cleaned. On Friday, the technician called me about 8:30 AM and told me he'd be at our house in about 30 minutes. The technician didn't show up until 9:30 AM, explaining that he'd plugged our address into his GPS system and it took him all the way down to Hwy. 27 in Whitesburg. Knowing that this happens more often than not, I didn't have any issues with him being late. The technician didn't seem to mind our two Labrador Retrievers, only asking if they were friendly. I assured him that they were indeed quite friendly and asked if they were going to be underfoot while he cleaned the carpets. He asked if there was someplace the dogs could be confined while he was cleaning the carpets and I closed them up in our spare bedroom. Due to the two dogs, we had several nasty stains that I'd tried to get up numerous times with carpet cleaners, to no avail. Additionally, our carpet is 11 years old and wasn't very expensive to begin with - it's pretty much 'shot' and in need of replacement. Anyway, the technician did a fantastic job - he was able to remove most of the stains, which really surprised me. He also pulled up a lot of loose dog hair from deep within the carpet and left the whole house smelling clean and fresh. One thing that really impressed me was the fact that he took the time to vaccuum up all of the loose dog hair after he'd finished cleaning the carpeting. (We've had our carpets cleaned previously and it has always been left up to me to vaccuum up any loose dirt/dog hair after the company has finished.) The technician did tell me that Double N does replace carpeting, and we may call them back at some point in the future to discuss that. As far as having them back come out to clean the carpets in the entire house, we wil probably use them again
- Double N ServicesThe carpet was really, really dirty and I was just taking a stab at cleaning to avoid replacing it. I was not expecting what the result was. There were stains of every kind and color and when the cleaning was done the carpet looked like new. I was very impressed with the service.
- First Coast Home ProsThey were in time, polite and very quick. I had stains from where my dog got sick. They said, "No problem," and fixed it completely.
Carpet Cleaners in Calhoun
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The cleaning was superb and beyond what was expected!!! You need to experience this type of cleaning as soon as possible… call today!!!David C.
- Business Description:At Georgia Clean and Associates, we provide emergency clean-up services for Trauma situations such as blood cleanup, suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup, and infections issues such as C-Diff, MRSA, STAPH . We also address Hoarding issues for families. Our owners and technicians are trained, insured, bonded and compassionate professionals who respond 24 hours a day 7 days a week to your trauma situation. Contact us at 404 456 3665 for all your impossible cleaning situations! Or visit our..Recent Review:It was very easy to set up the free consultation and subsequent appointment. The two staff were highly courteous, careful, and hardworking. The price might be a little on the high end, but you are also getting a personal organization with the deep cleaning, which can cost many hundreds on its own. The quality of their work made it worth it. They also handle clutter that most other cleaning companies won’tSean K.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Over 30 years in business | Lifetime transferable warranty | Hardwood, carpet, and flooring experts | 99.7% dustless sanding | We offer New Carpet Installation, Hardwood Flooring, Vinyl and Tile for residential and commercial clients. We are Certified Master Craftsmen. Master installers and finishers of all types of wood floors. - In business since 1989 - Christian/American owned operated - Lifetime warranty on all craftsmanship - 99.7% dustless sanding available - Free Estimates - Licence & ..Recent Review:This is the most dysfunctional organization we have partnered with. The wife is a huge disruption as she is a negative force who tries to run a business based off of the business acumen of a hairdresser (she is a hairdresser and comes and goes at will). Before we partnered with Corey, we asked many questions and did what I believe to be our due diligence. I believe now, that the truth is a key component and if the truth is not provided, you can’t make an educated decision. This couple touted themselves as a Christian couple, based on Christian principles, which is not the case, that alone is blasphemous. We have Corey’s wife, Peggy on video degrading an employee without any disregard to humanity; this took place with Corey present, who did not stand up for what was right. This is a common occurrence as she also degrades the owner, Cory in front of employees making them feel extremely uncomfortable. There are several unethical business practices that will soon come to light. Just please be aware and take your due diligence to another level as this company is well versed on what to say and to “creatively” maneuver around situationsMelinda M.
- Business Description:Act One Cleaning can polish and refinish natural stone such as marble, travertine and granite. Carpet and upholstery cleaning is done to an extraordinarily high standard. We do move-in cleaning, move-out cleaning and post construction cleanup. Commercial work is also welcomed. All work is priced and explained beforehand, done to your satisfaction and yes, we love referrals! Ask about your special needs, we will design a cleaning protocol for you. Your check is acceptable payment, due on compl..Recent Review:Great, friendly service and our carpets looks amazing. I highly recommend Act One Cleaning. Will definitely use again.Carly E.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-799-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-799-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:This company was listed at the top of Angi's recommended contractors and called to scheduled an appointment immediately after I filled out my request - Impressive! We set the appointment for 3p - 5p arrival time today. I even received a call to verify my info yesterday evening and then Empire sent me not only a reminder email at 2pm today but also one to ask about anyone in the household showing any symptoms of COVID - Another good sign. Then they were a NO-CALL-NO-SHOW. Not one word to say running late, delayed because of weather, no representatives in the area, job too big, job too small, - NOTHING. Had me change up my whole day to accommodate them (Which I didn't mind because I need to get this job done ASAP) all for nothing. First impressions are very lasting and these guys don't impress. If this is the best Angi has to offer than that does not say very much for the service you provide. I have to wonder how they earned such a high ranking that Angi recommended them above all others. Evidently there is not much vetting that goes into thisR A.
- Business Description:Whether facing water, fire, smoke or mold damage, people need help and they need it fast. Home and business owners facing water, fire, smoke or mold damage expect fast, reliable and professional help. For over thirty years they’ve turned to the restoration and cleaning experts at Rainbow International. With hundreds of rapid response emergency service locations across the United States and Canada, Rainbow International provides the assistance you need, when you need it. Here is what you can e..
- Business Description:I've been in business since 1988. I have 20 employees that are loyal and trustworhy. We care about our customers. We offer warranties on all projects. We take cash, check or money orders. We have promotions different times of the year. Also we are sub-contractors and the owner works at every job to make sure that the work is of superior quality. We do free estimates and we are liscenced and insured
- Business Description:We are a full service Tree companiy that also offers Clean-up services
- Business Description:We Keep it Clean ! Our company offer not only the best cleaning services in LaGrange GA and all surrounding areas but also exceptional craftsmanship
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Buying carpet involves a lot of decision-making, including whether you want to purchase a stain protector. Is it worth it? This post will help you decide.
Hand-woven Persian rugs are luxurious, beautiful pieces of art as well as durable floor coverings. If you want those rich colors and designs to continue to shine, learn how to maintain your Persian rug the right way with these tips.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Sugar Valley
- Rocky Face
- Talking Rock
- Tunnel Hill
- Cherry Log
- Silver Creek
carpet cleaners in Calhoun
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5th Generation tree & Clean-Up5774 Adrian Ln
- 5th Generation tree & Clean-Up
- a-1 cleaning restoration1003 M St
- A1 Cleaning & Restoration143 Skyspace Ct
St Simons Island, Georgia
- A1 Transformations155 ALMON RD
- ABA Construction841 Old Bush Mill Rd
- Act One Cleaning515 Bay Point Dr
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Advanced Cleaning Systems212 John Davenport Drive
- all american concrete1182 Minter Lane
East Dublin, Georgia
- All Star Carpet Care & Restoration22831 U.S. Highway 80 East
- Ambassador Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Service1290 McIntire Road
Rock Spring, Georgia
- a-1 cleaning restoration
- BART'S CLEANING SVC320 YARBOROUGH MILL RD SE
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian Painting and Remodeling1674 Graves Rd
- BART'S CLEANING SVC
- Capital Cleaning Solutions6270 Talona Road
Talking Rock, Georgia
- Careys carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Covington10149 lakeview dr sw
- Carpet Express915 Market St
- Code Red Painting and Pressure Washing CompanyPO Box 93
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Commercial Cleaning Resourses LLC2565 Thompson Bridge Rd # 109
- Capital Cleaning Solutions
- Firm Foundation Restoration and Landscaping175 Wright Mill Rd
- Firm Foundation Restoration and Landscaping
- Georgia Clean and Associates4225 JVL Industrial Park Dr
- Georgia Clean and Associates
- I mean Clean144 Whitney Lane
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- I mean Clean
- North Georgia Ultimate Floor Care104 Atlas Way
- North Georgia Ultimate Floor Care
- Quikstar Cleaning Service LLC101 Silverthorn Dr
- Quikstar Cleaning Service LLC
- Reeves Handyman services215 reeves rd
- Reeves Handyman services
- Ultra Clean320 S Thompson Rd
- Ultra Clean
- XSI Disaster ServicesP.O.Box 107
- XSI Disaster Services