If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Calhoun, GA
There are 9 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Calhoun
- '58 FoundationsOur basement has been leaking forever, probably since the house was originally built. Every time it would rain hard, water would seep in between the foundation walls and basement slab. After a hard rain, I would vacuum up 15-20 gallons of water with my wet/dry vacuum. We had a landscaping and irrigation company put in french drains to deflect rainwater, which didn't help at all. I called a few local companies but none *specialized* in basement waterproofing, so I called two larger regional companies to get quotes. We called AquaGuard and BDry, and got a quote from each. Both seemed professional, both had great financing options, but BDry came in significantly lower in price. Almost half the price of AquaGuard's proposal. We went with BDry. They completed the waterproofing in about 2 days, were very professional, and cleaned up pretty well when they left. It's been over six months since we had the basement waterproofed, and we haven't had a drop of water in the basement since. Now that we are confident the basement won't leak, we started finishing the basement. Plumbers cut the concrete to move drain lines for a toilet and shower, and accidentally cut into the BDry drain lines. BDry gave me an entire section of the corrugated drain and piece to connect it so my plumber could fix it, and they didn't charge me a dime. Their service is awesome, and I would recommend them to anyone with basement waterproofing services
- Daniel Brown ConstructionJon, posted a bad comment on Daniel Brown he wasnt the home owner at the time, he was prospect buyer Daniel made a referral to home owner on tile, all he fixed was construction, tile guy was paid by home owner! I was there for it all Daniel Brown Construction is trusted and one of the best!
- Prestige Home RestorationThe BEST Restoration company I've worked with in 20 plus years in project management!!!! Excellent service and experienced technicians!!
- Basement Masters WaterproofingThe work performed by Basement Masters Waterproofing was truly exemplary. They were on time for every appointment, explained all our options fully, provided the most competitive estimate, were neat and efficient while conducting the work, and all staff were polite. Everyone in our family was very pleased, and we HIGHLY recommend them. They did very high quality work for less money than some of their competitors
- EverDry WaterproofingThe process requires days of hard dirty work to accomplish the task. The employees were diligent, polite and did not complain about the work. Their goal was clearly to satisfactorily accomplish their task.
- EverDry WaterproofingThe service turned out great. The cost was a little more than other estimates but the proposal that they gave me included more service and it has worked out well. They were reliable. We had one problem with a backup battery and they came very quickly to fix the issue.
- Engineered Solutions of GeorgiaAllan is straight-forward, honest, and explains everything in a way you can understand. The crew of three men that came out to do the work were punctual, professional, personable, communicative, and efficient. I am very pleased with the quality of work. I rest easy with this transferable life of the structure warranty. If my house needs anything else that Engineered Solutions of Georgia provides, I will definitely use them again
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsThe people at Basement Systems did a great job. They came out and sealed up my crawl space which was collecting moisture. They were kind, attentive and professional. I would recommend them to others.
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsI was happy with their service. It was a lot of work for them. They were able to fix it and do it cost effectively.
- '58 FoundationsThey did a great and professional job Keeping us informed of all work and letting us see the finished product work added sink pump and humidifier to keep air cleand as well as dry Very Satisfied
Basement Waterproofers in Calhoun
- Business Description:Basement Correctors is a full-service Waterproofing Company dedicated to solving moisture problems in residential and commercial buildings in the Chattanooga and Northwest Georgia areas.Recent Review:Excellent…great crew & super efficient…highly recommended these guys!!Linda R.
- Business Description:AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, founded in 1995, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. AquaGuard is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage..Recent Review:In this homeowner’s opinion, this is not a company you want to hire. Ever. Especially for something as important as supporting your home or keeping it safe from mold. I wish I could attached videos of a few beams that were supposedly supported by AquaGuard. Below are excerpts from the letter we sent to AquaGuard’s president in the middle of our job. He did not respond. The contracted work performed by AquaGuard on September 28, 2020 has the distinction of being one of our worst contractor experiences. Of the six employees sent to our home, there are still issues with the job that none have noticed. Perhaps if Al Arabia had kept the appointment he made to inspect our job on December 1, 2020, the issues would have been discovered. He did not provide Mr. Eustace with the punch list created by Cary Sweet. Twice, we have received requests for payment for a job which AquaGuard stated was complete and had to inspect the job to find that not only was the work not completed. Over 2 months after starting our job, which was supposed to take <3 days, we are still finding work not done that has not previously been caught. We do not understand how a company can call a job complete without performing a final inspection. The billing is further complicated by the fact that we met with and approved a subcontractor to perform work steps not in the AquaGuard contract. Somehow, without informing us, a decision was made by AquaGuard to do that work, in a different manner than the contractor we were going to use, without significant materials expenses, contrary to those the contractor would have had. Yet, AquaGuard added the entire value to our multiple invoices. They also performed this “extra” work and the contracted work in well under the originally estimated time for the originally contracted job. After Mr. Sweet went under our home, he told us AquaGuard had done a “pretty good job.” We could have gotten a pretty good job from any number of contractors, and they would have charged a lot less. Maybe they would have actually done the work they said they did, too. We were “sold” several lifts to raise our floor by Mr. Eustace. They have not happened. At this point, we do not want them to happen, due to the level of incompetence illustrated by your staff. Were we to have considered the job done, paid the invoice sent on October 12, and not checked the work, this is what we would have been left with: 1. A crawlspace that is completely humid, 2. Eventual water under the house, from the kinked drain tube, 3. A wet foundation, resulting from the discharge water pumping directly onto it, 4. An ugly hole with a pipe protruding at the front of our home, 5. A lesser-featured dehumidifier, 6. No plastic behind a few posts, 7. A master bedroom beam that is simply nailed to the underside of the subfloor, 8. An incomplete seal of the crawl space, 9. An unsupported family room, where we have a stress crack 10. A vented crawlspace, due to not all vents being covered, 11. An unsupported knee wall in several sections due to poor shimming, 12. An uneven interior floor, not raised as promised, and 13. A worker’s garbage (vape pen), which, if faulty, can be a fire hazard. The job should have been completed correctly on at least the second attempt. Mr. DiGregoria, we have spent numerous hours inspecting the work, documenting it, and discussing its many shortfalls with your staff. We have been fraudulently billed for work not performedKarin B.
- Business Description:Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are a full-service company specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, waterproofing and concrete repair solutions in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area and parts of South Carolina. Dry Pr..Recent Review:Very pleasant experience with everyone that performed services, Oscar, Andrew and Antoni very professional. They went above and beyond and explained everything in lay mans terms, so I could understand what was being performedReta H.
- Business Description:Engineered Solutions of Georgia is a locally owned and operated foundation repair and basement waterproofing company with extensive experience meeting the unique foundation needs of residents throughout the Atlanta area. Whether you have recently discovered damage to your foundation and are concerned that you need repairs, or you’re being proactive and exploring ways in which you can be sure that your property is protected from unexpected flooding, we can help. Our highly trained and knowledg..Recent Review:Its very good, very professional and knowledgeable.Claudia H.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Excellent work by this crew (Brandon Holliday, John Stepp, and Jacob Wright). They were on time. They respected my concerns about my septic field lines and the possibility that there my main water line was in the area where they were working. They kept me informed of what they were doing as the job progressed. They answered my questions and were very respectful while answering. They cleaned up the work area when they were done and even put down grass seed and hay over the area. Would highly recommend this company and in particular this crew for any foundation work you need doneJohn M.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a..Recent Review:I really wanted to have a good review for BDry. The original salesperson was very friendly and helpful, and the team who came out was very respectful and really worked hard. And for starters, the system was finally installed, and my basement is waterproofed. That being said, I will not be recommending them to others. A one day job turned into 3 drawn out weeks between scheduling BDry to come out a second and third time to finish the "one day" job and to repair mistakes and then also having to reschedule our very busy contractor multiple times to work around BDry's schedule. This resulted in several days without pay for my wife and several wasted personal days that I had to take off from teaching. All told, they did not even fix everything when they came out to do repairs as the onsite worker had told me they would. They had ripped up some of our epoxied basement floor with tape (accidentally), but then when I spoke with a representative about it, they essentially said that they didn't deal with small things like that and that it was my problem. Fortunately, we had just had the epoxy done the past year so we could still find it in store. Unfortunately, the stuff only comes in a $117 container. The biggest issues came with the original salesman giving us certain specifications that we had to have met with demo work before they could come and install the system. Those were communicated to our contractor: "Cut the studs one foot up from the wall". We made sure this happened. When they arrived, they said it had to be demo-ed even further and were going to charge me a fee for it, even though we had demo-ed the way they told us. That was sorted out, and we weren't charged the fee. However, they then proceeded to cut halfway up our walls, mutilating the studs and the drywall above it with the precision of elephants. This translated to a lot of extra labor and a bit more in material costs for our contractor. Our contractor then helped put together an estimate for how much more BDry directly cost us, and it amounted to $400. $400 was a good bit more for us to be paying right now, but I thought it would be no problem at all to get BDry to cover that for us, especially since we weren't even factoring in all of my wife's lost wages. They were resolute in not giving me any discount, insisting that I should be satisfied with them "Not charging me the $300 demo fee", which is irrelevant since it was their mistake that they had to demo more in the first place. Overall, while I am very relieved that the basement is finally finished, I am exhausted from this process dragging on and am very displeased with the company's lack of consideration for our time or the extra money they cost us. I will not be considering them in the future, and I will be warning as many others away from them as possibleAnthony A.
- Business Description:At Healthy Crawl Space, we serve our customers with the best value for our high-quality work. Call today for a free no pressure Estimate!
- Business Description:1st Class Flooring has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2019 as well as the previous 6 years! A+ on the Better Business Bureau. Honesty and integrity are the main keys to our business. We have over 35 combined years of experience and professional training. We strive to give all customers the benefit of the best that exists, in method, equipment, and finishes. We use the latest equipment in DUSTLESS sanding technology,(which is high powered, HEPA filtered vacuum systems attached to..Recent Review:Top professionals. Couldn’t be happier with the finished productJason G.
- Business Description:ATA Family Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated company serving Metro Atlanta and Northeast Georgia reliable service for household pests, termites, mosquitoes and more.   As a family owned business, ATA is not bound by strict corporate policy. Our family is just like your family. We understand when you may have a problem with a scheduled appointment or have to be late with a payment. Many customers may need service after hours or on weekends due to work or family responsibilities..
- Business Description:Braswell Construction Group strives to achieve the highest quality and reliable services in order to surpass all expectations. Your property is a lifetime investment and one of your most precious asset, this is why we value each and every customer's desire to have a qualified professional working on the premises of your property. The best way to earn our reputation has been by word of mouth and we are proud to offer superior attention to each individual client in order to gain and keep your r..
Deals in Calhoun for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Sugar Valley
- Rocky Face
- Talking Rock
- Tunnel Hill
- Cherry Log
- Silver Creek
waterproofing contractors in Calhoun
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABA Construction841 Old Bush Mill Rd
- Advanced Crawl Spacep o box 953
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists214 Industrial Park Drive
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
- AGMYN'S General Maintenance102 ruby dr
- All South Cleaning & Restoration LLC456 Warren Rd
- Amayas Decortive Concrete and Tile LLC
- AquaGuard Foundation Solutions875 Pickens Industrial Dr
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- ATA Family Pest Solutions75 N Broad St
- ABA Construction
- Basement Correctors37 Sawtooth Oak Trl
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bowens Home Repair186 Tanners Beach Rd
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- Budget Painting & Remodeling130 belmont trail
- Basement Correctors
- Engineered Solutions of Georgia2260 Northwest Pkwy SE
- Engineered Solutions of Georgia
- Keith's Contracting200 Johnston St
- Keith's Contracting
- Mountain Man Remodeling185 Mountain Laurel Ridge
- Mountain Man Remodeling
- One Stop Pro Solutions LLC2021 Highridge Dr SW
- One Stop Pro Solutions LLC
- Skiver Contracting6625 Mockingbird Rd
- Skiver Contracting
- THE REPAIR MAN1832 TURKEY MTN RD NE
- THE REPAIR MAN
- Vision Contracting67 Morgan Lane
- Vision Contracting