Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2006

**2018, 2017, 2016,2015, 2014, & 2013 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!** During the past 30 years, Casteel Heating and Cooling has been one of the most respected names in metro Atlanta for heating and air conditioning. Since then we have grown and added a Plumbing and Electrical division with some of the industries best technicians! We are now offering experts in hydro jetting to clear even the worst clogged drains in your commercial or residential property. With over 30,000 5 star and A+reviews, the #1 Plumber in Atlanta as voted by Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine, and having been awarded Top 25 Small Business of the year -7 times in a row, Casteel is your only call to have your home repairs completed in a timely and budget friendly manner by the best! When we say "We'll take Amazing Care of You," we guarantee it! Your Amazing Care continues to our craftsmanship, technician know how, and even to the job clean up. Your home will be left as if we were never there. Knowing that you are a satisfied customer is our top priority and each survey is personally seen and responded to. As one of the top Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical companies in the metro Atlanta area, Casteel is your one and only call for your home service needs....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+31 more images

HVAC Companies (691)electrician (148)plumbers (127)water heaters (59)ceiling fan installation (37)drain cleaning (14)lighting (11)insulation (7)gas leak repair (4)home energy audit (3)drain pipe installation (2)water softeners (1)

09/26/2022

Marva S.

Matthew of Casteel is very knowledgeable, friendly and completes the job efficiently and timely. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Sewer pump replacement

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

09/24/2022

Darvin S.

Arrived at scheduled time and did an excellent job. Connor, their technician, was both knowledgeable and professional. He listened attentively and has excellent communication skills. Overall experience could not have been better! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
A/C Maintenance

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

09/22/2022

Malvin S.

Excellent. Very professional, very courteous.

Description of Work
Disconnect gas line to stove, water lines to refrigerator and washer.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

09/21/2022

Matthew L.

The team worked hard over a long day to make sure the system was installed and up and running same day. Good work, system works really well. Value is very good as far as I can tell

Description of Work
HVAC system replacement

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

09/16/2022

Linda C.

They are very professional, courteous, and do an awesome job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a new furnace for me in December of 2021 and put air conditioning in 2016. They service them as well regularly.

Work Completed On 04/16/2022

09/15/2022

Mary Jo B.

It was a tough job and the work was completed. I will NEVER use this company again. The respect show for my personal property was appalling.

Description of Work
Toilet Unclogged

Category electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

Review for Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical - 2218 Canton Rd, Marietta, GA - 39873132

09/10/2022

Darrell O.

Matt was great. Quickly determined issue and was very through in explaining it to me. I appreciated his professionalism and very pleased with the repair results. Thank you Matt.

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

09/01/2022

eric J.

We are replacing a 20+ year old gas system with a high efficiency modulating heat pump. That these upgrades were available through Casteel and that Matthew could speak to the options accompanying them was a victory all around. My wife and I felt comfortable having made an informed choice that worked for our (and our kids) health and comfort needs.

Description of Work
New Heating & Air system

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

08/31/2022

Jean C.

Could not be more pleased but the fee was more than a lot of competetors. $114.00 for diagnosis compared to $79 for some other companies, but none of them could get here same day.

Description of Work
Diagnose problem with HVAC

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

08/31/2022

Scarlett H.

Chris was great to work with. Thoroughly explained several options. Chris was very pleasant and made this process much less stressful.

Description of Work
New AC unit

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

08/20/2022

don K.

HORRIBLE. To reduce the humidity I was assured that putting a unit in the basement would solve the problem. No effect. I them put one upstairs. No effect. Still having to use three small units that I have to dump two times a day. To reduce my electric bill which was over $400 a month they replaced my 4 ton unit with a 3 ton unit. Result, MY POWER BILL FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS HAS BEEN OVER $600 DOLLARS!!!

Description of Work
Replace air conditioner and install dehumidifier

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

08/15/2022

Angelyn L.

Technician Fedarren provided excellent customer service!

Description of Work
Hot water tank installation

Category electrician, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

08/15/2022

Patricia H.

Excellent, Patrick was very through and good at explaining exactly what he was doing and why. He went straight to work and performed each task with professionalism. He made sure I was aware of what he was doing at all times. I have been with Casteel for a number of years and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Semiannual maintenance checkup.

Work Completed On 08/13/2022

08/14/2022

Bruce A.

Quick response, knowledgeable tech, very personable and explained everything clearly.

Description of Work
AC repair that had gone out the day before

Work Completed On 08/13/2022

08/08/2022

Adam R.

Had a new unit installed in May 2022 , Installers did a nice job , But Forsyth county requires a new environmental code meet , It is now August and it has not past inspection. This is the only service company were they will not give dept managers names or emails so you can contact. 2x's I left my info with no return call. Next will be a office visit .

Description of Work
Had a New HVAC unit installed , Techs did a good job , BUT the Office

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

08/06/2022

Edward S.

Perfectly. Problem was found and solved in minutes. Very prompt response to our request for service. Called at 7 pm. Tech was there at 10am the next day. My old company would take a week to arrive.

Description of Work
HVAC TEPAIR

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

07/29/2022

Todd B.

Jeremy did a great job, very friendly and very knowledgable.

Description of Work
Electrical - New circuit for AC/Heatpump + outside wiring of Compresser

Category electrician

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

07/18/2022

James G.

Service tech (Shaun) responded to our service request. Decided to replace kitchen faucet with a new one. He installed the new kitchen faucet and explained to us how it works. Shaun was very professional, polite, friendly and respectful of our property. He explained how the new one works to my wife and myself. My wife loves the new replacement faucet. Thanks Shaun, for a job well done. Would HIGHLY recommend Casteel Plumbing and Shaun. Will call Casteel again if the need arises! Tom & Patsy Gaffney

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet was leaking at two places.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 07/18/2022

07/16/2022

Joanna S.

Doug was very informative, knowledgeable, and helpful! He was kind and professional as well.

Description of Work
Needed a quote for additional work and assistance with my thermostat

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

07/15/2022

Art A.

The appointment went great and I see no problem when he returns to finish the job.

Description of Work
Our A/C was making a sound that I knew it shouldn't be making so I called Casteel, made an appointment and was seen later that day. Elliott, the technician, checked the problem out and explained to me what the problem was on my A/C. I agreed to the repairs so placed the order for parts and will return to fix the problem once he receives the parts.

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

07/13/2022

Eric B.

Terrible. I can’t believe they tried to get me to lock in a contract for over $7,700 instead of just giving me the price for a leak test. That’s all I asked for in the first place. Told the tech there had been a leak and it was repaired so I wanted to get one to verify before filling with Freon.

Description of Work
Air condition diagnostics

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

06/24/2022

DIANN M.

Great service from Michael Dawson! I would highly recommend the Casteel team!

Description of Work
Air Conditioning repair

Work Completed On 06/23/2022

06/21/2022

Janet H.

Very fast visit. The technician was very. Professional and courteous.

Description of Work
AC part replacement