Although window treatments come at a cost, they could actually save you money. One design professional shares three ways that bare windows can cost you.
Get matched with top window treatment in Sebastian, FL
There are 8 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Sebastian
- Got Windows Need Blinds IncThere are not enough superlatives for the Got Windows? Need Blinds! team. They are just great and do a super job. The owner Rene' is awesome. This is the second time using them for plantation shutters, this time in our new home. Seven windows, glass slider and patio door were done, and we went with the 4.5 inch size. They also removed the old blinds. The installation went great and the installer was fast and efficient. Rene' stayed the whole time, assisting the installer where possible. The blinds came out fantastic! We are very pleased with the outcome. What a huge difference! The whole experience with Rene' and her company was outstanding. I highly recommend them! Thanks Rene'!
- SIMPLY BLINDS BY HILDEGARDEFirst let me say I don’t ever write reviews whether good or bad, but after this experience no one should have to go through this. I called Simply Blinds in Cape Canaveral JUNE 2021 and made an appt for someone to come help me pick out blinds. The owner came she was pleasant, friendly and had a good eye. She recommended items and beat the price her competitor. I paid, she left and several months went by till she called and sent someone out to install. He was a nice young name and did a good job. During the install on the last item he mentioned that it was a little short and should be redone, he’d have the owner reach out to me soon. ………..If I only knew then that the next 1 year and 5 months would be h***. Now FEBRUARY 2022, after 7 months of calling, emailing and texting I reached out to her Business Facebook page and there was a RECENT post stating she was no longer doing blinds just plantation shutters. Shocked, I added a note about how I have been trying to get in touch with her to fix something and actually hoped to purchase 3 more blinds- Well, she finally reached out and said she would help me. She came over measured everything and saw the existing cornice that was short and ordered a new one. Months went by without an update (deja vu) so I started to reach out about every 3 weeks - no replies. JULY (1yr has passed now) comes around and I get a quick text, “items arrived, could set up next week. Perfect finally!! Nope ….. installer drives from Orlando to install and says she ordered the wrong items. He will let her know and he’ll be back when new parts arrive. I called and texted and got a quick reply “ordered new parts” Perfect finally!! Nope…. SEPT comes new parts arrive, installer drives over from Orlando and says “she ordered the same wrong items” what!!?!? The installer tells me her husband has been sick…..Ok that makes this mess make sense. But I can’t help feel that at some point she could have returned a call, text, email even back in 2021….. anything. Certainly she must realize I paid her, now twice and it’s been a year from the start. I reach out Oct and then Nov, no answer, so I decide I’m done. I call her and leave a message asking for my money back. Crickets - completely ghosted. I went to her FB page again and she has posted photos of jobs she recently did, so she’s working. I decide I want to post a “Buyer Beware” message there describing my 1yr and 5mo ordeal. Guess what, she finally reaches out and says the items are in. I ask if I can go pick them up, she gives me the address and phone#. I go to pick up the items and share my story with the lady at the front desk and she apologizes how awful it must have been but they can’t find the items. I go back the next day and her son comes to the door and reams me for being rude to his employee the day before what!?? Never once did I get an apology during the experience and then they top it off with ugly disrespect to a VERY patient customer. Please do your research before you hire them. Now we both know they have been there probably a month. Her installer calls me and we try to set up a date before Thanksgiving, what do you think happens, she now ghosted her installer. Now he’s calling me asking if I heard from her. Cannot believe this ordeal
- Stitching FlockI highly recommend Kim for custom drapery, custom pillows, and custom bedding. She is beyond talented at her craft. She worked closely with me to do a huge project with custom drapery for my whole house plus custom bedding in the master bedroom. In addition, she did beautiful pillows for me for my living room and bedrooms. She really put her whole heart into my project offering helpful suggestions and advice, and the results were just amazing. Everyone is just stunned when they enter my house. Her prices are great and the customer service is excellent. She has a talented team providing professional installation, fabric selections, and in addition Kim provides hardware options for the draperies. She works with Eileen with The Shade Shop who helped with some fabric selection in the living room and master bedroom. Eileen has such an eye for design, and put together a truly gorgeous custom bedding with coordinating fabric for drapes. They also selected my living room curtain/pillow combination. They coordinated fabric delivery with Kim who handled all the labor. The team works together so well to make the process easy. I can’t begin to express how happy I am with the results, and I’m so glad I trusted Kim with my project
- Property Renovations & ConstructionBrian Hare, the owner, LISTENS! He really understood us and what we wanted and gave us a beautiful proposal - more to our liking than any of the others. He personally came shopping with us, brought us to his suppliers and others so we could pick out doors, windows, cabinets, etc. so the details were exactly what we wanted. He checked on the progress often and gave us several extras along the way. We actually lived in the house as his crew worked on it. They all were easy and fun to work with. They all took our needs and wants into consideration and almost always went out of their way to accommodate us. My computer was in our FL room which was completely gutted. They re-wired my system so that I could use it while they worked. They also made several custom details per our requests. By the end of the project, which added 680 sq ft, we had become friends with Brian and each of his crew - especially Mike, the master carpenter who was here every day and was in charge of the job. It was really convenient to us to have one person there all the time who was in charge. The project was finished on time and we now enjoy our new space, which integrates into the rest of the house so well that it doesn't look like an add-on. Brian was so proud of the finished product that he brought his family and father over to show it off. Our house has become an 'icon' within our community thanks to their workmanship and design. In fact, to our surprise, the extension and patio was featured on the cover of our community directory the following year. We thank Brian and his crew for making a 3 month ordeal into a fun and exciting time
- Simply Shades IncCesar was awesome. I called him on Saturday and he was at our house on Monday. He gave us a great price on some horizontals and verticals for eight windows and large sliding glass door. Had the blinds installed himself the next week in just a couple of hours. Great job. Windows look great.
- Simply Shades IncHe answered all our questions without the usual aggressive sales tactics, which we truly appreciate. He brought samples of exactly what we wanted, adjusted our previous verticals for no charge, called and ordered them immediately so he could schedule the installation for the following week. He called to let us know he was running early, installed them very quickly and could not have been more courteous and efficient. I can't praise him enough
- Well Dressed WindowsJeff and Jayne at Well Dressed windows are the best in business. Professional, Courteous, Experienced!! They have amazing design sense. I have used them in the past and recommended to many people.. Hands down, The Best Service and Quality in the region..
- V. J. Bryan Design Inc.My experience was great. I will continue to use and refer their services. We hired V J Bryan Design to renovate our kitchen and three bathrooms. We also needed to update the lighting, some furnishings, and our window treatments. V J Bryan Design was in and out. Jayme, you made it go real easy for me. Always on top of things and always professional. You guys are the best. Thank you, Jayme
- The Blind and Shutter CompanyLove my skylight shades. Natural light still comes through while heat stays out. Very important right now with the scorching summer we are having. Going to save some $$ on my electric bill. Shades will pay for themselves in no time. I highly recommend this company. Prompt, professional and courteous
- Blinds Of All KindsThey arrived when they said they would and performed the work quickly and neatly. The person who came to the house to do the initial estimate was Jamie Willis and she was very knowledgeable and recommend just the right window treatments for my needs. We have been very happy with our purchase from Blinds of All Kinds
Last update on December 2, 2022
Window Treatment Services in Sebastian
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
A window cleaning expert explains three different ways to brighten up your home and allow more light in through your windows during the gloomy winter months.
Whether you have a traditional, modern or transitional home, you will want to find the best window treatments to accent and complement your home's unique decor.
Find window treatment in
- Melbourne Beach,
- Vero Beach,
- Palm Bay,
- West Melbourne,
- Indian Harbour Beach,
- Satellite Beach,
- Hutchinson Island,
- Palm Shores,
- Fort Pierce,
- Port Saint Lucie,
- Cocoa Beach,
- Merritt Island,
- Cape Canaveral,
- Jensen Beach,
- Saint Cloud
window treatment in Sebastian
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BILL'S AUDIO AND VIDEO INNOVATIONS.6366 20TH ST
Vero Beach, Florida 32966
- Blinds Of All Kinds3450 US Hwy 1
Rockledge, Florida 32955
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Bruce's Cool Sun Screens,LLC6022 NW Winfield dr.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34986
- Budget Blinds of Oviedo Florida332 Streamview Way
Winter Springs, Florida 32708
- BILL'S AUDIO AND VIDEO INNOVATIONS.
- CARPET MILL CONNECTION351 N US HWY 1
Oak Hill, Florida 32759
- CARPET MILL CONNECTION
- DESIGN ELEMENTS OF BREVARD INC1510 Cheney Hgwy
Titusville, Florida 32780
- DESIGN ELEMENTS OF BREVARD INC
- FINAL TOUCH DECORATING & SILKS1079 N COURTENAY PKWY Suite A
Merritt Island, Florida 32953
- FINAL TOUCH DECORATING & SILKS
- JAG Window Tinting & Treatments725 S. Cocoa Blvd
Cocoa, Florida 32922
- JAG Window Tinting & Treatments
- K&Y Carpet One Floor & Home699 S Apollo Blvd
Melbourne, Florida 32901
- K&Y Carpet One Floor & Home
- Liberty Shutters460 NW Concourse Pl
Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34986
- Liberty Shutters
- NEW CENTURY WINDOW TINTING16877 E Colonial Dr 334
Orlando, Florida 32820
- NEW CENTURY WINDOW TINTING
- The Blind and Shutter Company727 North Dr
Melbourne, Florida 32934
- The Blind Spot8530 North Wickham Road Suite 112
Viera, Florida 32940
- The Happy Camper Handyman & Homebuyer1413 Anglers Dr NE
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
- The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997406 Farmers Market Rd
Fort Pierce, Florida 34982
- The Blind and Shutter Company
- VU Window Treatments by Verticals Unlimited1252 Sarno Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- VU Window Treatments by Verticals Unlimited
- WINDOWS BY GRACE2535 N HARBOR CITY BLVD
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- WINDOWS BY GRACE