Sunstate Air Conditioning and Heating, LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2015

At Sunstate Air our main objective is to acquire your long term business by simply doing whatever it takes to consistently meet our clients needs. Whether it's optimizing your system’s performance and efficiency through our in depth maintenance checks and tuneups, providing you with the right parts and professional service, or replacing your old equipment all together, we are here to facilitate all of your HVAC & Refrigeration needs. We aim to provide you with the highest quality service and parts, while maintaining a one of a kind, attention to detail oriented work ethic, and highly competitive price to match. We accept all major credit cards and financing is available if needed. Contact us today, we look forward to servicing you! ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+39 more images

Heating and Air Conditioning Project

Heating and Air Conditioning Project

HVAC Companies
Heating and Air Conditioning

HVAC Companies (59)air duct cleaning (5)

05/31/2022

Dolly Y.

I am very satisfied with Sunstate’s service and professional technicians. I don’t hesitate to refer others to Sunstate AC and Htg

Description of Work
Semi annual maintenance

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

08/20/2021

John M.

Very good, Zac & his crew are top notch. Very friendly, professional & thorough. Would hire again!

Description of Work
AC System replacement

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/02/2021

Dolly Y.

Satisfied with work performed and compannelnperdonnel

Description of Work
Replaced compressor and condenser coil

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

06/03/2021

John M.

It went excellent. What a pleasant surprise to find an ac tech that actually knows what he is doing. Zac is a true professional. Sunstate is the real deal!!!!!

Description of Work
Ac tune up and whole house air purifier installed.

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Thank you to the Milanders for being awesome new customers!

05/19/2021

Michelle R.

Best A/C company out there. They are the same company that replaced my A/C unit 4 years ago and had a part go bad. Had warranty work done and they took the time to make sure everything is working great before leaving. I won't use anyone else!!

Description of Work
Replacement of evac.

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Hey thank you [Member Name Removed] we are so glad we could help!

03/26/2021

Kenneth W.

After almost 8 years of trying various local HVAC companies in our area, we are very happy to have found Sunstate AC & Heating. We have a large house with multiple a/c zones and units that we struggled to get working reliably for years. Sunstate has twice come in to correct poor work by previous companies and improved overall performance of our systems. The company owner delivers on his personal commitment to excellent quality work, respect for your home, and assuring all concerns are resolved. I highly recommend Sunstate AC & Heating.

Description of Work
Seasonal A/C System Check-Up

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Hey [Member Name Removed] thank you so much for taking the time! We certainly appreciate your business and value you as a customer!

03/26/2021

Kenneth W.

After years of trying different A/C companies, discovered Sunstate. EXCELLENT service, honest work, always timely response. Used for 4+ years now for seasonal maintenance and a number of emergency repairs. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
Seasonal Maintenance and Emergency Repairs

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

01/08/2021

Michael M.

I was impressed that the technician didn't just try to sell me a new system. I have an older Train AC and have been told by other ac companies that I should just replace my whole system. Sunstate Air tuned my system up and got it to optimal performance. The 2nd time they helped me fix my heat when it wouldn't start on the first really cold day.

Description of Work
AC repair 2 separate incidences both professional and valuable.

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

12/16/2020

Glenn H.

Both the owner (Zack), and the service tech (Jeramy), were extremely helpful and professional. They have my business.

Description of Work
Annual Tune-up

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback [Member Name Removed]. We sincerely appreciate that!

11/06/2020

Robert H.

Great company, they answered my call immediately after hours and came right over addressing our AC situation. Zack is very knowledgeable, professional & has great prices ! I would definitely recommend this company and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Service

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

07/24/2020

Deborah and Chris H.

Superb! Zac was extremely responsive, timely, knowledgeable and thorough in checking out the entire system. He isolated several issues, made necessary repairs, completely cleaned and recharged our system. There is a vast improvement to the efficiency of the system, 'Better than new' it would seem. Sunstate is now our permanent goto HVAC company. Many thanks Zac!

Description of Work
Repair to Poorly Performing HVAC

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

So glad we nailed this one down for you Chris!

07/23/2020

Mama B.

The issue was resolved quickly by adjusting an out of balance fan and saved us money, that's just one of the reasons we continue to use Sunstate Air conditioning. Zac will fix the issue first before trying to replace it. They did a great job and there was no sale pressure like the other A/C companies.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance / Service Call & Repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you!

07/05/2020

Al P.

Zac was excellent. Called him at 8:30pm and he was at our home by 10pm. Despite it being July 4th weekend he took the time to fix our issues. It is a pleasure to work with someone that takes great pride in his work. He is very detailed and puts customer service first. Highly recommend Zac.

Description of Work
AC was not cooling.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/04/2020

Terry N.

Zack came in and installed the unit with no problem. It is obvious his company knows what they’re doing but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him because he has a heart to serve the community. He knew my situation and knew there was not $$$$ in it for him and I wasn’t convenient to get to from where he was, and he really should have been thinking about enjoying his Fourth of July weekend at that point. The other declined on doing this so it was kind of shocking when he called back later to see if I had installed it. If you’re looking for a company to do the job + TREAT YOU WELL, I don’t know who you’re going to find better than Zack.

Description of Work
I was laid off from my job back in March due to the coronavirus pandemic. The My home conditioner went out and I was told it needs to be replaced with the cheapest solution being about $3,200 all the way up to $7,600. Neither one is an option without a job. I had tried to tough it out a few weeks using fans in the house, but the July heat has been unbearable and I physically couldn’t deal with the heat anymore.. I bought a small, cheap portable air conditioner to at least cool a room in the house. I don’t have the best hands and couldn’t install the doggone portable and I went online to get help installing the unit. I didn’t get any takers because it was a small job and I’m sure it didn’t help that it was now late Friday afternoon, the eve of the Fourth of July holiday weekend. Zach called me and understood my situation. He tried to coach me through the installation but was not near my home at that time. When we hung up, I decided I would just ask other people during the weekend if they could help.. About and hour and a half later out-of-the-blue Zach called back and asked if I had been able to do it. I explained I just kinda gave up and decided I would try to get help this weekend. Zack came to my house right then and installed the portable unit.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Hey [Member Name Removed] I wish I could do more my friend. Please call us if you need anything at all!

07/03/2020

karen D.

excellent they worked real hard and told me what else needed to be done, best air conditioner place I ever hired and I sure use them again

Description of Work
ac cleaned

Cost $67.5

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

06/23/2020

Rich G.

Absolutely flawless. Everything completed and installed when promised. Top notch professionals from start to finish.

Description of Work
Complete AC replacement

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad to hear you had a good experience.

06/21/2020

Debbie B.

I couldn’t have been more impressed with the service . The technician came within an hour of my phone call and stayed until he was able to get cool air blowing.

Description of Work
A/C wasn’t cooling . Technician diagnosed the issue and got cool air blowing

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure :)

06/18/2020

Phillip P.

They were very thorough and professional, explaining everything along the way, we couldn’t ask for better service. We are so pleased we switched to their company and are looking forward to many years of Great service

Description of Work
They checked our air conditioners on our rentals

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

We had a great time working with you. Thank you for your feedback!

06/18/2020

Jay G.

Excellent. Most professional service I’ve ever had and punctual to the minute

Description of Work
Ac repair air handler evaporator coil replaced

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure!

04/23/2020

Jennifer W.

I’m a single mother of three kids and my AC went down on a Friday night. We didn’t know why, exactly what to d, or who to call. A family member who used Zac with Sunstate AC, said he was very good and friendly. I called Zach and he worked me into his schedule that day. He worked through multiple problems to find a resolution. He was extremely reasonable with his price. He didn’t even charge us an after hours or weekend rate (he was at my house from 9pm until after midnight!). I would highly recommend Zac to anyone and would use him again with any future problems and maintenance!

Description of Work
AC not working, multiple issues, after hours

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

03/24/2020

Ryan H.

Zac and the team at Sunstate were recommended to me by a close friend and they did not disappoint! The team was very professional, personable, and knowledgeable! Thank you for the awesome job!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C Replacement

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

02/01/2020

David F.

Hands down Sunstate Air Conditioning has the best AC service I have every had. Due to how quick they responded, fixing my issue and going the extra mile by addressing some smaller issues that have now quieted my outside unit I’m now switching my service from Unique to Sunstate Air Conditioning & Heating. Thanks Zach much appreciated.

Description of Work
AC Condenser Fan Replacement

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Thanks! So glad we could help!

01/26/2018

Catherine G.

We were told by our AC maintenance provider that our system needed a $5K repair, but it would be better to replace it for $9K. Both options I felt were dishonest and ridiculous. I contacted Zac, he came out & did a free, thorough inspection of our unit. He told me we definitely did NOT need a replacement unit and at most should soon replace an under-performing capacitor. He was very generous with his time & advice & is a consummate professional. Zac and Sunstate have permanently earned our business through his honesty & professionalism. We highly recommend him! Thank you, Zac.

Description of Work
We were told by our current service provider we needed to replace our AC. Contacted Sunstate for an estimate.