When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Pembroke Pines, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Pembroke Pines
- DCMS NETWORK US INCAntonio and team did a phenomenal job and set clear expectations from the very beginning. They were proactive in approach and i got more than what i paid for.
- Merrimack Engineering ServicesDid excellent job. Has great relationships with boards and more importantly staffs. Knows how to get the job done with working with difficult multi layered permitting
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Yvette and Jose were great to work with. Jose was very helpful explaining to me what he was doing and I how I could use the survey to evaluate where the fence line would fall. I am very pleased with their service and definitely recommend. They also were VERY competitive with other quotes I received.
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.I see why this company has excellent ratings. I am so glad I chose them. They responded timely, they were patient, and answered all my questions. They provided a competitive quote and once hired, they came out quicker than I expected. They provide excellent customer service, a quality product, and my survey was received when promised
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Our experience with Rapid Elevation was excellent. They were very responsive to the inquiry. They took the time to educate us on how the survey process work and they took the time to answer all of our questions
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Awesome service, good communication, punctual, competitive pricing. Definitely consider these guys if you need a survey. They have extremely competitive pricing and are really fast. They also respond to your messages and take the time to talk to you and explain things if you need them to. Yvette was awesome. Thanks
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Yevette was a pleasure to talk to, I went into this project with no idea what was needed. She took the time to explain what kind of survey was needed for the driveway. She went above and beyond to get me all the information. I was scheduled for the next day and paperwork sent via e-mail the next day. Thank you! I would highly recommend Rapid for any surveying needs
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Evette and Nick were excellent. Very thorough, professional and honest, something that is hard to find in these days. Highly recommended.
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.From the initial phone call with Yvette thru the surveyor Jose doing a detailed land survey to getting a digital copy along with a hard copy Rapid delivered all in a week. We were extremely satisfied with their service and professionalism. Would use again. Thanks Rapid!
- Suarez Surveying and Mapping, Inc.The service was quick, fast, and friendly and they provided the survey result within a couple of day as they said they would. Melanie was the company associate that worked with me on this project and she did a great job.
Land Surveyors in Pembroke Pines
- Business Description:John Ibarra and Associates, Inc. is an established land surveying firm serving South Florida for over 25 years. John Ibarra and Associates, Inc specializes in the rapid and accurate production of residential boundary surveys for the land title, mortgage banking, and real estate industries, as well as Surveys for construction purposes. All of our Surveys come with original signed and sealed color copies. We cover areas from Homestead through Tampa, FL (including Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Le..Recent Review:Good, but didn't know when they were coming. Just happened to be home when they knocked on the door, said they had what they needed and left.Greg S H.
- Business Description:We are a land surveying company (LB 8294) that offers quick turn around time on our services. Our main focus is on elevation certificates and flood zone determinations. Our services also include boundary surveys for mortgages as well as for fence and driveway permitting. We accept all forms of payment including checks and credit cardsRecent Review:As someone that was involved in this profession many years ago, I, in all candor, must state that I am truly impressed with the timeliness, attitude, professionalism, and the quality of the final work product which was delivered ahead of the offered date.Raymond H.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial. Proudly serving the Land Title & Real Estate Industries since 1985. Toll Free: (866) 776-3185. We have many pricing programs available for our customers. Please call our office for full detailsRecent Review:Fast, efficient and reasonable as compared to others I contacted for this job.Roger R.
- Business Description:We are committed to fulfilling the land surveying needs of our South Florida clients while delivering superior customer service. www.suarezsurveying.com facebook fan pageRecent Review:The service was quick, fast, and friendly and they provided the survey result within a couple of day as they said they would. Melanie was the company associate that worked with me on this project and she did a great jobMarilyn P.
- Business Description:When it comes to property inspections, Florida Inspections Unlimited is a leading choice for owners, buyers, and realtors in Florida. We provide top notch inspection services tailored to meet your budget and needs. Our service areas cover all of South Florida, including Miami-Dade County, Broward County. Items included Roofing: Exterior: Interior: Structural Components: Plumbing System: Electrical System: Built-In Kitchen Appliances: Insulation and Ventilation System: Heating /Central Air Con..Recent Review:One of the best decisions we made outside of purchasing our home! Our inspector Humberto was punctual, friendly and most importantly, thorough! He definitely knows what he is doing; he found an issue with the electrical in the house that someone else missed! We were able to negotiate the cost of the repairs with the seller and it saved us THOUSANDS on our purchase price! We are so grateful! I recommend this company to anyone purchasing a homeDeenna F.
- Business Description:DCMS NETWORK ( DATA COLLECTION & MODELLING SERVICES ) We are proud to assist #homeowners #architects, #generalcontractors, #interiordesigners across the State of #Florida, quickly and affordably surveying residential properties and creating amazing As-Built floor plans, scan, elevations, 3D models and more! GET TO KNOW US: • 15 + YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN NORTH AMERICA • OFFICES IN NEW YORK, MONTREAL AND MIAMI • DCMS IS A DATA COLLECTION AND MODELING SERVICES FULL-SOLUTION NETWOR..Recent Review:The service was really good. The people were very helpful. They were very kind and had a good customer service.Stefany P.
- Business Description:Federal Engineering & Testing, Inc. provides a complete line of Geotechnical, Construction Materials Testing, Inspections and Environmental Services to assist you in determining the proper materials, specifications and procedures to complete any construction project from the ground upRecent Review:Everything went well and good. It only takes two days and I had the report. They answered all my questions.Osniel A.
- Business Description:MeLand Services, Inc. is a Surveying Company that is set up for the needs of real estate professionals and their customers. Our staff has over 70 years of combined industry knowledge in the South Florida region. Our fees are very competitive one flat fee of $325.00 that does include the elevation certificate if needed. 48 hour turn aroundRecent Review:Meland had terrible customer service from the start. I faxed in an oder for a survey, their preferred method, and I didn't hear anything back. I called on Monday to see if they got the fax, W**** said no so I scanned it and sent it over. I got a call one week later asking if they could access the property, no gates or barriers no problem. I waited another week and called again since I was getting close to closing. I was told by W**** they were sending out someone "in the field" that day. I waited 4 more days still no report. I got an automated email saying that they would respond in 72 hours. I needed the survey asap but now I can't trust them because they keep telling me lies. I wouldn't trust this company or their services. I cancelled my order and went with another survey company that was out to the property the next day. I suggest reading all reviews on this companyTravis D.
- Business Description:Floridian is a family owned and operated business with a combined 12 years of experience in performing residential and commercial inspections throughout the state of Florida. FPC currently services Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties for all residential inspections. Commercial inspections our covered state wide! We offer great combination packages for residential clients. On top of discounted combo pricing we offer 10% off for our Angie's List family! All full home inspections come with an ..Recent Review:FPC came out and did a full home inspection on a property I was purchasing. They did a complete walk through of the property checking practically everything. They checked the floors, walls, windows, closets, all of the plumbing and electrical, the roof, attic, etc... Ruben was very thorough and detailed throughout the inspection. He even used this infrared device that was able to locate a minor roof leak that we were unable to see through the naked eye. He was very friendly and professional with me and the homeowners. I highly recommend FPC and their services. Ask for Ruben. <br /Ivan S.
- Business Description:Our company offers new construction and project management services for commercial, multifamily buildings and homes.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Carol City
- Southwest Ranches
- Cooper City
- Opa Locka
- Miami Gardens
- Pembroke Park
- West Park
- Miami Lakes
- Hialeah Gardens
- Fort Lauderdale
- North Miami Beach
- Hallandale Beach
- Dania Beach
- North Miami
land surveyors in Pembroke Pines
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Bid Solutions4715 NW 113th Ter
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 3 Bid Solutions
- ACE FLOOD & INSPECTIONS, INC.4801 HOLLYWOOD BLVD C
- All County Surveyors,inc5400 South University Drive suite-216
- All Home Meters, LLC16520 SW 66th St
- AllState Surveying4987 N University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Alpha South Construction1101 NE 214 STREET
- Atlantic Coast Surveying6129 Stirling Road 2
- ACE FLOOD & INSPECTIONS, INC.
- Capital Partners Law 500 E Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Car Freight, Inc9832 W Sample Rd
Coral Springs, Florida
- CARIBBEAN BUILDING INSPECTIONS & SURVEYS14411 Commerce Way STE 200
Miami Lakes, Florida
- Casa Blanca Builders, LLC10540 NW 26 Street G-107
- CMC Florida Investment Construction10041 SW 42nd Terrace
- Capital Partners Law
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- HiGrade Media
- Orthotek13460 SW 24th St
- Savtek Systems1722 Sheridan St
- Seacoast Enterprises Group, Inc.7965 SW 136 ST
- South Peninsula Surveying Corp16499 NE 19TH AVE
- Stoner & Associates, Inc.4341 SW 62nd Ave
- Suarez Surveying and Mapping, Inc.15190 SW 136th St STE 20
- SUTTON CONSULTING ARBORIST INCPO box 541237
- Savtek Systems
- TST Development Corporation4219 Cherrywood Ct
- TST Development Corporation
- WrightPSM1248 SE 12th Ave
Deerfield Beach, Florida