Drain Genie Plumbing Services

Florida: General
08/31/2024

750 South Orange Blossom Trail Ste 141

Orlando, FL 32805

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

With over 20 years of experience and numerous contracts with Florida’s top ten commercial plumbing companies, Drain Genie Plumbing’s owner, John Bodrato, built the company from the ground up. Using his expertise and honest practices, John and his crew have developed a reputation as one of the most trusted, family-owned and operated plumbing companies in all of central Florida, including the areas of Orlando, Heathrow, Maitland, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Altamonte Springs, and the surrounding regions. For your free estimate on plumbing work, including water heater installation, water damage restoration, commercial plumbing, and residential plumbing, contact us today at (407) 490-1230....

plumbers (167)drain cleaning (51)water heaters (12)sewer cleaning (8)home remodeling (8)small appliance repair (6)water damage restoration (4)drain pipe installation (2)

12/10/2021

Alex M.

Drain Genie was extremely responsive and easy to work with. I ended up having to completely replace my drain line and Kevin was very knowledgable and helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Plumbing / Line Replacing

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

05/26/2021

Jay B.

I had an issue and needed help quickly due to another company failing to show up for an appointment. I called and spoke with John, explained the situation and he was able to fit me in the next day to get the work done. Carlos was the plumber sent out on the service call and he did an amazing job. He was meticulous and one of the best I have seen. Thanks John and Carlos you two are the best! Based on this service and quality of the work, I will never use any other plumbing service Thanks you so much. Drain Genie is the best!

Description of Work
Re-pipe kitchen sink, connect garbage disposal and dishwasher

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

04/23/2021

joe Y.

John was very professional and experienced.. He explained to me clearly what needs be done and how much it cost.. They are also very courteous and cleaned up after the job.. They are very responsive, responsible, went out of way to help the home owner.. I won't hesitate to hire them again on my next project!

Description of Work
clog main

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

01/27/2021

Teresa D.

The technician who came to my house tightened the faucet but did it so that it was off center. The faucet went way to the left however not even halfway to the other side on the right. When I realized this and had to call the technician back, both the scheduler and the technician treated me like I was stupid and needy. They didn't understand what the problem was, even those attack was standing in front of the faucet and could clearly see the problem. I feel they made what should have been a simple fix, an inconvenience for me.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet tightened

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Hello thank you for your business it means a lot sorry we did not meet your expectations. I was called to tighten your old Faucet down which we did.. you looked at faucet and approved few days later you said it is crooked. I explained to you I have no problem sending somebody out there to move it and tighten it down again but I explained we cannot keep going back out if it’s a Faucet issue we did not supply the faucet we only tightened it so if there’s an issue with the Faucet and it shifts after we’re done we can’t be responsible for it.. I had no problem sending my guy out there to try one more time to center it and lock it down. I just wanted you to know that if it’s a faucet issue we can’t be responsible as we only tightened it down. In no way shape or form did we try to make you feel stupid we were just explaining to you the situation and how we can’t be responsible for an old faucet. we did go out and tighten faucet for free again sorry you where not satisfied we are still here for you if you have any questions feel free to call thank you have a blessed day

12/07/2020

William B.

Wow! Immediate response to my call, over the phone diagnosis and estimate, followed by a service visit in less than a day. Contact is very quick and accurate through text and emails. Time of appointment through work order is sent, then a text when the technician is enroute, a text when they arrive, and a text to follow-up when the job is done. Everything was handled through the iPad onsite. My service tech was on time, professional, knowledgeable, and totally OCD. He insisted on a perfect job to my complete satisfaction and left nothing to clean up. He explained what he was doing and answered all of my questions. He was here and finished a water heater installation and shower repair in less than four hours, and I took a good hot shower to celebrate. This is a local, family-owned business which is always a plus in my book. You can stop searching for a plumber online. You just found one.

Description of Work
Replace water heater and replace shower cartridge

Category plumbing,small appliance repair,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Thank you for tour kind words and taking the time to share your experience it means a lot

11/02/2020

Glory F.

I contacted Drain Genie late at night and received a response immediately when they opened. They were able to accomadate a fair price and time, which resulted in a wait time of maybe 1.5 hr. The technician Paul was amazing to work with. He is punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, and best of all served our country in the US Navy. He took his time to stop and explain all details pertaining to the repair, helping to place any/all worries at ease. I am super thankful. Also, knowing that Drain Genie has employed a person of Paul's stature, warrants a recommendation to anyone I know who is seeking a reliable plumber.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink - pipe leaking

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Review for Drain Genie Plumbing Services - 750 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL - 38995939

Thank you for your business and kind words means a lot

06/06/2020

Dawn B.

Excellent!! Upfront fair pricing, excellent plumber, worked quickly and efficiently. Quality work.

Description of Work
Toilet removed, drained snaked, new toilet wax ring installed, toilet reseated, caulked around toilet base.

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank you for taking time to review us it means a lot

06/02/2020

Tom V.

I contacted Drain Genie on a Sunday night and they were at my house Monday morning. They completed the job in no time. I would call them again.

Description of Work
Clearing Clogged Main Drain Line

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

04/13/2020

Janet H.

Drain Genie promptly answered my morning call & I had a appointment between 10-11 am. The service technician, a very pleasant young man was on time & happily agreed to keep the 6 foot distance & precautions due to the coronavirus outbreak. He only walked thru my house one time & conducted all the work at the outside clean-out & left by the side yard to avoid personal contact. He had me flush all the drains & commodes to make sure everything was running before he left. He gave me some advice about keeping drains clear. The job was completed in about 30 minutes. And the cost was reasonable. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Blocked household drains/commodes that required a clean out.

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

03/25/2020

John R.

I would highly recommend this company. I need a hose bib replaced due to leaking and they responded and completed the repair within a few hours of my contacting them. The two service techs were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They did an excellent job with my repairs.

Description of Work
Hose Bib Replacement

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us it means a lot

02/02/2020

Donald F.

Excellent, they showed up on time and did a clean job and were a very good price

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

11/26/2019

Jayne C.

From the time I scheduled until the work was complete - less than 24 hours - LOVED IT! Carlos the technician was friendly, fast and efficient and cleaned up behind himself. Didn't know what to do with only 2 days to Thanksgiving and no working kitchen faucet - thanks Drain Genie for GREAT Service!

Description of Work
Replace Kitchen Faucet

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

11/24/2019

Danny G.

We had our main water pipe burst out in the middle of night, and while we lost a lot of water overnight (the bill from the water company hasn't arrived yet), the first one who responded with assistance in less than 24 hours were the guys from Drain Genie Plumbing. John, the owner, sent two plumbers, Adrian and Aaron, who had worked for more than 4 hours until 12:00am (!) and didn't leave before patiently making sure everything was working and in order. The finished the repair and cleaned everything showing the professionalism and patience. I'd definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Installing a new main water line pipe (55 ft)

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

11/13/2019

Patricia B.

Responded quickly to initial contact. Kept me up to date on arrival time. Plumber was efficient and pleasant. Price seemed a bit high for time it took but I may not be aware of current pricing. Would use again.

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience it means a lot :)

11/09/2019

anthony B.

Friendly and professional. The plumber (Alva) clearly explained the problem with my water heater, which was then efficiently repaired. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Fix water heater

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

11/05/2019

Alan S.

Smooth, employees were neat and worked well, cleaned up afterwards

Description of Work
Replace a natural gas water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

09/19/2019

Michelle G.

Great, Very professional would hire them again.

Description of Work
Plumbing under the sink. Had to redo connection.

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

09/04/2019

Harry S.

Arrived within 20 minutes of calling, ended up having to lift toilette off flange to clean out a mess of roots, was in and out in an hour, I was really surprised how quick the job was done. Toilette flushes like new. Carlos who did the work was very professional and informative.

Description of Work
Clean out roots in toilette drain

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

06/22/2019

Carlos E.

The Drain Genie Team saved the day! Carlos from Drain Genie came to the house and not only quickly addressed the problem but took the time to explain how to prevent it from happening again! I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Clogged Kitchen Sink

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

06/15/2019

Miriam M.

John from Drain Genie picked up immediately when I called and give me a a price range and estimated time of arrival. He was also good about calling the tenant and texted/called me for updates when tenant didn't pick up immediately. His invoicing is electronic and was able to take my credit card over the phone. He was very good about communicating and finishing the work quickly. I'll definitely come back again.

Description of Work
Toilet clogged.

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

06/07/2019

Linda M.

Excellent! From sending an email before 7 am and getting an almost immediate reply via phone call, to receiving a call to let me know they would be about 15 minutes later than the same-day, 9 am visit, I was impressed with the speed and communication. The job was done quickly and professionally by Alva, who went above and beyond in his service and clean up. Thank you!

Description of Work
Blocked main drain

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

05/17/2019

Jim C.

The work was done quicker than expected. The crew was very nice and professional. Cleaned up after themselves like they were never here. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Needed to have the house repiped