We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

ALL POOL SVC & SUPPLY INC

Founded 1971 • With Angi since March 2006

4415 Edgewater Dr

Orlando, FL 32804

If you're looking for reliable, honest, trained pros to take care of your pool - we're the company that you can trust. Local residents have trusted the All-Pool name when it comes to Pool Repairs for 40 years now. We are here when you need help. With our Orlando Pool Service Plans & Pool Cleaning Plans, you can rest easy knowing that we have your Pool Care under control! SWIMMING POOL CONTRACTORS #CPC 021429. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED....

08/10/2022

Deborah K.

JOE is efficient, effective, kind and knowledgeable with regular pool and equipment care. He discusses possible problems and offers solutions and All-Pool works to keep all equipment working smoothly. Joe and All-Pool are great to work with.

Description of Work
Pool Equipment repair and regular pool maintenance.

06/23/2022

Anne S.

Great. Joe has been taking care of our pool for years. He is professional, competent and very friendly. We highly recommend him and All Pool in general.

Description of Work
Weekly maintenance

06/01/2022

Fay H.

Kalvin from All Pool arrived on time. He replaced the Key Stem Assembly and tested the system to make sure everything was working well. We are very thankful. He was knowledgeable and courteous. He is an excellent technician and we highly recommend him and All Pool. Thank you Kalvin. Fay Hickle.

Description of Work
Pool Key Stem Assembly Replacement

07/17/2020

Marta I.

I am updating a review that I posted on 6/13/20 regarding my pool resurfacing. After I posted the review , the new owner of All Pools , Stone, reached out to me to better understand the situation. He recently bought this company . Our resurfacing was done under the previous owner Steve. Stone not only came to see our pool right away, but was eager to address the problem. He did his homework ( which was never done before) and brought the manufacturer of the pebble tec to look at our pool. It was decided to give another acid wash to fix color and some of the patchy areas. The color turned out beautiful but the patchy areas didn’t improve as much. But given that the color is even, the patchiness doesn’t show as much. This is the only reason why I am giving it a B instead of an A. The grout was cleaned too. Stone was prompt every time , he delivered what he promised and gave us an outstanding customer service thru the process , which we never got before with the previous owner. I am sad that he was not the owner when we did our pool. He is very knowledgeable in the pool business. We are happy now .

Description of Work
Pool resurface and tile work

06/13/2020

Marta I.

Very bad. To start , the tile Work had to be done twice because the first time, it was horrendous! tiles were not even, the placement wasn’t right and some bad cuts. At any moment we had a manager or owner coming to check the work or ask about satisfaction. The second time, it was ok but the grout close to the border on one side fell after several months and NEVER fixed by anyone. Again, no one came to check the work. The pebble tec finish was nicely done the first time but it started to stain. I remember when the crew left the day they applied the finish, we never heard from anyone from All Pools. No one came to see how did it turned out ñor was there anyone from All Pools to supervised or ask for satisfaction. . NO ONE! The crew left the pool filling up and we noticed a big white cloud (it was a dark pool kinda) . We thought that’s the way it should be until we finally after two weeks of brushing like crazy this pool ( we didn’t get any instructions on how tocare for the pool) we decided to call Steve the owner to come and see the pool. There was a white stain in the bottom of the pool that we thought it was going to come out under their care ( they maintained the pool while this was happening) until they decided to acid wash the pool. The second tile guy was the guy that acid washed the pool . He threw some acid on the surface of the pool ( no brushing or anything at all) and obviously, the stain didn’t come out so we were upset because we didn’t want to have this done again. The second application was done and it was terrible. We complained about the pebbles not being applied evenly through the pool. it was patchy. The contractor told us not to worry that the pebbles will resurface with time. We were not happy. Also, the tiles were never covered while doing the resurfacing so the grout got all stained with the pebble tec mix and was NEVER cleaned. We hired All Pools to keep the chemicals of the pool so the finish wouldn’t stain again (we never knew why it got stained the first time, no explanation) and the Pool got stain again, this time with a brown/ purplish grime over the not so blue finish anymore. Bottom line, we ask for the pool to be acid washed again and for the first time the job was done properly. 3 guys scrubbed the pool and it came back to its original blue color . Unfortunately we also noticed that it became even more patchy than before. ( pebbles never resurfaced after a year). After this last acid wash, we never heard from them again. The pool is patchy, the grout is stained with the pebble tec mix . I don’t enjoy looking at my Pool. It reminds me of our ignorance when we hired them and had to do everything twice. Lack of supervision and management. Now We have another pool service and they explained to us what’s going on with the pool ( All Pools never did ) and they are going to try to Make the pool look better with less patches and keep the chemicals correct so it doesn’t stain. I will never recommend this company to anyone. Do your research! We felt we were treated very unprofessionally.

Description of Work
Pool resurface and tile work.

07/15/2018

Shaina B.

My fiancee and I recently purchased a new home and the pool was in major need of an overhaul - new tile, new pavers, new finish, new water feature, and a switch over to a salt system. All-Pool was one of several companies we pinged about doing the work, and we are extremely happy that we decided to go with them. Steve Bludsworth was extremely responsive, professional, and experienced with every piece of the work we were doing. He helped make an overwhelming project turn into a breeze and he was very patient with me as a new pool homeowner and the many, many questions I asked along the way. Look no further, All-Pool is a fantastic company that values their Customer and if we had another pool project we’d go with them every time. Big thanks to the whole team over at All-Pool!!!

Description of Work
Pool Refinish

06/12/2017

Carol F.

They had a technician who was responsive but every time we had to deal with the service manager it was not positive. We got to a point where we would just text the technician when we need something. However, he left and we had multiple weeks of poor service. After complaining to the service manager he told us we needed to break down the filter at $130. We were hesitant to do this since after being able to go more than a year without breakdown...we did at their suggestion only to then find out they broke it when they had to break it down the following year. The tech even admitted that the person who broke it down the year before (their company) broke it when they put it in incorrectly. The service manager didn't even offer to discount the labor let alone the new filter. Today when we told him everything was OK until the former tech left and that was when the pool was not being vacuumed or swept properly (you could seek the streaks where they ran the vacuum in small parts of the pool). He said that must have been when he had the temporary help. No offer to discount that month or understand how the lack of proper care has not put the pool in a situation where the filter can't keep up. I asked him how he's going to make good and he told me he needs to research all of this.

Description of Work
Regular pool service

01/12/2017

Patrick M.

Time had the new-in-the-box motor in his service van. The old motor removal was done very efficiently. Tim reassembled the new motor with seals, etc. back onto the pool pump housing. Tim started the pump and made sure everything was working correctly before leaving to his next appointment. I was impressed with the professionalism, the knowledge and ability and courteousness of the employee/representative of All Pool service.

Description of Work
Our pool pump motor was not working and I sent in an email request stating the problem. Brenda, very professional and courteous employee at All Pool, called and we set up an appointment for a tech to visit. Technician Tim O. Called to say he was on the way and would be at our house shortly. Very courteous. Tim arrived and went straight to business. Tim scoped the existing pool pump/salt generator set up. Tim was very efficient and professional and the diagnosis was a the motor needed to be replaced. We talked about several options available (i.e. Rebuild or new). Most efficient cost effective way to install a new motor.

01/11/2017

Cary K.

They have done an excellent job and we have had the same service specialist for most of this time. They pay attention to not only the cleanliness aspects but the condition of the equipment and it effectiveness.

Description of Work
Weekly pool maintenance for the last 25 years.

01/09/2017

Lee G.

Joe comes to my home every week, on schedule. He does an excellent job with the maintenance of my pool surfaces as well as the chemical levels. I have never had an issue with the pool since he has been taking care of it. Joe is always on time and does a great job.

Description of Work
They perform my weekly pool service.

12/28/2016

Tim B.

We contacted All Pool and Tim came out to do a full diagnostic on the whole system. He was incredibly personable and helpful. He walked us through all the issues and even showed us easy tips for maintenance. We were so pleased with his service that we decided to go through them for the replacement of the spa heater. We could not of been happier with the service and Tim really made the experience as stress free and convenient as possible. They worked around our schedule and within a few days we were enjoying our spa. Wish more companies were like this.

Description of Work
In our recently purchased home, we discovered that there were a number of issues with the pool, including the heater for the spa.

12/16/2016

chris H.

We have had All Pool Service and Supply maintain our pool for 12 years now and their service is always impeccable. They are always quick to respond to any pool problems we might have. It is very important to us that we have the same technician maintaining our pool so that they know us, our kids and dogs. Joe has been our pool technician for as long as I can remember and his service is like clockwork. Joe knows all about our pool and communicates with us as soon as possible about any potential pool problems so that we can fix them before it becomes a bigger problem. Pool is always clean and in good condition. We highly recommend All Pool Service and Supply. Thank you, Chris and Christen Halliday

Description of Work
Weekly pool service and maintenance

12/06/2016

Amy A.

All Pool has been my pool maintenance company for at least 8 years. We are impressed with Tim, an outstanding repair man who is knowledgeable and professional. Also, we are impressed with our technician, Joe Hartmann (not sure if spelling of names) who comes every week and keeps us informed as to the condition of our pool and if we need to add water, etc. it is a pleasure to have All Pool as our service provider.

Description of Work
Pool maintenance, heater repaired, parts replaced

08/15/2016

Kris F.

Brenda took our call and was very helpful. She turned us over to the owner, Steve, who took control and had the problem resolved with the county in less than a week. The pool he installed 24 years ago still looks brand new!

Description of Work
Needed assistance fixing a recent permitting problem remotely related to our 24 year old pool installed by All Pool.

05/15/2015

Craig H.

My experience with All-Pool Service and Supply was top notch from beginning to end. They displayed professionalism, excellence, trustworthiness and excellent customer service throughout. I give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
resurfaced pool

04/23/2014

Billy G.

My power bill dropped on average close to $25 per month with the new motor, more than paying for difference in cost between the standard motor and the high efficiency one I chose! The pool resurfacing looks great! It took a while due to weather... so if you are considering this work, just be patient. The end result is that my pool looks spectacular! Right after completing the resurfacing, we switched to a salt system. I have saved several hundred dollars in a lack of pool chemical due to this! I have to say that this is the first year in the 10-years I have owned this home that I have not had to deal with algea bloom in the spring! So, a year after all the work is completed, we love our pool and have actually started using it much more frequently! By the way... just signed up for the monthly pool service as well! Now I truly just enjoy the pool and don't have to fuss with barely anything! Hats off to Steve, Tim, John, and Eric. All were involved at some point and we couldn't be happier! We have referred them to several of our friends and there satisfaction has been as great as ours! They will be our pool service company for life!

Description of Work
All Pool came out to my home and on the first visits installed a new high efficiency, variable speed pool motor and serviced my pool equipment as my pump had stopped working. They recommended me looking into resurfacing my pool for obvious reasons, and talked a little bit to me about the differences of chlorine system vs. salt systems. Not long after, being so happy with that work, I had them completely resurface my pool, install new LED pool light (my kids love this! I think it's pretty cool too!), and upgrade our pool system to salt from chlorine.

02/23/2013

Martin R.

they generally show up at the same time each week and do a good job. The price is reasonable as I have priced out the service with other companies. The one issue is that if the serviceman finds a problem (such as with the Polaris) that he cannot fix , he will fail to let the office know about it. So I have to follow-up with several calls to find out the issue and get the part replaced or the problem fixed.

Description of Work
I am a weekly pool service client.

01/03/2013

Michelle A.

Had to call about 5 times When he returned my call he did apologized Over the phone he sound like he knew how to fix the problem When he arrived he knew what was wrong however, he didn't have the part to fix it. He could go get the part BUT he would have to charge me an additional trip fee. Since he have to come back to my house.

Description of Work
Fix and clean pool pump

03/11/2012

Craig K.

There isn't much to tell, I called, they came to the house a couple of days later and replaced the line. I didn't have to be present; they did the work and left a bill for me to mail.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced the discharge line on the pool pump

10/31/2011

David J.

They were very professional and competitive. The price was fair and quality of work was good. I would recommend their services to others and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used All Pool Service & Supply Inc to replace a pool pump for me.

10/23/2011

Helen L.

Initially I wasn't going to write about this experience on Angie's List as, although I'm a member, I did not select this company through Angie. I am assigned them by my home warranty provider. I'm writing today as I saw the solicitation for more reviews. I have used All Pool Service and Supply before and found them to be excellent. Love that they can come and take care of things when I'm not home as they did in this case. A couple of weeks after this service I put my vacuum in the pool for the first time since the repair and discovered it was moving more slowly than usual. I called the office, thinking there was some adjustment I could make myself, to save them another trip out. The young woman on the phone was extremely nice but advised they could not diagnose over the phone the best thing for me to do is put another service request in with my warranty company, which I did. I was home when the service man arrived. He was the rudest, angriest, most unpleasant service man I have ever dealt with. I escorted him to the equipment explaining my situation. He asked me if I did and quot;thisand quot; or and quot;thatand quot;. When I said I wasn't aware I should he said, and quot;if you'd learn about your pool maybe you would be wasting my time.and quot; Still trying to be cordial (quite frankly I was home alone and a little afraid of him) I asked how often I should vacuum the pool. He sarcastically asked me and quot;how often do you vacuum your carpets. When they're dirty I imagine.and quot; I could go on and on. He was clearly angry to have been called to my house and had no problem taking it out on me. My husband was so furious and intended to call and talk to the owner but was busy himself and let it go. Because of my home warranty company's relationship with this provider I will probably use them again but I will definitely make sure they do not send this technician and, if some one has to be home, it will be my husband.

Description of Work
Pool pump was not working properly.

10/20/2011

Michael H.

I have used them for a long time but I don't use them on a regular basis. I have a pool cleaner that needs repairs from time to time and I take it in. They often do the repairs on my equipment while I just wait there and they are quite good in that regard. They are generally competitive on price but I have sometimes found things cheaper elsewhere. It is not a devastatingly low price or a best price but it is generally reasonable.

Description of Work
All Pool Service & Supply Inc did maintenance on my pool. I use them if I need a renewal or if I have some piece of equipment that breaks.

10/06/2011

Maura H.

Our weekly pool service company noticed a leak in the filter and alerted us. We went through our home warranty company for the repair, which sent out All Pool. Prompt, courteous, and knows his stuff. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Note: the amount we spent only represents our co-pay for home warranty service. All-Pool arrived on time, did the necessary work on our pool filter. Easily diagnosed the problem, was friendly and efficient, and I recommend them without hesitation.

09/05/2011

Steve C.

The representative was very helpful. Our problem (excessive algae growth despite constant treatment, etc.) was diagnosed correctly, and the company worked with us and our home warranty company to have the system replaced. Although there was an initial problem obtaining the new unit and some peripherals, the company stayed with the issue and kept us informed as to the progress.

Description of Work
We had a new salt water chlorinating system and timer system installed.

07/30/2009

Tim H.

I called them because I was having some issues with the filter system. They came right out on time to do the repair. They got right to work and found a few broken pieces throughout the filter system. They went back to the shop and picked up some replacement pieces, but they got back quickly and were done in about two hours.

Description of Work
All Pool SVC & Supply Incorporated came out to do maintenance on the filter system.

Orlando Pool Tech

Orlando Pool Tech Known in central Florida as one of best companies to trust , The founder it being in pool industry since 2006. We dedicate to all aspect of swimming pool is about. swimming pool should be your places to anjoy and be in peace , not an nightmare call us if any problem, we can help.

My Pool Man

MY POOL MAN has been providing professional pool service & repairs for greater Orlando since 2003. We specialize in leak detection & repair, and resurfacing and retiling inground concrete pools. We are licensed and insured. We have a great reputation. Reviews rate us 4.67 out of 5 after many years on Home Advisor we are very price competitive and offer fast turnaround times. So if you are in need of pool resurfacing or leak repair call us and we will take great care of you. We look forward to serving you.

Blue Horizons Pools & Spas

Blue Horizons was founded in 1993 with a specific goal in mind. Being consumers ourselves, we always wanted to be convinced that there is a sense of confidence and security before entering into an agreement with any company. We felt the most effective way to accomplish this was to first implement a solid foundation. Integrity first and foremost should always be the most important part of any business foundation. In addition, striving to continually improve on customer communication, and a commitment to always insure a higher standard of a completed product. As a result, we are very grateful this has not only allowed Blue Horizons to excel and become a trusted name in the Central Florida community but, has also become one of the leaders in the swimming pool industry. Sincerely, Gary Larsen, President Marty Olson, Vice President and all the staff of Blue Horizons. Award winning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL POOL MANAGEMENT - CLEAN, FIX, RENOVATE! POOL REFINISHING, DECK & CONCRETE REFINISHING, TILE WORK, EXPERT REPAIR DEPARTMENT, WEEKLY POOL SERVICE, POOL HEATING, CHLORINE GENERATORS, PROFESSIONALLY STAFFED STORE. FREE WATER ANALYSIS, PREVENTATIVE POOL SYSTEM "TUNE-UPS", AUTOMATIC POOL CLEANERS, POOL INSPECTIONS & CONSULTING.