Abraham's Construction LLC

With Angi since July 2013

4.3

Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations in Florida & Southern Georgia is a full-service foundation repair company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial foundation services, we also provide crawl space repair and concrete lifting & leveling services all throughout our Florida and Georgia service area. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Morgan Exteriors of Orlando

Call us today for all your remodeling needs!

Precise Pressure

Here at Precise Pressure we specialize in keeping your homes spotless. We value our small jobs just as much as our biggest jobs. We come from a hardworking background and know that it is important to keep scheduling right and customer priorities first! We can work around any schedule you may have. Just a few clicks away! We offer a variety of services including, but not limited to, pressure washing driveways, walkways, sidewalks, pool decks, patio decks, lanais, fences, screened enclosures, exterior of homes, as well as fleet washing. We also offer soft wash services including, but not limited to, fences, soffits, exterior of home, roofs, pool decks and much more! Contact us if you have anything that was not listed or for any questions you may have!

Offers by Precise Pressure on Angi

05/18/2016

Description of Work
I spoke with Mr Abraham by phone around May 10. He said I should call him back in about a week as he was in the middle of a job, which I did several times, leaving voice messages each time I called. he never returned my calls.

Category stucco

04/30/2015

Description of Work
Washed, Sealed cracks, applied a primer sealer, Painted body of house. Painted soffits and trim. They were extremely professional, great communication and always on time. Quality work.

Category stucco