Abraham's Construction LLC

With Angi since July 2013

4.3

Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations in Florida & Southern Georgia is a full-service foundation repair company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial foundation services, we also provide crawl space repair and concrete lifting & leveling services all throughout our Florida and Georgia service area. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Laz Handyman Service

Call us for Handyman services, Concrete Pouring & Repair and much more

OverTop Painting LLC

With over 21 years of expertise in the industry OverTop is your premier company for interior & exterior painting. With our quick and friendly service we will get the job done right the first time and every time! Whether you’re in need of painting your entire home, work place or simply need a touch up, OverTop is the right company for you! We deliver a superb finished product all while offering very competitive prices. OverTop Painting is also fully licensed and "insured", meaning we carry Commercial General Liabilty and Worker's Compensation insurance.

05/18/2016

Description of Work
I spoke with Mr Abraham by phone around May 10. He said I should call him back in about a week as he was in the middle of a job, which I did several times, leaving voice messages each time I called. he never returned my calls.

Category stucco

04/30/2015

Description of Work
Washed, Sealed cracks, applied a primer sealer, Painted body of house. Painted soffits and trim. They were extremely professional, great communication and always on time. Quality work.

Category stucco