Walsh Roofing Services of Tampa Bay, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2014

We are a locally owned, owner operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We specialize in residential roofing. Unlike other companies, we dont just sell shingles. We build roofing systems that will last for the life of you shingle without

2022 Super Service Award

Carrollwood Reroof 2Carrollwood Reroof 3A Service Provider's profile image

roofing (60)drywall (7)stucco (1)

01/25/2023

mary B.

Walsh Roofing did a great job! Tear down, install was done in 1 day. Very tidy, professional, good warranty, good product. Trey was my contact person, always responded in a timely manner. Slight issue with gutter but corrected in a couple days. The whole process, start to finish, was positive. Hopefully this is the last I see from Walsh Roofing...in a good way.

Description of Work
Complete tear down, install new roof

01/13/2023

Steve K.

Like many others, we needed a new roof as a result of Hurricane Ian. We called several companies, many who didn't even respond or would have taken months to complete the job. Trey of Walsh Roofing responded quickly and was professional from the very first contact. We had many questions along the way and he returned our calls and texts quickly. He even offered to intervene with our insurance company if needed. We were so impressed that we recommended him to five friends/relatives. Our roof only took 4 weeks to complete from the time we signed the contract. Trey kept us informed of every step while it was being done. The crew was great. We are very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Replaced the entire roof.

10/18/2022

Joseph M.

Walsh did fantastic. Pricing was competitive. Complete job done in one day. Roof looks wonderful. Mitch was a fantastic representative of the company, always responded immediately to any questions. Overall a great experience!!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/11/2022

09/27/2022

Donte H.

Working with Walsh Roofing was an exceptional experience from start to finish. They weren’t the cheapest, but quality of service and product is priceless. Mitch is the best! He was very transparent, available, and thorough throughout the process. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. It was one of the best buying experiences I’ve had in any industry in a long time. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/01/2022

Diana B.

Mitch at Walsh Roofing was really why this experience was so good. He is responsive, efficient, knowledgeable, and always so friendly. Roof replacement can be a tough pill to swallow, but when the process is smooth, and the job is completed in ONE day, that really helps! I'd happily recommend Walsh, even though prices are high in general right now, they were the most competitive quote I received.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

08/19/2022

R. C.

There was a little delay due to the supply chain issues but overall the job that they performed was great.

Description of Work
Removal of old shingle roof and replace with standing seam metal roof.

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

05/20/2022

Pervas S.

Great,but your website is a waste of time and effort. Walsh did a great job and.for the fifth tim I am tired of trying to submit my reviee

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

05/14/2022

George S.

Very well. Good communication. Good cleanup.

Description of Work
New Roof was installed.

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

05/09/2022

Mark F.

I interviewed 5 Roofing companies for a full roof replacement job. Walsh Roofing impressed me from the start. Zach performed the inspection, listened to my concerns regarding a section of my roof that had been leaking and therefore needed additional attention/troubleshooting during the re-roof. He provided me with a detailed estimate and roofing handouts from several manufactures (GAF, Atlas, CertainTeed, IKO) from which I could choose from (unlike other roofers who tended to stick with just 1 manufacturer). Walsh installs any of them which was extremely helpful because it turned out that due to supply chain issues right now securing inventory can be challenging. I ended up choosing Walsh to re-roof my house over the other companies I interviewed because their price was competitive, the estimate was so professionally done, the plethora of great reviews, solid workmanship warranty, they don't sub-contract (all the roofers are employed by the company and are bonded/insured), the same crew does the removal + the install (which is ideal when dealing with possible rain) AND they were the only company that didn't require money upfront. I always worry about giving several thousand to a company and then having them run-off with it, that was no concern with Walsh. The install team arrived on time on the day the was communicated to me. My house is 3500sqft and has a very complicated roofline (with several disconnected mini-roofs). Despite this they were able to almost finish the whole roof in 1 day which is insane for the amount of work it required. The crew did a great job, were professional throughout and did an amazing job cleaning up. The Tampa roof inspector came several days after Walsh finished and did an inspection and gave the roof two thumbs up. He told me it would last many years. I highly recommend them based on my positive experience.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

05/04/2022

Jodi D.

Trey with Walsh Roofing was great! When he came out to give us a quote he took his time to explain every part of the roof install including the different levels of materials offered. We were on the schedule within 2 weeks of confirming our contract. The day of install the crew was on the roof at 7 A.M. sharp and worked continuous until the job was complete. The crew was careful not to make a mess and cleaned up prior to leaving our property. Our job was complete by 4:30 P.M. the same day. Overall a great experience for our first roof replacement. I would highly recommend them for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

12/10/2021

Caroline R.

The team was wonderful! Zach came to our house for the estimate and was very professional! I also appreciate that the company is local and the roofers are employees, not contractors or a 3rd party company. All went as planned and no delays in scheduling. I would highly recommend them! Caroline

Description of Work
ROOFING - installation of a new roof

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

12/03/2021

Richard Y.

Trey was incredibly responsive throughout the whole process and a great resource, really went above and beyond my expectations. The roofers were professional from getting to the site on time and getting the job done. Jobsite was well cleaned after the fact, would highly recommend for any roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

11/25/2021

Diane R.

Let me start out by saying I did my research and read reviews for various roofing companies. Walsh Roofing Services, Inc. had the best reviews, so I decided to go with them, and I am so happy that I did! Everyone I dealt with was professional from start to finish! Zach came to my home and gave me two different option packages and various shingle colors to choose from. He even spent time with me via a phone call after business hours to help pick out what we felt would go best with the color scheme of my home. He explained the entire process and it played out exactly as he explained it. The first package price was comparable to other companies, but I decided to go with the higher price package with better quality materials and warranty. I was told they would have my roof done in one day and they did! I was shocked at how quickly yet professional the roof was done, and it was completed by the date promised! They tarped off all areas. Totally cleaned up everything and it was hauled away the very next day. Even my neighbor across the street was so impressed with how quick the roof was done and how beautiful it looks! She even wanted to know who done it as she is looking to get her roof replaced within the next few months. I highly recommend Walsh Roofing. My experience with them was beyond expectations and an extremely positive one! Thank you to Zach and Walsh Roofing Services, Inc. for such a fantastic job and wonderful experience! You will not find a better and honest roofing company!

Description of Work
Install New Roof

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

11/06/2021

Vicki L.

From the salesman to the cleanup man, everything went along much smoother and faster than I had expected. The young man who came to the house to explain their products and work was very courteous and patient, answering all of my questions patiently and never pushed or prodded me to purchase. The company delivered supplies and dumpster on Monday morning, the workers arrived at 0700 on Tuesday and worked nonstop except for a short lunch until 1800. All of the men on the crew were polite and answered any questions that I had. Everything was cleaned up before they left that evening. The dumpster was removed early on Wednesday morning and the yard was reinspected and checked for any nails or other debris. The roof looks great, much better than the old one did when it was new. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 11/06/2021

10/31/2021

Cheryl D.

Walsh Roofing was very professional from salesman to installers. They kept me informed every step of the way. I was very happy with the results and have received compliments on the new roof from neighbors. I would recommend Walsh Roofing to anyone looking for a roofing company.

Description of Work
Installed new roof

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/21/2021

Darrell G.

We recently had Walsh Roofing Services replace our roof. We had several quotes done. Walsh was not the cheapest but I choose them for several reasons. They gave me several options and explained about each one. They used the best materials in comparison to the other roofers that I contacted. Heather in the office and Zach were very responsive and quick to answer any and all questions I had. It was very easy to start the process. I signed a couple papers and choose my shingle and drip color. Zach advised me what colors would look good on our house. Then he advised what was available. The color of shingle was not available for a couple weeks. That was the only wait we had to wait for. Once the shingles came into their vendor, Zach called to schedule and what the delivery or materials would be. The dumpster and materials were delivered as promised then the next morning the crew showed up promptly at 7:30 and began work. Then on morning two they showed up again promptly at 7:30 and began work. They finished and cleaned up around the yard. Then blew off the driveway and sidewalks. Scanned the yard with a giant magnet to pick up any loose nails. Took their dumpster and left. Very proficient and efficient from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

10/11/2021

Matrgaret O.

after having several estimates for our roof repair and redo, Walsh roofing offered the best value for many upgrades at a competitive price.

Description of Work
roof repair more than we thought, which led to a new roof

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

09/16/2021

Matthew S.

Walsh Roofing replaced our roof on a house we were selling. Every step from quote to finish was very professional. They were on the ball with the permits and paperwork, even clearing up an issue with the county on a last name change the county never updated in their records. They were also able to fit us into their schedule in less than two weeks. Most other companies had a 2-3 month wait. Roof looks great!

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed new roof so we could see house

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

08/14/2021

Barbar T.

great! due to weather there were delays but Trey managed to get a FULL crew together and got the job done in one day!

Description of Work
needed a new roof

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/08/2021

Pelayo F F.

The Walsh Team expertly completed the roof job in between downpours, keeping the house dry during our rainy season. Zack kept us updated throughout the entire process, and quickly responded to all concerns. The roofing team provided frequent update on their progress, and explained wood repairs found on the aged roof. The new roof already passed daily downpour tests the entire following week. The choice of strong contrast color for the drip edge brought out the the new roof's elegance.

Description of Work
Full Shingle Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

07/04/2021

tony M.

Exceeded my expectations. They were very knowledgeable with the application and process required. The team was fast and efficient and everything they said they were going to do they did. They did a wonderful job cleaning up after the job was done. I strongly recommend them. Very professional!!

Description of Work
Replace existing roof

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/01/2021

Jason W.

Had a great experience with Zach, he was very friendly and professional. We were able to communicate with him via text, throughout the whole experience he was very patient with us and answered all our questions/concerns in a timely manner. Walsh Roofing did a wonderful and speedy job on our roof replacement. Customer service was excellent from start to finish; we recommend Walsh Roofing to anyone looking for roofing services.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

05/26/2021

Alicia S.

From the initial sales proposal through installation and cleanup, Walsh Roofing was extremely professional. Trey was our salesman, and when our original shingle selection wasn't available, he found a replacement that we like even better. The crew arrived before 7am on the scheduled day, and stayed until around 7pm to complete the job. They also did an excellent job cleaning up after they were finished. We would recommend Walsh Roofing to anyone in need of a new roof!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/17/2021