Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Hialeah, FL
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Hialeah
- Lauderdale Lakes Small Engine RepairIt was my first time there on 12/21/2020. Mike, ( the owner), met me at the front door, asked me what the problem was with my EDGER. I told him it would not start, and if it did start, it would stall out. He informed me not to use gas with Ethanol, and said he would look at it to diagnose the problem. Much to my surprise, he called me a few hours later to tell me it was fixed, and I picked it up the same day I dropped it off!! Unheard of in South Florida. Three other mechanics could not fix it. Mike was very pleasant and professional, and he is very reasonably priced. Thanks for the great service Mike! Gino SantaLucia-Plantation, F
- Lauderdale Lakes Small Engine RepairBefore I found Lauderdale Lakes small engine I tried several other local repair shops. They were plagued with modern issues for business of this type. Expensive repairs for equipment that can be replaced or bought new for the cost of repair. Lack of knowledge on the repair itself, attitude of "Just put a new carb on it" Not the case with lauderdale Small Engine Repair. Lauderdale Lakes Small Engine Repair actually did what I asked them to do which was tune, adjust the high and low jets, on the newly rebuilt american made Walbro carb. They charged me $25 for the diagnosis and $4.06 for the repair work. Totally fair. Other shops just wanted to put a new carburetor on the chainsaw. Carburetors are not being made with the proper linkage for this model Homelite chainsaw but rebuild kits are. Don't let the look of the place deter you from using lauderdale Lakes Small Engine Repair. This is one way they can keep their prices in check. Do yourself a favor and use them. You won't be disappointe
- Lauderdale Lakes Small Engine RepairThis is one of the last remaining places in Broward that will fix warranty ryobi pressure washers. They do great work and fix mine wonderfully every time, I have taken several to them. Thank you!
- Lauderdale Lakes Small Engine RepairThey checked my mower to see if there was any compression, which there wasn't and said it was not cost effective to repair. They even suggested that I check to see if unit is still under warranty, which it turns out it was. They didn't change a single penny. I will use them on any future repair needs. AAA+++. I ended up with a new replacement mower at $0.00, because Sears warranty dept. didn't have the parts to repair my mower
- Lauderdale Lakes Small Engine RepairMike is a pro who cares about this work and gets the job done. Just who I was looking for. Would highly recommend this shop.
- Lauderdale Lakes Small Engine RepairExcellent. Estimate was done on the day I took the mower in to the shop. Repairs were completed a day later. Engine runs great. Tech replaced the cylinder head and adjusted the valves. Best service I have had when dealing with a lawn equipment repair shop. Will use again.
- Lauderdale Lakes Small Engine RepairGreat . Dropped off on a Saturday. Repaired and ready for pick up on Monday for 2 generators. Honest and fair cost.
- ACME SERVICELarry had the two generators ready in 3 days and that includes 3 day labor day weekend. The generators performed flawlessly! I highly recommend anyone with small engine trouble to trust these guys to restore your unit to perfect running order. They are honest, dependable, trustworthy, and have a true concern for the customer. My 86 year old father and I have purchased Toro products from Acme for over 20 years and have never been disappointed with their service
- POWER CENTERAngel was very helpful, explaining different options. He helped me decide which zero turn machine to buy and was punctual delivering it to my house. Made my entire experience so easy!
- POWER CENTERWork performed was very satisfactory. Power Center was the only repair service wiling to pick up & deliver.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Hialeah
- Business Description:Our promise to you is simple. We will treat your home, “like it's our home”. Our commitment—promising that you, our customer and your home are our number one priority—is not taken lightly. Our promise goes beyond your home. It encompasses your time, your privacy, and your family. Trust GrandLux Services to treat you and your home with the respect you deserveRecent Review:Outstanding and efficient; I'm totally satisfied with Victor and his father.AJ A.
- Recent Review:The service was great. He was professional, efficient, prompt and polite. He did an excellent job and reasonably price. I definitely recommend him.Teresa M.
- Business Description:Do you have a honey do list that keeps getting longer but don't have the time to tackle it. Let us help you conquer your projects like installing a fan, replacing a window or door, or changing tiles repairing drywall. We strive for excellence and making our customers happy with the service we provide. We are owner operated and family owned
- Business Description:SMALL ENGINE SALES AND SERVICERecent Review:Excellent experience with nice people. Shop sells higher end yard equipment and some generators. We paid a $75 deposit. 12 days later shop called on phone with an estimate for cleaning, new air filter, tune up, carburetor cleaning, oil change-total price approx $130. I agreed to price and shop said generator would be ready In 1 day. I arrived 2 days later, paid the amount $55($75 deposit applied to work performed). Generator was presented to me with instructions from shop staff, they demonstrated easy starting and operation, as well as future home maintenance. They even assisted with loading into our vehicle. Very good service experienceRaymond C.
- Business Description:With over 15 years experience, we specialize in Air Conditioner (AC) installations, repairs, service upgrades, and maintenance services. We care about giving our customers comfort and avoid extra costs with a variety of repair and maintenance services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer Quick Response Times and certified technicians. Check out our s..Recent Review:Absolutely wonderful. We tried to troubleshoot on the phone to avoid any cost to us. He was super patient with me as we went through the steps. After we figured out that I could not fix the issue on my own he came out as soon as he could. Spent the time needed to fix my issue which was extensive so that we would not have to spend the night without AC in the south Florida heat. Will recommend this company to my friends and family without reservationRonald G.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I had used them in the past with no complaints. However this time they get an F! I have an older model, so I preordered the part online. He charged me $240 for labor only to replace a part which took about 7 minutes to install! I called to make sure they hadn't charged me twice for the same part...they said no, that is labor only.! The part was $50 online..Total cost $290 for less than 10 minutes laborSandra G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The tech diagnosed the problem to be the motherboard to be replaced for $515. We paid $99 for the service call but declined the estimate and purchased the part online for $200, which was an easy snap in and out replacement. However, that turned out not to be the problem. It was the heating element that cost $45 and the heating exhaust fan for $25. All of which was an easy replacement to do myselfJoseph M.
- Business Description:We are a father/son owned small engine repair shop. My father has over 30 years of experience servicing lawn and garden equipment. I have owned A-1 Lawnmower since 2003. Our hourly rate for labor is $60/hour with most jobs coming in under 1 hour of labor. We accept all major credit cards and offer fast service at an affordable price. We also sell new and used lawn and garden equipment for both commercial and residential applicationsRecent Review:Had to bring mower back twice because repairs did not solve problem with mower. Originally rebuilt carb, but mower wouldn't start when I first tried to use it after repairs made. (Also started to leak gas, noticeably) Took it back to shop and repair person showed intense skill for multitasking; with a screwdriver in one hand and his device in the other, he did something for a stuck choke (?) while furiously texting. Really, who am I to question - could have been a life or death situation...... 2nd time I tried to use mower after that the same problems returned, hard to start, poor running, used a full tank of gas for a 20 minute cut (???). This time the owner listened to my list of problems, called me back to pick up in less than an hour. Started argument about my not having receipt, even though there was the original shop repair tag still attached to the handle. Went ballistic when I asked if he found the problem. Said: " I FIXED it. Now get out of here". Lesson learned - If a shop can't spend the time to actually FIND the issue causing problems, they can't be trusted. PS- Was also uncomfortable being in the shop because all the staff weren't wearing masks or distancing, along with several customers. Write this one off, folks. Unless you love taking abuse from whoever is in charge here, and don't mind paying for "shot-in-the-dark" repairsRick Y.
- Business Description:Lawn Mower Parts, Power Equipment Sales, Mower Accessories & Service Power Mower Sales is your trusted source for Original Manufacturer Lawn Equipment. We have OEM replacement parts for every kind of mower. Use our Parts finder to get replacement mower parts for your zero-turn mower, riding mower, walk behind mower, lawn & garden tractor and any other type of lawn mower. We also have parts for outdoor power equipment. Find parts for your leaf blower, string trimmer, chainsaw, tiller, snow bl..Recent Review:Don't EVER use this company. Wish I had reviewed them earlier. I googled Cub Cadet XLT 2 maintenance kit and found this company and ordered the kit based off the picture which has all the products I needed. However, what was sent was just an air filter for what looks like a full-blown tractor not riding mower. When I called and explained that they sent the wrong part and not the entire kit they couldn't understand that I order a kit that included oil, spark plugs, air filter, oil filter, and fuel filter....like the picture on their website. After four days with little communication they finally came back and said I ordered the wrong part. Not, hey we've found the part you ordered or "let us get out what you need". Just you ordered the wrong part. I'm going to emphasize this again, NOTHING was offered as a way to fulfill the original order OR get back the wrong part they shipped OR credit the account so I could order the kit I needed. After I threatened to dispute the charges which I did anyway they asked if I would like to order the right part.....but they would only credit my account AFTER they received the wrong part back on my dime. How shady is that! Talk about telling a customer they're a piece of ****. Not sure how this business is a business considering all the bad reviews and horrible treatment it seems people are gettingMatt H.
Deals in Hialeah for Lawn Mower Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Miami Lakes
- Hialeah Gardens
- Miami Springs
- Opa Locka
- Miami Gardens
- Carol City
- Miami Shores
- Miami Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- North Miami
- El Portal
- Biscayne Park
- North Miami Beach
- North Bay Village
- West Park
- Pembroke Park
- Olympia Heights
- Coconut Grove
- South Miami
lawn mower repair shops in Hialeah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2M MOWER & TOOL LLC13800 SW 142 AVE #1
- 2M MOWER & TOOL LLC
- GrandLux Services 1100 N 31st Ct
- GrandLux Services
- INTERNATIONAL TOOL & SUPPLY2590 Davie Road
- INTERNATIONAL TOOL & SUPPLY
- JP Lawnmower1880 West Flagler Street
- JP Lawnmower
- Kelly's True Green Inc1606 nw 7th place
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Kelly's True Green Inc
- Miller's Home Repair1120 SW 85th Ter
- Miller's Home Repair
- op lawn mower repair18793 sw 108 ave
Cutler Bay, Florida
- op lawn mower repair
- Sears19505 Biscayne Blvd
- Tropical Plant Provider90 SW 3rd St #2804
- Tropical Plant Provider
- U Design Renovations Inc.5317 Washington St
- U Design Renovations Inc.