A 1 Best Water Co

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 2009

4.2

*Not currently taking new customers or jobs for sprinkler repairs due to health issues-thank you for your patience and understanding* ***For Quickest response call (954) 474-1031*** I've been in business for 25 years serving the South Florida area, especially Sunshine Ranches, Cooper City, Broward areas. I aim for reasonable prices and quality service. I always stand by my work and strive for excellent customer satisfaction. Additional phone number - (954) 474 -1031 Additional DBAs - A 1 Best Water Co, A1 Best Water Co....

Anderson Plumbing svc

Andeson Plumbing provide customers with high-quality plumbing services. Whether you are dealing with a clogged toilet, weak water pressure, or a more extensive plumbing problem, we have the tools and skills to fix the issue. In the event the state of your home's plumbing is beyond repair, we may suggest re-piping as a solution. we also provide plumbing maintenance plans. This can also help you save money in the long run when you call .

Lawn Beast Landscaping

Landscape Installation Landscape Replacement Lawn MaintenanceTree & Shrub CareSprinkler SystemsSod InstallationLandscape DesignTree RemovalTree TrimmingTree MaintenanceLawn AerationLawn Fertilization Seeding Grading Resloping

Famous Dump & Tree Services

We offer quality and affordable tree services as well as all kinds of lawn and yard work services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

04/13/2017

The service technician was here within one hour of estimated time of arrival. Did a nice neat job. Was knowledgeable and informative. The new control unit is a huge improvement over the old technology of the unit that was replaced. The final price was slightly more then the initial price quote.

Description of Work
Replaced water softener control unit

Category water softeners

03/21/2017

Arrived on time made sure all was to my liking and would wait an extra 15 min after the job was done for me t arrive to make sure it was 100% good, and it was!

Description of Work
driveway power washed and sealed

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

02/20/2017

Communication was poor to be honest. Apparently, they had trouble with their truck (only one truck?). I had to call them when I hadn't heard from them in over a week after I purchased the coupon. It took a few weeks before they came. Once the team came, they did good work. They replaced 4 sprinkler heads along with repairing a leak underground, replacing the timer and a solenoid. They wanted $30 a...

Description of Work
Fix underground leak, replace timer and replace solenoid for one zone.

Category irrigation systems

Yes unfortunately I only have one truck and one employee it is a small company we do the best we can I am glad you are happy with the work and I'm sure if you need any more work in the future I will have a better response time thank you

01/30/2017

it didn't go - I waited two weeks - they never contacted me. I called them to find out about my purchase and they told me they are "dead in the water". Don't have any trucks and cant help me. I asked how long before they would be back in operation - he said "we have no idea" probably weeks before we know anything. Who runs a business this way? Buyer BEWARE!!! Now I have to figure out how I get my ...

Description of Work
• $79.00 comprehensive sprinkler tune-up • Deal includes up to four zones; more zones can be done for an additional fee • Deal includes checking for line leaks, dry areas, broken sprinkler heads, cleaning and adjusting clogged nozzles • Deal also includes setting controller for proper watering time and duration The Real Deal: Your sprinkler system is imperative to keeping your yard looking lush and green. Get it tuned up for less with this money-saving offer!

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

The truck is ready the next day I was at the mercy of the mechanics I don't know where you got probably weeks that was never said I run this business is the best I can but have no control over broken equipment I'm sorry you could not wait thank you

11/15/2016

Very well. Experienced crew and very professional.

Description of Work
Sprinkler tuneup.

Category irrigation systems

Thank you I am glad we were able to sneak you in on that Saturday glad everything turned out well without any major issues we got you working again thank you we appreciate your business Kyle A1 best Water

11/01/2016

It really looked good- everything was hung properly- got good pressure and was square. I was very pleased with his work. He was a very nice fellow.

Description of Work
He put an RO unit under my sink.

10/18/2016

It went well, the gentleman was great.

Description of Work
Changed carbon filter and later changed the chlorine and cleaned the well

10/09/2016

Perfect. Kyle sent Chuck over and after explaining a new softner would cost @ $1000, we saw no reason to put over $500 in a 14 year old one. They removed the old and will be installing a new system in our new home, once building is complete.

Description of Work
Water softner repair or removal.

09/12/2016

it went very well the water is running perfect good pressure everything is now fine

Description of Work
repair water sys I had a pipe leaking and they instaled a new float in the tank. Repaired pump tubes

Category plumber","well

02/12/2016

It didn't go very well. He was very busy so he was very delayed in coming out. Eventually, he did come out and did an assessment and that's it and not a tuneup. He seemed knowledgeable. It was misleading. The price I was given was not what was delivered.

Description of Work
He did an assessment.

Category irrigation system installer

We can do most anything involved with water P S Chem. Jet. Pool. Pressure Booster. Sprinkler. F I L T E R S Iron Sulfer Removal. Carbon Ozone Treatment. Softner. Bladder Tanks All Sizes. Wholehouse R/O Systems 2200 GP Day. Under sink R/O System 50 thru 200 GP Day . Maybe hooked up to fridge as well. Pump Repair . Emergency No Water Problems Our Specialty!

we do not do small repairs to far from our general area