All Area Roofing & Construction, Inc

Fort Pierce, FL 34982

Metal Roof

Metal Roof

roofing2020
Tore off 72 squares, and installed a self-adhered -underlayment Replaced rotted wood Used 60’ cedar fascia 2x8, and installed 100’ 2x6 truss tails Installed 72 squares of 1” 24g Kynar finish metal roofing system, we also installed all eave edgings, valleys, hip/ridge to match the roofing system

***ITS HURRICANE SEASON! Our EMERGENCY response team is on call 24 hours a day to minimize the damage caused to your home!*** All Area Roofing & Construction Inc. is a full- service roofing contractor specializing in restoration and replacement of residential, commercial, industrial, government and institutional projects. We provide high caliber work at competitive prices by utilizing innovative products along with conventional systems and the most skilled tradesman available. We also offer design/build services, system assessments, specifications, needs prioritization, and site-specific restoration or replacement options. We specialize in TPO, Metal, Modified Bitumen, Tile and Shingles . All Area Roofing serves the State of Florida with their parent offices in Tampa and Marathon, FL. We are fully insured and bonded. Workers Compensation and General Liability....
WIGGINS JOB

roofing

202134997
Keefer Residence

roofing

202132960

roofing (40)skylight installation (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)roof cleaning (2)gutter cleaning (1)

03/29/2021

The workers showed up on time and got done on time. They cleaned up after themselves and we were very impressed with their professionalism. I highly recommend All Area Roofing and will use them again if I need roof repair or a re-roof. 5 stars all the way!

Description of Work
A roof repair

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

12/27/2020

Everything went well they got the job done quite fast. Cleaned up the area around my home just like they said they would. I’m very happy with their job. I’ve recommended them to a few people. Hope they get a few more jobs in the area

Description of Work
Needed a new roof

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review...we greatly appreciate it! I also want to personally thank you for the referrals. That is our best advertising, a satisfied customer. ~ Jennifer Richards

08/13/2020

They did a great job taking care of everything for my parents and the cost was good considering the quotes we received from other companies they did a great job and I recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and replacement of roof.

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review; we greatly appreciate it! We love knowing we did a good job and will continue to strive for this on every job.

07/24/2020

If you were ever in need of roof work I would highly recommend All Area Roofing. They were great at communicating with me and providing updates regarding the work effort. The work was done on time and they were neat and left the property clean. Once the work was done they followed up again to make sure that I was satisfied with the work. I would recommend them to friends and neighbours and will ce...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback is always appreciated and we love knowing we did what we said we would do when doing work on someone's property.

01/02/2020

repair was done efficiently and was very cost effective.

Description of Work
barrel roof leaking near valley

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

12/30/2019

Mark came out right away and got up in the attic and took a video and we chatted about what would need to be done. Sent me an estimate ($600 less than another guy!). When I called to hire I put in the down payment and they were here in three days. Then it rained (no hyperbole) EVERY DAY and/or night for the next 9 days!! (today is the 10th) and absolutely no sign of a problem. Keeping an eye on it...

Description of Work
leak in the roof!

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the nice review. Mark is one of the best we have on our team, thank you for acknowledging him... I have let him know!

10/28/2019

Very responsive and professional and good quality of work. They came a few days after my initial call and gave me an estimate. The office always returned my calls in a timely manner. Very challenging to get work done during hurricane season, but All Area Roofing didn’t disappoint us. I would highly recommend their services. Marleen Palm Beach Gardens

Description of Work
Flat roof around 300 sq feetp

Work Completed On 10/27/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we look forward to any future roof project or referrers.

09/01/2019

Unfortunately they encountered severe rain storm when work started. They had a number of setbacks because of weather so it took around 3 weeks to complete. The skylight, not the work, was defective and they replaced it. Any minor problem they took care of. When you have a company that stands behind heir work that is a company you would surely want to hire. They are a stand-up company that I do not...

Description of Work
A complete new roof

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

It was our pleasure to serve you. Thanks for the review!

07/30/2019

I couldn't be more pleased with this company. I got four estimates before giving the contract to All Area Roofing. Their estimator, Mark Lopez, is an experienced professional who answered all my questions and added in answers to questions I should have asked. He explained every step of the roofing job in detail while adding caveats that there could be additional costs for hidden damage under the s...

Description of Work
Needed to replace my 22 year old shingle roof

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

It was our pleasure to serve you and Thank you for the Great Review.

06/04/2019

This is an honest company. I am a property manager and called this company to get a quote on a property that we recently began managing. A home inspector had called out the area around the chimney for an inspection by a roofer. Clay went out the property and called me to say that no repairs were needed. Fast service, professional and honest!

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

Thank you for the A Review! Please don't hesitate to call us in the future.

We provide the following services: Roof Removal and Installation Standing Seam Metal Roofs 5V Metal Roofs Shingle Roofs with Lifetime Warranties Tile Roofs with Lifetime Warranties TPO Roofs Roof Repairs Roof Coatings (FPL Certified Contractor)

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Financing Available