MIKE HERMAN SIDING INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2007

LICENSE#: SCC131149807....

We offer quality and affordable outdoor living contracting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

We offer Residential and Commercial: -Window Cleaning (inside and out) -House Washing (soft wash) -Roof Washing (soft wash) -Driveway, Deck, Lanai Cleaning -Screen Enclosure Cleaning -Gutter Cleaning -Dryer Vent Cleaning We offer the best customer service experience in the industry, from the initial contact to the follow-up when the job is complete. Nobody works harder to make sure you are informed and the job is done right! We offer over 50 years of combined industry experience.

CleanZilla specializes in exterior building cleaning such as Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning etc... our attention to details and always doing more than what our customers expect has set us apart from the competition. We are a small owner operated company with offices in Casselberry We look forward to your business!

10/04/2017

It went off without a hitch. From the moment their representative came to give an estimate until the job was completed. Everyone met the date and time the job commenced and it was completed in hours. Everyone was very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
I needed gutters around my entire roof line and my screened in patio re-screened.

Category gutter repair,screen repair

05/17/2017

I've used this company numerous times and they are really the best around. I would recommend them to all who need repairs. They are more than willing to come out for small jobs. Very professional also.

Description of Work
Screen pool replacement and Soffit repair.

Category screen repair

02/28/2017

When they came to do the estimate I was very impressed by how professional and all he was and at the same time he was friendly so he made us feel at ease with his presentation.

Description of Work
They gave me quote for gutters all around the house.

02/28/2017

They were very good. The owner actually is the one who came over and did the estimate and he was on top of the you know, the crew came and he came after they were finished, he checked everything out and everything was working properly, very professional and punctual, that's what I remember about them.

Description of Work
I used them for some gutters. They put some gutters in our house.

02/15/2017

We would highly recommend them. They were very professional. No trash or debris was left behind. They were here when they said they would be and they rocked! The estimate that they gave us was spot on, no nickle and dimeing. They are awesome!!

Description of Work
We had fascia/soffit and gutters installed.

Category gutter repair

SEAMLESS GUTTER, SOFFIT/FASCIA, SCREEN ROOMS, GARAGE SCREENS, VINYL SIDING ONLY, HURRICANE PROTECTION, VINYL-GLASS-ACRYLIC PORCH WINDOWS

POOL CAGES, HARDIE-BOARD SIDING, T-1 11-CONCRETE BOARD, 7" GUTTER