When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Cocoa, FL
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Cocoa
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave did exceptional work. He responded promptly, was friendly and very knowledgeable. I recommend him highly and would hire him in again.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCMe. Sherman provided an estimate promptly after I posted my need on Angie’s list. He began work soon after my down payment was thorough and brought areas of concern to my attention. I am very satisfied with his work.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCEverything went smoothly. Great communication, quick delivery and quality product. My architect stated it was one of the best surveys that he has seen. Would recommend
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery well. Our property was difficult to survey and we feel the work was done absolutely top notch. He was there when he said he would and the survey went flawlessly. Would recommend and would use again.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCService exceeded expectations. Complete professional from start to finish. Don’t hesistate to use this company.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCA lot of folks call their business something that will catch your attention. In this case, the business name describes exactly what the owner has - total control of your needs and situation. David was incredibly professional and courteous. What really sets him above the rest is his field was his quick, honest communication and responsiveness. When I have future needs for a survey on my current or future properties, I will be sure to place a call to Total Control Surveys
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave did an amazing job...professional, punctual, knowledgeable and meticulous to details. A ten star job!! and highly recommended.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave is extremely thorough. He is very skilled and obviously knows everything about his craft. He was willing to explain the process and educate us on surveying. It was a pleasure working with him.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCI AM SO GLAD I FOUND TOTAL CONTROL SURVEYORS. DAIVD WAS PROFESSOINAL, FRIENDLY AND VERY DETAILED. I CONTACTED HIM AND HE WAS QUICK TO GET BACK TO ME AND WAS ABLE TO GET OUT TO SURVEY MY PROPERTY THE FOLLOWING WEEK. HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB OF MARKING THE BOUNDARY LINES, AND STAKING THE PROPERTY. MOST OF ALL HE WAS VERY GOOD ABOUT EXPLAINING WHAT HE WAS DOING AND ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS I HAD. I AM PLEASE WITH RESULTS AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO OTHERS
- Total Control Surveys, LLCExcellent! Dave was VERY conscientious on my behalf. I have not met him yet but he finished the fairly complicated survey including riverfront property and and a drainage easement, completely, on-time and had suggestions for me too. Excellent drawing and work. Highly recommended!
Land Surveyors in Cocoa
- Business Description:"Total Control Surveys, LLC" is a Land Surveying and Mapping business established in 2003. Survey services provided include: land survey, boundary survey, property survey, home survey, mortgage survey, residential survey, elevation survey, mapping, property line and lot line stakeout/staking, GPS control, FEMA submissions, and elevation certificates. David C Sherman, the owner/manager, is licensed both Florida and ConnecticutRecent Review:Extremely well-timely, comprehensive, and personable.Dave S.
- Business Description:Bennett Engineering & Consulting is a full service Civil Engineering firm specializing in Land Planning; Civil Engineering; Coastal Construction Design and Permitting; Construction Management; Site Regulatory Permitting; and Site Planning
- Business Description:We are a full service Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering firm with surveying and environmental consulting. We can design your project, take you through the permitting process, and project approval. From there we can assist you with project specification writing, project bidding & award, through construction inspection and certification
- Business Description:Building, Construction, landscaping and land surveying.
- Business Description:We are offering the following services throughout Florida: - Elevation Certificates-Boundary Surveying-ALTA Surveys- Topographic Surveying - Platting - Field Studies - Building Construction Stake Out - Right of Way Surveys - Construction Layout - As Built. Our experience includes over 20 years in the surveying field with work for private development companies and government agenciesRecent Review:I am a realtor out of Jacksonville Florida. I had a seller that needed an appraisal quickly for a sale. Atlantic Surveyors not only completed the survey but my customer was so pleased she wanted to make sure I gave a positive feedback about her experience. From my prospective (realtor view) Atlantic surveyors squeezed this survey into their packed schedule when the original surveyor could have made a couple of minor changes to the original survey and spent far less time at the property to complete the survey. In this situation the home buyer actually personally knew the original surveyors and they still wouldn’t complete the survey in time for the closing!! Talk about communication, Atlantic surveyors contacted me quickly and backed up their words with action. I wish Atlantic surveyors was in Jacksonville Florida because I wouldn’t use any other surveyor. If you have a chance to use Atlantic surveyors don’t hesitate to use them. I’m a stickler for customer service and they went far beyond that. From the sellers prospective the surveyor showed up on time and walked them through every aspect of their property lines. From the old boundaries to the new boundaries the surveyor was very patient and professional ensuring to document everything!! As I mentioned before this customer wanted to make sure they got positive feedback from me!! Yes that’s how good they were. Will TsanWilliam T.
- Business Description:Packard & Assoc Inc
- Business Description:Hayhurst Land SurveyingRecent Review:There are two ornamental trees in the middle of my property, not even on the edge, that they butchered. They said they had to have a clear site line for stakes instead of using a metal detector. One of them was our first Christmas tree from when we moved there in 1990. All of the branches were broken off on one side. In the back of the property there was an oak tree that was in front of the property line. My parents had given me this for my 4oth birthday. They hacked off some of the limbs, but didn't go through all the way and peeled them off the rest of the way. <br /> When I called to complain, they just said they needed clear site lines. When I told them they didn't have permission to damage my trees he was completely unapologetic and offered no compensationCortney J.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyor with more than 25 years of experience. Licensed in the State of Florida since 2000. And fully insured. Serving all of Central Florida. Special pricing available for residential builders and owner builders. Also discount pricing on all mortgage surveys
- Business Description:Survey crew. Construction stake out, topographic services. We are making all type of field and post-processing work. Use to work as a contractor. Please feel free to contact us.
- Business Description:We are a full service Land Surveying firm established in 1989.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Merritt Island
- Cocoa Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Palm Shores
- Satellite Beach
- Indian Harbour Beach
- West Melbourne
- Palm Bay
- Melbourne Beach
- Saint Cloud
- Union Park
land surveyors in Cocoa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Atlantic Surveyors & Mappers LLC16877 E Colonial Dr
- Atlantic Surveyors & Mappers LLC
- Bennett Engineering and Consulting4940 Ranchland Road
- Bennett Engineering and Consulting
- Gage Industries, Inc. ( GI Surveying )965 Arabella Ln.
- Gage Industries, Inc. ( GI Surveying )
- HOLLEY & ASSOC. LAND SURVEYING3370 GARDEN ST.
- HOLLEY & ASSOC. LAND SURVEYING
- MBV Engineering, Inc.1835 20th Street
Vero Beach, Florida
- MBV Engineering, Inc.
- Packard & Assoc Inc1007 Rockledge Dr
- Packard & Assoc Inc
- STRAIGHT HORIZON LLC931 N State Road 434
Altamonte Springs, Florida
- STRAIGHT HORIZON LLC
- William J. Suiter Land Surveying Inc.1849 Canova St SE
Palm Bay, Florida
- William J. Suiter Land Surveying Inc.