When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Blountstown, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Blountstown
- FixxALL Handyman ServicesThe team was highly skilled (craftsmen). They showed up on time and worked all day. They always cleaned up before they would, just amazing. Job was completed on time. I would hire them again and again. Great job!!
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.Pick Up on first day available - fantastic - delivery as promised three days later. Melissa at Executive Auto Shippers was in constant contact - the trucker communicated well. A pleasant experience in the "Wild West" of shipping and automobile transport. Brazil, IN to the Panhandle of Florida ... A little more money than many - but you get what you pay for
- AlakazaamThey were very nice and helpful. They offered suggestions and ideas. They were on time and worked fast. They asked me questions about certain things that they were unsure of. They were very respectful.
- H and H Trucking and Tree Service LLCThey were very professional, friendly, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them. I'm sure their services go beyond tree removal.
- Tri-County Tree Service IncOur experience began with the estimate, we were impressed with the thoughtful appraisal and thorough plan and explanation of services needed. While the work was done the entire staff was efficient and courteous. The trees were huge and near the house, so we were concerned. The gentleman operating the lift and the chainsaw was amazing those tress came straight down like they were growing where they fell. No fear of any accident. The stumps were ground and holes filled. Debris removed and every last leaf was raked up and even some piles of leaves that were there before were cleaned up. They even cut some of the trunks for us to use as stools around our bonfire area. Efficient, courteous, professional. We will definitely call them again if we need them
- BEACH TRACTORAdam Miller (Beach Tractor) can do many things. He installed 100' of 18" drainage pipe for us when we first moved in, expanding our usable yard. Adam remodeled our master closet, doubling the space, while also adding doors and shelving. It doubled the storage for our home. Adam build the stable decking we needed for our outside spa. He built a pergola near the back of the house. Adam is currently clearing an entire house (plus the cement pad and a dozen trees from our new 100' x 250' beach-view lot. He has planted trees for us before and will move existing trees on the new lot. I trust his judgement. He is dependable and does the work as planned
- USA Tree Service LLCExcellent! They were very prompt and affordable. They raked and swept up left over debris, nice clean up job. These guys know what there doing. I highly recommend this company. YES! I will hire them again.
- Tri-County Tree Service IncTri County did an amazing job, removed many trees, ground all the remaining stumps, removed all trees, limbs, debris, and raked up the twigs and leaves and removed that too. Everything was right next to the house and they were able to do it all with minimal damage to the garden beds and no damage to the house, driveway, fencing. Staff was very polite and professional. They were done in about 3 days. Did a great job, didn't hurt my granddaddy oak with removing the large limbs, and I plan on calling them back in a couple of years to thin it out more, just didn't want to do too much to it all at once and risk damaging the tree. We would recommend them to anyone. Furthermore, we called three large tree companies we found online and on Angie's list and they were the only ones who responded in a timely manner. They called us back the same day we called them or the next, One of the other companies called us back 2 months later and the other never returned our call at all. I should have submitted this review sooner, thank you Tri County Tree Service
- D's LandscapingLandscaping was very nice, though 2 crape myrtles have black spot now,but have had nothing but problems with irrigation leaking in August.He came back once repaired a problem. Now there is another leak, my water bill doubled this month, called city to check and found another leak worse than first one. Called him & left message, have not heard back yet. They are ok at landscape but don't recommend getting an irrigation system from them
- Melvin's Mobile Home ServiceThe company got their two halves and left. He would not have came and remove any debris if I hadn't called. I was home when they left with the second half. All that was needed was to stop and ask if I would like anything else done. I should have been on site to bother instead of leaving alone to do their work. After the worse curse out I have ever received propbably the most unprofessional company I have ever known. I tried contacting the mortgage comapany to notify how they were. No response because they have their two halves. Since the mortgage company is in Tennessee I beleive they didn't care how I was treated either
Hauling Services in Blountstown
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Select our expert Lakeland movers for your next move. Stop your search for moving companies today! Located just east of Tampa, our Lakeland Florida office can help assist with moves in Tampa, and Orlando alike. From Munn Park’s historic district to the far suburbs, and everything in between Moving Ahead Services has you coveredRecent Review:"What an amazing group of men who came to help me move! They were kind, compassionate to my moving and cared for my household goods as if they were their own! Lester, JR, Alan, and Hector were so great! I appreciate their help and support during my move. Kristin booked my move anticipating my needs and offered her support at every turn. I have told everyone about this wonderful company and will use them for all of my future moves! Thank you so very much!Lidia G.
- Business Description:Eau Gallie Wholesale Nursery Inc is a family owned & operated business. Eau Gallie wholesale has relationships and accounts with over 100 growers, suppliers, producers and contractors of landscaping related products and services throughout the state of Florida enabling us to help with all your landscaping needs
- Business Description:We at Emerald Moving & Storage focus on high quality moving services tailored to your needs. We understand that moving is one of life's most stressful events. At Emerald Moving & Storage we strive to alleviate that stress by providing caring and professional movers and drivers who care about you and your belongings
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Eagle Moving is a family owned and locally operated moving company based in Fort Myers and serving all of SW Florida. All of our employees are professionally trained young men who take pride in their work. We offer 5-star service at an affordable rate. We have very straight forward and honest pricing that is listed on our website, with no hidden fees or surprises. Call today for a FREE quote or to reserve a spot. 239-285-689Recent Review:Eagle Moving is professional, prompt, personal and I highly recommend them for all of your moving needs!Michelle F.
- Business Description:MOVE REGIONS: PICKUP ALL OF FLORIDA, VIRGINIA AND TEXAS. DELIVER ANYWHERE IN USA. Please email us at: email@example.com. Since 2003, Lux Moving has brought integrity back to the South Florida moving business, treating customers with the respect they deserve. We are licensed with the state and county (#IM2944 ), (DOT 3199969FL), (MC 166697) and we stand behind our work. We value what's important to you. We take the fear and anxiety out of moving. We value each customer, regardless..
- Business Description:We are A General Contractor and have developed relations with subs and suppliers, some of our work is sub-contracted out. We have our own employees that perform Divison 06 and 09 (Carpentry and Finishes) Some of our services not listed include Jack-hammer, Concrete cutting excavation, drainage and drilling We specialize in Construction Management of high-end homes and Commercial Buildings including interior build-outs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Grand Ridge
- Lynn Haven
- Mexico Beach
- Port Saint Joe
hauling services in Blountstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BEACH TRACTOR9129 TULIP AVE
Port Saint Joe, Florida
- Blackwater Consulting and Development20 Avenue D, Suite 205
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BEACH TRACTOR
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- CJ'S construction and renovation services LLC315 Ray Rd
- Coastline Boat Transport1600 10th St. S.
Safety Harbor, Florida
- Concrete By Ken Murphy2147 Hwy 98 E
- Cox's Sod & Tractor LLC4865 Tokay ave
- Crest Enterprises & Land Development104 Heritage Ln
Port Saint Joe, Florida
- Custom Paint and Drywall Inc.909 N Cotton St
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Dan Ryan Construction4730 W Sandy Hill St
- Dan Ryan Construction
- Global Atlantic Construction Services LLC1990 Main St. Suite 750
- Global Atlantic Construction Services LLC
- Kountry's Professional Move 5044 Terrace Village Ln
- Kountry's Professional Move
- Perry's Property Maintenance & Tree CoPO Box 202
- Perry's Property Maintenance & Tree Co
- Sara's Landscaping and Design, LLC
Carlsbad, New Mexico
- Sara's Landscaping and Design, LLC
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- Veterans transport1021 Berkshire Dr
- Veterans transport